[IC] MKC75---Price USD99+, Full CNC Case, Three-in-one Structure, Multi-layout, Knobs, and Much More Custom Keyboard

Mykeyclub2023

09 May 2023, 11:08

Hello everyone,

We are excited to release the first keyboard for the MKC series---MKC75. We have worked on this project for around three months since we do the polling on our channel. And finally, bring it to you all.

MKC series is planned to do some more budget keyboards. We aim to make it affordable and accessible for most customers, enabling truly entry custom keyboards comparable to mass-produced, which can be easily purchased. Therefore, The product positioning of the MKC series is an entry-level customization kit for mass production.

Now, let's check out the MKC75 together!

MKC75 Renders

Features
- Supports Caps Lock Indicator Light
- 100% processed using CNC machining with 6063 aluminum case
- Compact 75% layout
- Three-in-one structural design( Top Mount, Plate Gasket Mount and PCB Gasket Mount )
- Supports tri-mode PCB(Wired, Bluetooth and 2.4ghz)
- Supports Plate, Half Plate and Plateless Build
- Supports rotary Knobs components and Light Signs, which are also compatible with JRIS75 Rotary Knob/Badge/LED Light Sign
- Supports Alu Internal Weight
- Multiple configurations available
- 2 x 2200mha large battery capacity

MKC75 Specifications
- Dimensions
Spoiler:
- Typing angle: 7°
- Front height: 18.5 mm
- Material: Full CNC 6063 aluminum
- Dimension: 320*134.4*33mm
- Three-in-one Structure: TOP Mount / Plate Gasket Mount / PCB Gasket Mount
- QMK/VIA Supported(wired)
- Support PCB stabilizers
- Unbuilt Weight
- With PVD WEIGHT: 1.693kg
- With Alu WEIGHT: 1.425kg
- Built Weight
- With PVD WEIGHT: 1.86kg
- With Alu WEIGHT: 1.592kg

Three-in-one Structure
We have adopted a three-in-one structural design for the internal structure, which can support regular positioning plate gaskets, PCB gaskets, and the long-disappeared TOP Mount structure. Thanks to the consistent frame of the compact 75% layout, we can make the three structures perfectly compatible.
- TOP Mount
- Plate Gasket Mount
- PCB Gasket Mount
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
More than 17 Case colors available
We adopt 17 case color cases and want your ideas for other new colors.
- 4 E-coat case:E-white, Milky White, Pink, Lilac
- 6 Anodized Case: Orange, Black, Brown, Grey, Silver, Green
- 7 color combos case:E-White&Black, Orange&Black, Grey&Black, Silver&Black, Red&Black, Blue&Black, Green&Black
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
More than 10 Weight colors available
- 4 Alu Weight: Gold/Silver/Black/Rose Gold
- 6 PVD SS Weight: Gold/Silver/Black/Blue/Gradient/Chroma
Spoiler:
ImageImage
If you are interested in MKC75 and your favorite color does not list above, fill in the IC form to share your thoughts. We will select some colors based on the IC results.

More than 6 PCBs available
- Wired Flex Cut Hotswap PCB( 1.2mm, Multi Layout , No Per-key RGB, 7u split spacebar,support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Non-Flex Cut Hotswap PCB(1.6mm, Multi Layout, No Per-key RGB, 7u split spacebar, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Solder PCB(1.6mm, Non-Flex Cut, Multi Layout, No Per-key RGB,7u split spacebar,support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Per-Key RGB Hotswap PCB (Add-on only, 1.6mm, Non-Flex Cut, ANSI Layout, support QMK and VIA )
- Tri-mode ANSI Hotswap PCB (1.2mm, Non-Flex Cut, No Per-key RGB, support Mykeyclub Software)
- Tri-mode ISO Hotswap PCB (1.2mm, Non-Flex Cut, No Per-key RGB, support Mykeyclub Software)
Noted: The Tri-mode technical support is provided by IRISLab. Really appreciate their support and help.

More than 7 Plates available
- Flex Cut Plates: FR4, ALU, Brass
- Non-flex Cut Plates: PC, POM (Add-on only)
- Alu and FR4 Half-plate (Add-on only)
- Plateless
Noted: We highly recommend using a PC/ POM/FR4 plate for Tri-mode PCB because the Brass and ALU plate will have a little affection for connectivity.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
What's Included in MKC75?
- Full CNC Aluminum Top case *1
- Full CNC Aluminum Bottom case *1
- Weight(Anodized Alu Weight or Stainless steel PVD Weight) *1
- Internal Alu Weight (Only for the Tri-mode Version Case) *1
- PCB *1
- Plateless or Plate *1
- IXPE Foam *1
- Poron Case Foam *1
- Poron Plate Foam *1
- Type-C Daughterboard with JST Cable *1
- PCB GAS Silicone Column *12
- Plate GAS Silicone Sock *18
- Top mount screw and spacer *12
- PCB stabilizers o-ring *12
- Footpad *6
- Poron case strip *6
- 1.6mm hex key *1

Gift(will not send make-up or replacements)
- 1 Pack of Extra Screw
- M2x3mm cylindrical head screw *2
- M2x8mm cylindrical head screw *2
- M3x12mm countersunk screw *2
- M3x6mm countersunk screw *2
- 2200mha battery (Only for the Tri-mode Version Case) *2
- Silicone pad of battery compartment (Only for the Tri-mode Version Case) *2

Mykeyclub Team
We feel incredibly grateful for our community’s support. We will keep working to bring creative products and lower the threshold of building everyone’s dream kit for daily use.

Please fill in the MKC75 IC form to share more thoughts and ideas on this project. And join Mykeyclub Discord to share your ideas and discussion on our channel.

Thank you so much.

Best Regards
Mykeyclub Team
Last edited by Mykeyclub2023 on 17 Jul 2023, 11:36, edited 4 times in total.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

09 May 2023, 11:57

My eternal question once again:
what is supposed to make this a "group buy" instead of a plain promotion by a vendor?

Muirium
µ

09 May 2023, 12:14

Well, at least they're not a Kickstarter. Indeed, I don't see any links to a vendor's store. I get what you mean, but they could be worse. ;)

I think the days of true group buys—when the design would go through iterations in public first, right here on the forum—are past us. Those were pretty cool. Influencing things, constructively improving them, was a lot more rewarding than being handed a product brochure and clicking buy.

Mykeyclub2023

10 May 2023, 05:09

kbdfr wrote:
09 May 2023, 11:57
My eternal question once again:
what is supposed to make this a "group buy" instead of a plain promotion by a vendor?
Hello, thank you for raising this meaningful question. Usually, it takes 1-2 months from the IC to the start of the group buy or pre-order. During this period, we will collect suggestions from the comment section or the IC form to improve our design. We love hearing different voices, which is also the main reason why I post IC here. At last, we will send the prototype to content creators for review. I think the biggest advantage of this approach is that participants in the group buy can get a more unique and cost-effective keyboard that better matches what they have in mind.

Mykeyclub2023

10 May 2023, 05:13

Muirium wrote:
09 May 2023, 12:14
Well, at least they're not a Kickstarter. Indeed, I don't see any links to a vendor's store. I get what you mean, but they could be worse. ;)

I think the days of true group buys—when the design would go through iterations in public first, right here on the forum—are past us. Those were pretty cool. Influencing things, constructively improving them, was a lot more rewarding than being handed a product brochure and clicking buy.
Welcome to share your opinions about the MKC75 :D

guidemetothelight

10 May 2023, 08:28

Mykeyclub2023 wrote:
Looks like a good design, but for a future project , alps switch support would be great

Mykeyclub2023

10 May 2023, 08:53

guidemetothelight wrote:
10 May 2023, 08:28
Mykeyclub2023 wrote:
Looks like a good design, but for a future project , alps switch support would be great
Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider it.

Return to “Group buys”