[IC] Model F BLE controller?

DMA

18 Apr 2022, 09:26

I'm bored. Also recently acquired a reflow oven.

Back in previous decade I made a working prototype of a BLE F122, but due to lack of interest it was shelved.
I thought everybody forgot about that little project - but recently I discovered github's "Insights" - and turns out there are days with whopping 4 visitors having a referer of mod_elf-keyboards.com (github "insights" suck huge rocks (as in in "not providing exact referer, only site part of it") though, so I don't even know if I'm badmouthed there or not LOL).

Anyhoo.. If there are 50 people who want to have one - I can run a small batch. Unfortunately, due to my marginal tax rate it will likely be pretty expensive - like, at least 2x the cost of the components, so likely in a $50 range if psoc6 works, probably $60-80 for the current psoc4 as BLE interface + psoc5 as USB+scanner part.

Since we are in a middle of The Great Chip Shortage - this is likely be shipped out by Christmas (of 2022. I'm not Ellipse to shift the "early bird round" date for 4 years straight LOL).

Muirium
µ

18 Apr 2022, 10:26

GitHub will be underestimating the interest. Non-coding users like me only ever go there to feel bad. Nothing quite like looking at code to remind you just how deeply you Do Not understand code, no matter how easy it’s supposed to be. :lol:

Anyway, I’d have been all over this controller some years ago. But Fs are heavy so stay very near the desk, diluting the sweet Bluetooth desire quite a bit. I’m also guessing I wouldn’t be able to configure this with Pandrew’s GUI? An interface I can understand! <ducks>

Seriously though, good luck with this. It’ll be just right for someone × MoQ.

Return to “Group buys”