LeandreN GB round 3 - plates, PCBs and stabilisers.

LeandreN

22 Nov 2015, 14:10

Hey Deskthority!

Decided to post here because i actually really like this forum and it seems like there is a lot of european users here.

60% is the theme. PCBs from Winkeyless and plates from JDcarpe will be available. Both of which supports a lot of layouts. I will also be offering stabiliser sets at 9$ a set. PCB mounted and enough for a TKL or smaller. For the PCBs, both RGB parts and soldering will be able at the standard Winkeyless price. Either way, the PCBs will be 100% fully presoldered, so you have one less thing to worry about. Better shipping materials IS available. I now have cardboard boxes to ship everything in.

PCBs - Winkeyless B.face - standard 60% PCB

UPDATED PRICES
Thank you so much for the orders. I really think that people have starting trusting my GBs, and that is fantastic. Thanks to all the orders, i can drop the price of the Tier 2 PCB to 59$. This is 3$ cheaper per PCB.

Tier 1 PCB (diodes + controller parts) = 49$

Tier 2 PCB (diodes, controller parts and resistors) = 59$

Tier 3 PCB (diodes, controller parts, resistors and RGB underglow parts) = 78$

I have also removed the (+2$) on the steel plates. They are now just 30$, like the aluminium plates.

I hope this helps even more people joining the GB. Please invite your family, friends and colleagues to join!

PS: The expected shipping time is reduced from 2 months after invoicing to 1,5 months :)

Normal price from Winkeyless is 75$ for a Tier 2 PCB

RGB parts: 11$

RGB parts + soldering: 19$ (tier 3)

Plates - JDcarpe 60%, new colors

Great plate, as i say.

Supports a lot of layouts, and is almost mandatory for a custom build in my opinion. Aluminium AND steel will be available! Allows for switch top removal. Plates also change the sound and weight of your custom build.

Aluminium colors:
Purple
Orange
Red
Blue
Camo green/dark green
Grey
Silver
Black

Steel is brushed, not colored and provides a lot of sturdiness.

30$ for aluminium & 32$ for steel.

Stabilisers - PCB mounted - Enough for a 60%/TKL

Standard PCB mounted stabilisers. 6.25 standard spacebar etc.
9$

Shipping & Payment

Shipping for 1-2 full keyboards are 16$ to internationally and 7$ to Europe.

2$ + 3% fee will be added if paying with PayPal

If you pay with SEPA, a 2.19€ fee will be added.

Terms

All packages are shipped without tracking unless you have a super large order, or want to pay 50$ for shipping. Any loss of packages will be reported to me, and i will do my best to compensate, HOWEVER i can't promise anything. Usually, this works out just fine.

You are not in the GB before you have paid. When placing an order you must be able to pay for your items, if not, please report to me ASAP.

I reserve the right to deny sale to individuals, or if the GB goes beyond the expectations. As mentioned before, you don't automatically have a place in the GB by filling out the form.

ORDER FORM

Estimated shipping time: 8 weeks after orders close.

Any questions?

Ask me anytime, anywhere.

/u/LeandreN
leandre.north@gmail.com
LeandreN at Geekhack
LeandreN at Deskthority

LeandreN

22 Nov 2015, 14:11

Will close on the 29th. 1 WEEK LEFT!

LeandreN

30 Jan 2016, 23:58

https://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=101729

I have an official statement to come with. I will probably send an email too.

There will be no more Winkeyless group buys in the nearest future.

Hojin kindly told me that Winkeyless won't run another group buy. For those that don't know, Winkeyless was the source for PCBs and stabilisers in this group buy. This means that i need to source new PCBs, and that will take a while(PM me if you have any suggestions). Plates will go on, maybe even sandwhich cases, that I have been wanting to do for a while. I have a website i am working on, and I will be trying to run my group buys of that site, i will still be making a GB thread here on Geekhack.

We have had some up and downsides of this group buy, as always. Tier 2 was upgraded to Tier 3, which became a problem for some people, shipping prices went up and USPS is messing around.
Please email me if you have a problem with your order! leandre.north@gmail.com

Thanks for joining, and I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your builds.

LeandreN

Next GB: True Winkeyless and HHKB plates. February.

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

31 Jan 2016, 00:06

LeandreN wrote:
Cant wait :) , I have allready two pcbs here but a real winkeyless plate would be awesome (and also a HHKB style plate).

LeandreN

31 Jan 2016, 10:37

hypkx wrote:
LeandreN wrote:
Cant wait :) , I have allready two pcbs here but a real winkeyless plate would be awesome (and also a HHKB style plate).

Cool! Glad yo hear this.

Return to “Group buys”