This is GMK ThinkCaps. Based on the ThinkPad and IBM/Lenovo multimedia keyboards, it features the iconic Big Blue Enter key on a subdued white on black/grey colourway. Hopefully, these OG colours will be right down DT's alley.
- Custom Big Blue Enter key
- TKL base set with ISO support
- Standalone Ortho & 40's set (Poll)
- A more complete Numpad kit
- Minila, split/ortho support with 3u spacebar!
- Parallel group buy of RGBW add-on kit
- Multimedia keys
- Accent-only kit (for WoB owners)
- Covers TKL, 75%, 65% and 60% keyboards
- Tsangan, HHKB, 1.75u Shift, and nav column
- ISO support
- Standalone orthogonal and 40% set (250 MOQ)
- R3 1u Tab/Ctrl/Enter, all minibars, MiniVan modifiers, etc.
- If you are interested by this kit, please fill out the Ortho & 40's kit form.
- Complete numpad kit (rare for GMK sets!)
- Support for exotic 60% boards such as the Yoda II, split spacebar and Minila
- Opt-in "G H B" cut-out keys for TEX boards
- Extra minibars for your ortho/40%
- Icon modifiers (also compatible with OG Dolch and other N9 GMK sets)
- Windows keys, 1.5u Meta (◇) keys, ISO-UK support (**Subject to change**)
- RGB modifiers (also compatible with a plethora of other GMK sets)
- Fits many layouts, including ortho and 40%; icon and icon+text
- Features Dots (a Biip design)
- Media keys for your full-size board, 96-key or macro
- Spacebars for Cherry G80-1800, HHKB and small keyboards
- Perfect for adding colour to your set
- Accents only for WoB, Hiragana, Dolch or any other keyset.
Filco Majestouch with TEX case
Filco Minila Air
HHKB and RAMA M10
Prime_E and Ducky Pocket
- Doubleshot ABS
- Cherry profile (112344)
- Manufactured by GMK electronic design GmbH in Germany
- Alphas: CR, CP legends
- Modifiers: N9, Custom, CP legends
- RGB modifiers: P3, N7, V4, CP legends
- Accent kit only: Custom, WS1 legends
Single question surveys (< 30 seconds to fill out):
- Ortho & 40's kit: https://forms.gle/PibHbYo7Dgrx8wGfA (closed)
- Accent kit: https://forms.gle/xpACWNPh9497PB8Q7 (closed)
I look forward to your comments and suggestions!