[GB] Deck 82 / AK-B4000 [GER(ISO)-Layout] ~99€ DE

monked

09 Sep 2011, 15:14

a little offer for the german users here or maybe the european users with ISO layout!
i talked to ActiveKey (EU reseller vor DECK) and they told me they'll produce the amount of boards we need if we order a minimum of ~5 boards.
there is no other way to get this board in any layout except ANSI because they don't produce the keyboard for stock anymore :(

price: ~99€ (good price for this solid board)
shipment: ~4-6 weeks
switch: should be Cherry MX blacks (LED)
keycaps: transparent on black doubleshot

people interested so far(lower price): ascaii,ceesa,zirriv,wupi(CB),monked,foliolio,haiiyaa

details: http://www.deckkeyboards.com/product_in ... ucts_id=30

i'll call them again today to ask for the available colors/switches because they offered them in red/blue/green before but DECK is only selling the blue blue ones now... in the worst case it's only Cherry MX blacks in the color blue but i would be fine with that ^^

we are already ~4 without even creating this thread so please post if you are really interested in this deal so i can tell the ActiveKey guys good news!

//EDIT:
just ended my conversation with someone from activekey... i ll let this thread roll for the weekend and call him again next week.

good news:
- they can offer linear and tactile switches(guess MX blacks and blues) but only 1kind of switch for the massorder
- maybe different cases too but also only 1 kind for the massorder
- maybe additional blank keycaps possible if enough people are interested
- 6KRO supported
- red/blue/green LEDs possible but only 1 kind for the massorder

bad news:
- the 99€ were a special sales-price and the estimated price would raise to 165€+shipping (don't know if we can work something out if we order enough... but 65% more than estimated before could be a turnoff for some people if you compare it to the US price 119$ = 86.12€+TAX ~99€)

//EDIT:
the payment could be easily handled for each person (we send what/how many we need and the list of buyers and they contact them individually for payment)
Last edited by monked on 10 Sep 2011, 13:51, edited 7 times in total.

CeeSA

09 Sep 2011, 15:38

i'm in for 6KRO board. Prefer everything else than Black. But if only black switches available it's ok.
Only the Deck 82 ICE is for shure 6KRO. Some green board also, but you can't be shure.
Red is only 2KRO. (from what i know...)

I'am also interessted in a transparent case and a set of keycaps from a TG3. This font is so ugly ;)

monked

09 Sep 2011, 16:03

the german version of the DECK 82 uses normal "Arial" and not the crappy font DECK is using :) i ll call and ask for 6KRO but i guess it should have 6KRO

Ascaii
The Beard

09 Sep 2011, 16:05

CeeSA wrote:i'm in for 6KRO board. Prefer everything else than Black. But if only black switches available it's ok.
Only the Deck 82 ICE is for shure 6KRO. Some green board also, but you can't be shure.
Red is only 2KRO. (from what i know...)

I'am also interessted in a transparent case and a set of keycaps from a TG3. This font is so ugly ;)
same here. I would love a 6kro board, if possible I would prefer blue, brown, or clear switches, but if only blacks are possible thats okay too. The dark transparent case would be another plus for me. How would pricing on these extras be?

Please keep us updated with the choices of colors and especially switches.

monked

09 Sep 2011, 16:32

just ended my conversation with someone from activekey... i ll let this thread roll for the weekend and call him again next week.

good news:
- they can offer linear and tactile switches(guess MX blacks and blues) but only 1kind of switch for the massorder
- maybe different cases too but also only 1 kind for the massorder
- maybe additional blank keycaps possible if enough people are interested
- 6KRO supported
- red/blue/green LEDs possible but only 1 kind for the massorder

bad news:
- the 99€ were a special sales-price and the estimated price would raise to 165€+shipping (don't know if we can work something out if we order enough... but 65% more than estimated before could be a turnoff for some people if you compare it to the US price 119$ = 86.12€+TAX ~99€)

wupi

09 Sep 2011, 17:01

I'm interested but the price is to high.

monked

09 Sep 2011, 17:29

foliolio

09 Sep 2011, 18:08

I'd be down for one, but
monked wrote:Image
any chance of re-negotiating the deal with them?

Ascaii
The Beard

09 Sep 2011, 18:54

99€ is possible for me, 165 is not. Im out of the order unless we can renegotiate the price.

Necrofridge

09 Sep 2011, 18:54

monked wrote: good news:
As far as I know , they use MX clear in the Deck Legends, so most likely, they will use them instead of blues.
Last edited by Necrofridge on 09 Sep 2011, 19:33, edited 1 time in total.

monked

09 Sep 2011, 19:14

@Necro
hmm possible... but shouldn't be too hard to clarify this.

@Ascaii
yep i'll just wait for the responses on this thread and talk to him again next week ^^

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Sep 2011, 19:23

Yes it's expensive, but on the other hand for 5 or 10 keyboards there's no way 165 euro will be profitable for them.

monked

09 Sep 2011, 20:16

we'll never know...

haiiyaa

10 Sep 2011, 10:05

I'm interested if 130€ or less

CeeSA

10 Sep 2011, 13:51

ok. for 130€ i would be in, 165€ is too much

monked

11 Sep 2011, 02:24

people seem to be scared by the price... plz post if you guys are interested in the board with a lower price

CeeSA

12 Sep 2011, 09:05

for 130€ im in.

hargon

12 Sep 2011, 09:14

Would be nice to have with ISO Layout and MX Clears, but seems to come only with blacks :(
Last edited by hargon on 13 Sep 2011, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.

monked

13 Sep 2011, 15:45

Up we go. This group-buy should have generated a lot more interest than it has so far.

foliolio

16 Sep 2011, 17:08

Any updates?

Raidiri

22 Sep 2011, 14:30

for 130€ or less i' am in

hopefully you are still searching

Return to “Group buys”