Interest check: Tipro staggered keyboards w/ attached numpad

kbdfr
The Tiproman

27 Mar 2012, 17:27

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0658865923
Tipro eBay.jpg
Tipro eBay.jpg (55.6 KiB) Viewed 2143 times
Seller has 10 of them, states they are new. Starting price is 49€, BIN price 80€ (each).
I already contacted the seller and want to check the possibility of a group buy.
Who is interested, what is the highest price you would be prepared to pay?

(A few details in my next post.)

kbdfr
The Tiproman

27 Mar 2012, 17:28

For those who do not know: it is an entirely (and easily) programmable keyboard with plate-mounted Cherry black switches.
I have one (thanks to.. don't know if he wants to be disclosed) with exactly the same layout and same legends, and all switches under the 2x1 and 2x2 keys are functional, so it is reasonable to assume it will be the same with those (only exception is the right switch under the Enter key, which has no spring and serves as a stabilizer).

Note that the key immediately left of the Enter key curiously is 1.25 wide. Obviously Tipro wanted to have a double key for Enter instead of a 2.25. They're supposed to be point of sale keyboards, after all.

The overall width of the keyboard is less than 43 cm, and only 33 cm without the numpad (which is easily detachable but cannot be used on its own).

I've been using such a Tipro staggered keyboard as my daily driver for several months now and am highly satisfied.

Half-Saint

29 Mar 2012, 07:05

I saw that one yesterday but didn't think anyone (else) would be interested :)

richie

30 Mar 2012, 07:55

I'm interested in 2 of them if its still going

Tarkoon

30 Mar 2012, 08:27

I saw them too and wrote to the seller...
What price do you point at?

Half-Saint

06 Apr 2012, 22:01

Any news?

Return to “Group buys”