GMK HADapter & HADditionals kit (Sold out, 100% shipped)

Halvar

03 Aug 2016, 19:02

For an Einschreiben? Me too!

photekq
Cherry Picker

03 Aug 2016, 19:25

ba7777 wrote: Can we bring these keys back in the pic circled next round? It would be fun!

credit to photekq
We will not be able to get the Cherry keys redone. I spoke with the Cherry China representative, and he said they wouldn't allow the usage of any Cherry logo for keycaps. He wouldn't even consider letting me place an order for those keycaps directly with him :x

faxe
5711 4 life

03 Aug 2016, 21:25

Halvar wrote: For an Einschreiben? Me too!
Einschreiben HYPE!
No, seriously, can't wait. My 60% has been without keycaps for too long!

VERGiL

03 Aug 2016, 21:47

That moment when you get three notifications from your postman and only know what two of those are...

Khers

03 Aug 2016, 22:07

VERGiL wrote: That moment when you get three notifications from your postman and only know what two of those are...
Christmas?

VERGiL

03 Aug 2016, 22:12

Khers wrote: Christmas?
Kind of similar feeling, yeah :D

ba7777
飞不动的加林查

04 Aug 2016, 00:19

photekq wrote: We will not be able to get the Cherry keys redone. I spoke with the Cherry China representative, and he said they wouldn't allow the usage of any Cherry logo for keycaps. He wouldn't even consider letting me place an order for those keycaps directly with him :x
What a pity!

Since they had 'the first version of cherry logo' led caps made in last 1953 retro GB, why don't they also consider the red one?

Might be their future business plan so no other party allowed as this red cherry led key must be hot in the market.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

04 Aug 2016, 08:07

photekq wrote: We will not be able to get the Cherry keys redone. I spoke with the Cherry China representative, and he said they wouldn't allow the usage of any Cherry logo for keycaps. He wouldn't even consider letting me place an order for those keycaps directly with him :x
That's really a pity, as they are very decorative indeed.
Spoiler:
Cherry logo keycap E-profile on Tipro kbd.jpg
Cherry logo keycap E-profile on Tipro kbd.jpg (196.09 KiB) Viewed 10032 times
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by kbdfr on 04 Aug 2016, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

04 Aug 2016, 09:35

Back to topics:

The postman just brought my caps (as a registered letter) - thanks, Wodan, for this brilliant GB :D

At first glance I can see no difference between e.g. the 1.25u Control cap from this set and its original Cherry counterpart.
I'll make a more thorough inspection later.

VERGiL

04 Aug 2016, 10:00

Wohooo!
CM Storm Novatouch
OG Cherry HAD
GMK RGBYK
GMK HADapter & HADditionals

Key color matches perfectly!
Only got my smartphone camera here, sorry :(

Thanks Wodan!
Attachments
IMG_20160804_094223.jpg
IMG_20160804_094223.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 10104 times
IMG_20160804_094336.jpg
IMG_20160804_094336.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 10104 times

scottc

04 Aug 2016, 10:38

kbdfr wrote:
That's really a pity, as they are very decorative indeed.
Spoiler:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
resources/image/32178

"The selected attachment does not exist anymore." :(

kbdfr
The Tiproman

04 Aug 2016, 13:38

scottc wrote: […] "The selected attachment does not exist anymore." :(
Fixed (in my original post, but of course not in your link) :mrgreen:

kekstee

04 Aug 2016, 15:51

Received them yesterday, just had to scrape them from the post office.

FINALLY, I had almost given up hope to ever complete this layout:

//e also the actual HADapter part is still really useful for an ISO board and HFD set I have.
Thanks for making this thing happen Wodan :)!

Prelim

04 Aug 2016, 16:43

quite nice layout @kekstee ;)

It would be perfect with the DT cap instead of the red Esc though! hehe (let's get more proud to be DT members guys :P )

faxe
5711 4 life

04 Aug 2016, 21:24

Installed on my 60% Loving it! Great work! Thanks alot!

ideus

05 Aug 2016, 06:26

kekstee wrote: Received them yesterday, just had to scrape them from the post office.

FINALLY, I had almost given up hope to ever complete this layout:

//e also the actual HADapter part is still really useful for an ISO board and HFD set I have.
Thanks for making this thing happen Wodan :)!
That is beautiful, it is near to perfection.

ideus

05 Aug 2016, 06:35

VERGiL wrote: Wohooo!
CM Storm Novatouch
OG Cherry HAD
GMK RGBYK
GMK HADapter & HADditionals

Key color matches perfectly!
Only got my smartphone camera here, sorry :(

Thanks Wodan!
I hope that you do not mind if I borrow your pictures to show them at GH, with the proper credits on your behalf, of course; it is just to share the diamonds in real life.

VERGiL

05 Aug 2016, 10:02

No worries, share them :)

HzFaq

05 Aug 2016, 12:28

Got mine today, just as I was leaving for a day trip... They look awesome, thanks for such a kick ass group buy.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

05 Aug 2016, 14:48

The last orders have been handed over to the local post office.

All orders are tracked BUT please don't bug me about tracking information before 1 week (German orders), 2 weeks (EU orders) and 4 weeks (International orders)

Problem is I took a picture of EVERY package I finished and have to find your package-picture and read the tracking number from the picture. I will only do so if there is reason for concern about your shipment.

Shihatsu

05 Aug 2016, 14:54

Still no package, GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE tracking number the tension is killing me already...................................

j/k, I'll calm myself with a Vorschlaghammer. The pics are beautiful. Now I need a HAD :D

Wodan
ISO Advocate

05 Aug 2016, 15:01

The post office people are super awesome. It's a little local store that also accepts packages and is the go-to guy in this town. So I just went there, dropped 50 boxes and came back 4h later to pick up the receipts and 2-3 packages that were missing a customs declaraion. WTF ICELAND ?!

Shihatsu

05 Aug 2016, 15:05

Beaten by your own success :D:D:D

lordzebu

05 Aug 2016, 16:26

Got them today, thanks for the lovely GB Wodan!

HzFaq

05 Aug 2016, 18:08

And this is me, sorry about the blueness, crappy tablet pic. Super happy with this now, thanks again Wodan.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

05 Aug 2016, 18:38

I would like to recall that the interest check started on 10 May 2016 and the group buy on 16 June 2016.
That means less than 2 months since the beginning of the discussion about this set
and only 7 weeks (!) since the start of the GB.

And I would like to recall that Wodan took all the risk by paying up front.

Thanks again, Wodan.

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

05 Aug 2016, 18:44

I also got my package, looks perfect, thanks Wodan, I wish me more groupbuys like this.

photekq
Cherry Picker

05 Aug 2016, 18:47

kbdfr wrote: Thanks again, Wodan.
+1

Incredibly well done group buy. Perhaps the best I've ever seen in my time here!

BimboBB

05 Aug 2016, 19:13

Got mine as well today. The colors are nearly perfect match. Many thanks Wodan!!! :)
Attachments
had_adapter_set2.JPG
had_adapter_set2.JPG (969.58 KiB) Viewed 9690 times

rindorbrot

05 Aug 2016, 19:31

Mine arrived today as well.
I'll see how they match up with my HAD set on Monday, I have it on the office keyboard... ;)

Thanks for the really smooth experience Wodan!

Return to “Group buys”