[GB] Go-Popper V2 | 2-in-1 switch opener (GB closed)

sean927

07 Jun 2022, 06:27

GB closed-June 28, 2022

Thank you for all your support, we have gathered all verified orders, the production is going well, and all orders are expected to be shipped on July 10-15.

Check GB Page

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Products entering production-June 12, 2022

In order to be able to deliver on time, the product is already in production.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Update of GB - June 09, 2022

Hi Everyone, the Go-Popper V2 GB is coming within hours, you can join the GB via our website

Join the GB
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello Everyone,

We’re back with this gadget, Go-Popper V2. We did some modest upgrades on the basis of the last version in the past few months. Check more for the last version

Firstly, let's take a look at the Go-Popper V2.

ImageImage
More photos here

Fill out the form if you're interested

What's different about Popper V2 compared to the previous version
  • The two caps are mounted with magnets instead of a rubber ring.
  • A new color and material were added, gold with brass.

Specifications

• [li]Both MX and Kailh box switch compatible.[/li]
  • The two caps are engraved to indicate the difference between the MX switch and the Box switch.

Pricing

GB Timeline
  • GB starts on June 10, 2022, EST.
  • GB closes on June 25, 2022, EST.
  • Shipment starts on July 10, 2022, EST.

Shipping

All orders will be conducted and shipped by entergogo directly from the factory.

Here includes all the countries and regions where we can provide a free shipment. If your current residence is not on the list, the invoice received will be added on with a standard shipping fee ranging from US$3.00 to US$10.00.

You can directly email us at hi@entergogo.com
Let us know if you have any questions, thoughts, or comments on this event or anything you are curious about us : ) And we are so excited to see how this beginning leads to a fantastic explosion of our works!

entergogo
Last edited by sean927 on 28 Jun 2022, 17:13, edited 5 times in total.

gianni

07 Jun 2022, 10:20

I have some cnc switch openers and they all suck.

The best one is the glorious switch opener, it's made of plastic and opening switches with it is way easier: lower friction and better surfaces make the operation a breeze. I've used it for about 300 switches and it is like new.

sean927

07 Jun 2022, 10:26

gianni wrote:
07 Jun 2022, 10:20
I have some cnc switch openers and they all suck.

The best one is the glorious switch opener, it's made of plastic and opening switches with it is way easier: lower friction and better surfaces make the operation a breeze. I've used it for about 300 switches and it is like new.
So what's the main problem with the CNC switch openers you own?

gianni

07 Jun 2022, 19:22

I said what the plastic one is like. CNC are quite the opposite in everything.

sean927

08 Jun 2022, 03:16

gianni wrote:
07 Jun 2022, 19:22
I said what the plastic one is like. CNC are quite the opposite in everything.
What brand of the CNC switch opener?

gianni

08 Jun 2022, 10:22

I have no idea, I have three different CNC switch openers and they all suck. You just have to use a plastic switch opener to understand how big is the difference. There's simply no comparison. It has to do with the friction, with how much more precise is a plastic mold than cnc, about the surface finish, and about how much sharper can plastic be.

sean927

09 Jun 2022, 04:10

gianni wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 10:22
I have no idea, I have three different CNC switch openers and they all suck. You just have to use a plastic switch opener to understand how big is the difference. There's simply no comparison. It has to do with the friction, with how much more precise is a plastic mold than cnc, about the surface finish, and about how much sharper can plastic be.
Appreciate your feedback!

Return to “Group buys”