Round 7 / ALGOL-style / Deadline 2018-11-30

7bit

20 Oct 2016, 12:40

Production will be by color, ie all CREAM on BLUE and BLUE on CREAM kits first, then all CREAM on GREY and GREY on CREAM, then all CREAM on VIOLETT and VIOLETT on CREAM etc.
:-)

However, production will not start before Round 6 has shipped.
:o

stevepet

20 Oct 2016, 18:17

So how will this production schedule work for the RGB sets?

7bit

20 Oct 2016, 20:39

They will only be available when everything is finsihed.
:? :o :shock: :cry:

Wodan
ISO Advocate

20 Oct 2016, 20:47

7bit wrote: They will only be available when everything is finsihed.
:? :o :shock: :cry:

7bit

21 Oct 2016, 11:56

Wodan shot himself!
:shock:

Guess, I can sell his already paid order for 50% of it's price to other people ...
:evilgeek:

Wodan
ISO Advocate

21 Oct 2016, 12:04

7bit wrote: Guess, I can sell his already paid order for 50% of it's price to other people ...
:evilgeek:

usopia

22 Oct 2016, 05:00

After this threat, he's quickly alive again.

Turbodruk

23 Oct 2016, 21:52

7bit wrote:
Turbodruk wrote: The things I do when I can't sleep.
Made a set for the Filco Minila. Don't pm the bot, it's not available. yet :lol:
:shock:
:twisted:
I will add the necessary keys ...
And ordered! Thanks 7bit for adding the keys I needed! 8-)

Chrisism

24 Oct 2016, 01:18

hmm...one week to make some money magically appear, otherwise I have to make more money magically appear...Interesting...That violet set though, I might maybe have to consider..

Shados

24 Oct 2016, 01:22

So the alien is actually being used for the numlock symbol? That's putting me off a little q.q

jsallis

24 Oct 2016, 22:55

All the images on the ERGOALPHA page are 404ing. http://7bit.info/algol/ALGOL_ERGOALPHA.html

7bit

25 Oct 2016, 16:48

You, I still have to upload them.

@Shados: What would you prefer instead?
:?

Shados

26 Oct 2016, 04:50

7bit wrote: You, I still have to upload them.

@Shados: What would you prefer instead?
I don't know, something a little less complicated. The alien icon just comes across kinda 'messy' compared to the other icons used, and doesn't really have anything to do with numbers... I remember seeing a shift arrow with a '1' inside it used for this before. Or maybe something with a # and your neat lock icon.

7bit

26 Oct 2016, 14:41

Let's see what I can do.

The idea was to make a cursor-lock key instead of num-lock ...

poitch

26 Oct 2016, 17:46

Placed an order recently with R5 leftovers, R6 leftovers and R7. I was wondering if there is a way to get R5+R6 shipped before R7 is done. Saw the command to the bot to combine shipping, but didn't see anything to split shipping.

7bit

27 Oct 2016, 12:32

poitch wrote: Placed an order recently with R5 leftovers, R6 leftovers and R7. I was wondering if there is a way to get R5+R6 shipped before R7 is done. Saw the command to the bot to combine shipping, but didn't see anything to split shipping.
This will happen automatically.

pr0ximity

27 Oct 2016, 16:21

How popular are the white-on-grey keys looking? Debating doing grey alphas + blue mods for a closer Space cadet replica :)

Wodan
ISO Advocate

28 Oct 2016, 11:14

Okay Bitmaster, I am re-doing my whole order with the new COMPLETE kits. Amazing move, really love those kits. Can really recommend them to anyone looking for a jack-of-all-trades set of a given color scheme!

jebbra

29 Oct 2016, 05:42

Okay, made up my mind, will ordering Greek Gray tonight. Can you please provide R3 1U Gray blank too?

nowai

29 Oct 2016, 17:09

as far as I know there won't be blanks in round 7

traktor

29 Oct 2016, 23:47

A few people have asked about 1u blanks. There are still some ?nm keys available. Why not let one of these be a blank.

ipreferpie

30 Oct 2016, 14:34

7bit wrote:
zouk52 wrote: Is there any chance of a Colemak Space Cadet Base kit? I would kill for that!
These did not really sell well. Expect a high price should I include it at all ...
I seriously won't mind buying several despite a higher price for both Cadet and ascii!!

pr0ximity

30 Oct 2016, 20:06

Why are the 1U Fn keys Row 3? Isn't Row 4 more common for split right Shift?

Delete

31 Oct 2016, 05:00

in

Wodan
ISO Advocate

31 Oct 2016, 07:26

pr0ximity wrote: Why are the 1U Fn keys Row 3? Isn't Row 4 more common for split right Shift?
The 1u Fn keys in the HHKB and the Complete kits are R4. Where did you find them in R3?
Many if the function keys are available in several or even all row profiles so you have to make sure to pick the right profile yourself ;)

pr0ximity

31 Oct 2016, 12:04

Wodan wrote:
pr0ximity wrote: Why are the 1U Fn keys Row 3? Isn't Row 4 more common for split right Shift?
The 1u Fn keys in the HHKB and the Complete kits are R4. Where did you find them in R3?
Many if the function keys are available in several or even all row profiles so you have to make sure to pick the right profile yourself ;)
The R3 ones are the individual keys missing pictures, I was curious what layout they're meant for. I did see them in the HHKB kits, guess I was hoping for a separate one as I don't need the rest of the HHKB kit. It's no problem, I chose a 1U symbolic Shift which will look excellent :)

Hypocaffeinic

01 Nov 2016, 00:50

In! What timeframe for payment please? :)

I'm down for RGB symbol mods so I guess I'm subbing alternatives from other kits until they arrive. :(

ETA: Just noticed a mistake in the size of a key! Should I send another reply to 7bot in the same message conversation to make the amendment?

jebbra

01 Nov 2016, 04:44

Ordered. I'll add the blanks later when they're available.

7bit

01 Nov 2016, 09:30

PayPal collector wanted!!!
-----------------------------------------> :roll:

If you already paid, don't worry!

But I really need someone else to collect PayPal money.
:cry:

Deadline has been extended to 2016-11-11 ...
:roll:

Hypocaffeinic

01 Nov 2016, 11:02

7bit wrote: PayPal collector wanted!!!
-----------------------------------------> :roll:

If you already paid, don't worry!

But I really need someone else to collect PayPal money.
:cry:

Deadline has been extended to 2016-11-11 ...
:roll:
I have all of zero problems with people sending money to me. :D

Return to “Group buys”