Cherry MX and Matias switches

mashby

29 Feb 2016, 18:17

The following NEW payments have been received for this group buy: Blaise170.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

need

29 Feb 2016, 20:20

Is Teensy 2.0 in stock?

7bit

03 Mar 2016, 18:25

Yes.
:-)

notarandomname

03 Mar 2016, 22:30

I ordered something a few days ago and payed with SEPA.
Is there any confirmation I get if everything was ok, or do I just wait and sometime something will end up in my Mailbox?
Also, thanks for doing this, its a great opportunity to get started in a small custom project :)

7bit

04 Mar 2016, 13:52

I will be away for about 2 weeks, but the bot stays behind, so you can still order stuff, so just pm CherryMX!
:? :ugeek:

Powerfred

04 Mar 2016, 14:01

Hey, just noticed my invoice for #1009 lists my parts under already shipped items. Is this true? That would be super neat! :o :D

7bit

04 Mar 2016, 14:20

Yes.
:-)

Salt

04 Mar 2016, 14:48

I seem to have a problem with my invoice, I am ordering a bunch of different things among them a 6.25 plate stabilizer which the bot haven't forwarded in my invoice. How do I fix this?

mashby

08 Mar 2016, 02:06

The following payments have been received for this group buy: Scottex.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?

Powerfred

11 Mar 2016, 18:46

After a week my switches still haven't arrived. I would be less bummed out had I not been so hyped the whole week, so it's kind of my own fault. I don't think I'm made for being involved in an actual group buy, I would not survive the waiting process. :mrgreen:

Really hope something arrives tomorrow, this is taking oddly long for Germany-to-Germany shipping but it can't be helped, I guess. I should probably stop stalking the mailman. :roll:

notarandomname

12 Mar 2016, 13:06

hm, thats kinda odd, my #1010 arived a while ago, also in Germany. Maybe because I didn´t order much ... good luck though!

Powerfred

12 Mar 2016, 13:43

notarandomname wrote: hm, thats kinda odd, my #1010 arived a while ago, also in Germany. Maybe because I didn´t order much ... good luck though!
Well that doesn't sound promising, but thanks for letting me know! I only ordered 16 switches, just paranoia-checked my address in the invoice again but that's fine. A bit sad because I won't have as much time in a few weeks but yeah...

Scottex

21 Mar 2016, 14:43

Any updates on my order?

Sankart

21 Mar 2016, 20:55

If I'd order some MX Whites, is it possible to specify which "kind" of MX White I want?
I want to replace the hardclick ones on my V60 with some softclick ones, so I really got no use for the hardclick variant. If necessary I'd also pay a little extra for the service of sorting them out.

fd0

23 Mar 2016, 20:06

Hey @7bit, could you maybe give us an update on your backlog, now that you're back from your holiday? :)

7bit

24 Mar 2016, 19:11

I will post a list of waht has shipped tomorrow.

@Sankart: I only have modern whites, which are softer that blues.

Sankart

24 Mar 2016, 19:18

So all of them share the same click? I'll make sure to pick up some very soon then!

Powerfred

26 Mar 2016, 13:43

Just received my order, thanks! :D

sphinx
Major Bummer

26 Mar 2016, 13:56

do you have 6.25 plate mounted stabs in stock ?

Scottex

29 Mar 2016, 15:06

recieved my order yesterday along with a cool loking vintage cherry switch
i got so exicted soldering i forgot to comment :oops:
thanks for all 7bit ;)

Maevy

30 Mar 2016, 01:19

Hey
You got any mx greys pcb still? Price?

MX1A-D1NW

7bit

31 Mar 2016, 19:37

If you want e.g. 100 of them, just pm user CherryMX:
MXGREY/NW 100
your e-mail address
ADDRESS
your shipping address

Price is 0.65 EUR per switch, plus 4 EUR shipping.

Can't be simpler.
:evilgeek:

espresso

04 Apr 2016, 12:15

I'm building my first keyboard and I want it to have a top plate and a PCB. Is my understanding correct that I'd need to get eg the MXCLEAR/NW switches and the STAB...P stabilizers? The only difference between the PCB and plate mount is that the PCB mounted switches have extra pins for stabilization?

7bit

04 Apr 2016, 13:55

If the PCB has the mount holes, you can use MXCLEAR/NW switches (most community PCBs have them).

If you want plate mount stabilisers, you need these:
STAB200
STAB625
STAB700
the P-variant is for PCB mount, without a mount plate.

mashby

06 Apr 2016, 00:56

The following payments have been received for this group buy: sgf.

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

eins

09 Apr 2016, 18:39

Hello.
About 3 weeks ago (17.03.) i ordered some switches (Invoice #1016) and paid them via Paypal. Everything i ordered seems to be in stock, but i have not received anything yet. How much longer will it take?
Thanks

eins

11 Apr 2016, 18:09

Hello?

mashby

14 Apr 2016, 01:26

@eins: I confirm that I received your payment on the 17th of March and your payment was submitted to 7bot on March 23rd. 7bit will have to fill in the rest.

The following payments have been received for this group buy: Scarpia

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

7bit

14 Apr 2016, 15:23

@eins:
It will ship today.
:oops:

eins

14 Apr 2016, 22:28

Alright, thank you :-D

Return to “Group buys”