F62+F77 orders now open! New Kishsaver+Industrial Model F Keyboards

DrivenKeys

23 Feb 2021, 10:04

elcano wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 03:56
Do these slots located at each side of the keyboard have an intended purpose? They look like a space reserved for a very specific slide switch, but I'm not sure which one would fit there.
My first guess was that they could possibly accomodate a flat cable, perhaps for some custom terminal configurations.

Ellipse

23 Feb 2021, 17:35

DrivenKeys I have spare boxes available (please email me if interested) but no spare inner foams. If anyone needs the foam please contact me closer to year end as part of the final round when I will make some extras.

azor_738

24 Feb 2021, 09:21

Hi, could I get an invite to the QMK beta please?

Bjerrk

24 Feb 2021, 12:38

azor_738 wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 09:21
Hi, could I get an invite to the QMK beta please?
Hi azor_738, send a private message to pandrew. Increases the chance he sees your message.

Ellipse

Yesterday, 05:02

Linus Tech Tips question for everyone:

I've gotten a few recommendations to find someone who was in touch with the team over at Linus Tech Tips?  Hopefully they might want to maybe make a new Model F video like their Model M reborn video.  

If anyone can help with this please do let me know over PM.

Or maybe one of you tweeting at LTT might do the trick! If I remember correctly, Notch is a fan of the Model M's and found out about the project through a DT forum member's tweet!

russypt

Yesterday, 16:40

I wonder if they still have the set props and digital effects setup from that segment. That video has 4.3M+ views, and was itself made because of an offhand comment about the Model M catching so much attention.

If Linus still has his tan suit, he should totally do it.

Ellipse

Yesterday, 19:33

Someone sent me an ingenious layout modification with the HHKB style split right shift - did not think this was possible! Using the full 2.75U right shift key on the HHKB style split right shift board, with one key to the right of the shift key. Posting their photos with their permission:
shift1.jpeg
shift1.jpeg (757.08 KiB) Viewed 180 times
shift2.jpeg
shift2.jpeg (757.62 KiB) Viewed 180 times

profanu429

Today, 01:40

Damn, just got my B stock ANSI+HHKB.

If this is B stock, I can't wait to get my hands on A stock. Fantastic.

Scarpia

Today, 10:56

profanu429 wrote:
Today, 01:40
Damn, just got my B stock ANSI+HHKB.

If this is B stock, I can't wait to get my hands on A stock. Fantastic.
Looks great — what’s up with that neat stubby cable though?

Muirium
µ

Today, 11:06

Maybe it’s on a reel! Extends when you pull it…

Nah. Looks like a USB socket to me. Essentially giving the Kishy a detachable cable.
Ellipse wrote:
Yesterday, 19:33
Someone sent me an ingenious layout modification with the HHKB style split right shift - did not think this was possible! Using the full 2.75U right shift key on the HHKB style split right shift board, with one key to the right of the shift key.
Nice to see that Model F flexibility still at work. But, that particular mod does cost you another key, somewhere off your bottom row. Whivh would ne a nit stramge for typimg. dom’t you thimk?

Return to “Group buys”