[Interest Check] Valentine & Sanctuary blank keycaps!!

Paranoid

19 Sep 2012, 10:38

Hi everyone,

A problem I always have when looking at these awesome kits is that it's almost always in ANSI QWERTY. It's great that they also offer a small ISO kit, but for all the people with difference languages and keyboard layouts I can imagine they don't want the wrong text on their caps. So let's try blanks!
I've contacted hazeluff and jil_jil32 if I can do this (because it's their kit) and we are good to go :)

So I was thinking of the following sets with single (1x) blank keycaps to cover ANSI and ISO boards (normally).

Set 1, dark grey from the Sanctuary kit (function, punctuation and qwerty keys)
Color code GX
13 x row 1
12 x row 2
12 x row 3
11 x row 4
= total of 48 keys

Set 2, white from the Valentine kit (function, punctuation and qwerty keys)
Color code WFK
13 x row 1
12 x row 2
12 x row 3
11 x row 4
= total of 48 keys

Set 3, red from the Sanctuary kit (function keys)
Color code RBV
13 x row 1
= total of 13 keys

To look at the colors you can visit the GB for the invidual keysets (don't forget to order some stuff while you're there ;)):
Valentine: http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/ ... =valentine
Sanctuary: http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/ ... =sanctuary

I already asked for a quote from SP and these are the prices for now. I'm hoping we can get at least 25 sets per set! Then the GB will most likely continue.
Set 1 (48 1x keys):
1 set $220 per set
10 sets $38 per set
25 sets $25 per set
50 sets $21 per set
75 sets $19 per set

Set 2 (48 1x keys):
1 set $220 per set
10 sets $38 per set
25 sets $25 per set
50 sets $21 per set
75 sets $19 per set

Set 3 (13 1x keys):
1 set $56 per set
10 sets $10 per set
25 sets $7 per set
50 sets $6 per set
75 sets $5 per set

This is my first Group Buy, but seeing as these are only blank caps and the quantities aren't ridiculous I suppose I can manage ^^ I have no clue yet about the shipping costs but I think they will vary from €10-€20 give or take a couple of euro. I might have to calculate the shipping costs from SP to me in here as well.

Input and constructive comments are always welcome regarding this possible groupbuy, since this would be my first one :)

Now I can only ask you one more thing:INTERESTED?

**UPDATE: Seems some people prefer a full blank keyboard instead of only the function/alpha/punctuation keys. Let us know if you would prefer this!

Return to “Group buys”