[GB] Lintech Deskmat - - Price USD21.99, 1000mm x 500mm Large Size, Tech-Inspired Style

Mykeyclub2023

25 Dec 2023, 03:45

Hello everyone!

Thank you immensely to all those who appreciate the design of this deskmat. Below, you'll find the pre-order details and product information for the Lintech Deskmat. Quickly scroll down to get all the INFO!

Deskmat Pre-order Page

Renders

Prototypes (More Prototypes)

Pre-order Information

Price: USD21.99

Pre-order Time: From Jan 12th to Jan 21th

Estimated Delivery: Around 2 weeks

Vendor List:
- US: KeebsForAll
- Germany: KEYGEM
- Italy: Coffeekeys
- Indonesia: KeebsMark
- Singapore: Mecha.Store
- Malaysia: Rebult Keyboards
- Thailand: NTCH Keys
- Vietnam: MOKB STORE
- International: Mykeyclub

Design Inspiration

The design inspiration for this deskmat is primarily drawn from the concept of links, specifically the connecting lines to represent the transmission paths of electronic signals. These lines' intricate and extending interweaving form an orderly and layered pattern. Subtle color variations add a dynamic feel to the overall design, seamlessly combining a sense of technology with modern aesthetics.

Deskmat Specifications

- Color options: Colorful, White, and Green
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 500mm x 4mm
- Smooth Cloth Top
- Non-Slip Rubber Bottom
- High-quality stitched edges
- Water-resistant
- Weight: 1182g

Review links
Content Creator -- Deskmat Color
edwardtanujayaa -- Colorful
captain.sterling -- Colorful
hi_keebs -- Green

Mykeyclub Team

We are a platform that integrates creativity and innovative design and brings you more fun and cool products. Please participate in our MKC family for more discussions and future updates.

Mykeyclub discord

Lintech Deskmat IC form

Mykeyclub Ins

Best Regards
Mykeyclub Team

DeronHayes

24 Jan 2024, 17:55

I just missed the right time to pre-order. When will the next pre-order take place?

Mykeyclub2023

01 Mar 2024, 03:28

DeronHayes wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 17:55
I just missed the right time to pre-order. When will the next pre-order take place?
I'm sorry to tell you that there are no plans for next pre-order at the moment. What color do you want? I'll see if I have any extra stock.

Return to “Group buys”