[GB] GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KIT (UK, ISL, NO, SE, FI, FO, DK, DE, PT)

ISO_Returns

30 Mar 2019, 14:35

Hi DT,

I wanna share my personal love for customizing my own EU layout and contribute to help other EU members.
The kits brings extended EU support and its meant to be paired with a base set containing ISO support and your standard QWERTY alphas.

A unique and rare opportunity to get a language pack for your EU-ISO layout in the classic colors: Black n White / White on Black.
The GB is non profit, only handling fee from the vendor is included in the GB pricing.

GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ EXT. ADD-ON KIT.

EU - BUY HEREUS - BUY HEREIC PAGE

--
UPDATES

• New board renders added!
8.04 28.03
  • Already ordered GMK Minimal?
    If you prior the NORDEUK++ BoW kit placed an order for GMK minimal base set on mykeyboard.eu, they can refund you the difference. Get both the GMK minimal base set and the BoW addon kit shipped together. Just email them on contact@mykeyboard.eu or join the discord server: https://discord.gg/9U8QSe6 and they will help you sort it out! :)
  • GMK Minimal ( Black on White )
    Q. If i order GMK Minimal base set from mykeyboard.eu to pair with NORDEUK++ EXT. ADD-ON KIT. What will happen if the Black on White kit doesn't get made?
    A. If you order GMK minimal just to be able to use the Black on White Add-on kit. You are free to cancel your order at mykeyboard.eu any time after the Minimal GB has been concluded.

Hopefully and properly mykeyboard.eu will stock a limited amount of GMK Minimal ( Black on White ). Helping the late campers to pair a BoW kit with GMK Minimal.
  • US Proxy
    After some request. dixiemech.com Will have the kits up next week.
    You can also pick up a base set of GMK Minimal ( Black on White ) at his store![/li]
  • mykeyboard.eu shipping
    Q. Why are the shipping prices so high just for a small kit?

A1. mykeyboard.eu uses tracked DPD shipping service.
    Its not possible for them to send it untracked, because the risk involved. I know they are working on getting better shipping deals.

A2. I really dont want you Gents & Ladies to have a hard time getting in on the kits.
    So.. Just maybe i will take in some orders and distribute untracked from Denmark. mykeyboard.eu and myself will then not have a responsibility for lost packages. I personally dont have the funds to cover that. But i would be happy to help working something out. But its not 100% sure i can do it cheaper. I will look into it asap. TBC
  • GB Launch

GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KITS

KITS

White on Black
  • GMK. Cherry Profile
    Stock Colors: WS1 White on CR Black
    Contains 60 keys
    UK, ISL, NO, SE, FI, FO, DK, DE, PT

Black on White
  • GMK. Cherry Profile
    Stock Colors: CR Black on WS1 White
    Contains 60 keys
    UK, ISL, NO, SE, FI, FO, DK, DE, PT[/li]

Supported Languages
  • UK, British

ISL, Icelandic

NO, Norwegian

SE, Swedish

FL, Finnish

FO, Faroese

DK, Danish

DE, Deutsch

PT, Portuguese
Groupbuy information

EU - BUY HEREUS - BUY HEREIC PAGE

Our EU vendor mykeyboard.eu is being extra helpful and wanna share the love for ISO users.
  • Pricing
    €60.00 pr. kit
    When MOQ of 150 units pr. kit is achieved, the price drops to €54.00 pr. kit.
  • GB Period
    GB will run 4 weeks ( Depending on the numbers )
  • Turn around
    Production time is 10 weeks after the GB has concluded
More Information Crossposts
Available base sets

White on Black
Upcoming base sets

( GMK MINIMAL By the amazing @janglad Render art and GB runner )

Black on White
Last edited by ISO_Returns on 16 Apr 2019, 20:31, edited 4 times in total.

ISO_Returns

30 Mar 2019, 14:41

LAST DAY TO JOIN GMK MINIMAL ( BLACK ON WHITE ) if you are a late camper, and what to get in on GMK Minimal check the updates more to come! :)

ISO_Returns

16 Apr 2019, 20:27

Updated the post with some stunning new renders :)

Tias

17 Apr 2019, 13:31

@ISO_Returns
Thanks for making this GB happen and for all the work you've put into to it :) I'm in for a BoW kit myself and I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully BoW reaches MOQ :)

tobiasvl

23 Jul 2019, 22:56

According to GB thread on GH, both sets will happen.

Anyway, also bumping this because there's currently GMK Minimal base kit extras up on mykeyboard.eu for European people!

Return to “Group buys”