NIQMODS Round 2 Candy Collection RGB(Y) Modifier Kit

tsangan

05 Apr 2012, 19:34

NIQMODS Presents Candy Collection RGB(Y) Modifier Kit

I was lucky enough to present everyone here the first NIQMODS Candy Collection, and now after some talks I am able to bring you another of their project! This is yet again another limited run from them, so if you like these get them quick since the last GB lots of people missed out.

This was already posted on Geekhack already but I saved every on Deskthority some as there is a major difference in time zone that I cannot help.

THIS IS FOR DESKTHORITY USERS, GEEKHACK MEMBERS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

WHAT ARE WE BUYING?!?!?!

*I know the picture looks weird where the red and green keys don't look right but it's just the angle/depth of the picture

These pictures really don't do these keycaps justice so anyone that was in the last GB knows how nice they look in person.

Kits Available
RGB 6 Keys total
RGBY 8 Keys total
10 kits in total are available, and like I said this is a one time deal, I don't think there will be another run of this.

You might have many questions on your mind now so hopefully this will answer it all

-MAX one kit per person unless there's extras in the end
-These are modifier keys ment to replace the shift, alt, control, and windows
-The profile for these keycaps are Filco OEM profile, i was reminded 100 times to let everyone know
-The keycap itself is ABS
-Keycaps are air brushed with 2k automobile paint, using combinations of different colours, 2 layers of colours
-To protect the colour coating, keycaps are protected with gloss finish on top
-Lifetime Colouring Warranty For All Candy Series Keycaps. Excluding Human Error, Sharp Object Scraping Off Colours.

PRICE
*Please note all prices includes ALL FEES (shipping, paypal fee, etc etc)

CONUS
  • RGB - $48.25
  • RGBY - $59.55
Everywhere Else
  • RGB - $51.80
  • RGBY - $63.25
Price might look a bit high but think about a regular RGBY kit is like $25, and these last time was $9 a key so this is pretty good

HOW TO ORDER
There are two very vital parts:
  1. Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE on Deskthority, titled Candy Key Group Buy
  2. Include your PayPal Email, Name, Shipping Address, Shipping Method and Order
  3. Last but not least specify on this thread your order :cool:
If any of you have any questions feel free to ask, if I don't know the answer I will try my best to find out for you guys :D

Return to “Group buys”