GMK / Cherry doubleshot modifier packs (complete?)

IvanIvanovich

28 Apr 2013, 15:41

Try The Oracle, if you need more in depth discussion about choosing then just post a thread in keyboards.

chromiumstars

28 Apr 2013, 18:38

Ooo, thank you :) Still finding my way around a bit, I didn't see the Oracle thread!

RiGS

30 Apr 2013, 13:06

Ordered a purple, cmyk and an esc pack. I don't really need these. I just wanted to help this GB, so I'm willing to part with them. If anyone is interested in taking all of my orders just shoot me a PM.

IvanIvanovich

02 May 2013, 15:44

Just a reminder, payment is due tomorrow. Any unpaid orders will be made available to other buyers on Sunday.

RiGS

02 May 2013, 16:27

As I said earlier my order of each set is still up for grabs, though if no one takes it from my hands I will pay for it myself.

Edit: paid already
Last edited by RiGS on 04 May 2013, 13:02, edited 1 time in total.

IvanIvanovich

02 May 2013, 18:56

The following are available: 3 white on purple, 3 CMYK, and 1 Esc. If you are interested in picking up these items PM me.

maxmalkav
dye hard

02 May 2013, 20:30

RiGS wrote:As I said earlier my order of each set is still up for grabs, though if no one takes it from my hands I will pay for it myself.
In similar situation with only a purple set. Anyway, I've already paid and I think I'll adopt it anyway :)

IvanIvanovich

02 May 2013, 20:35

Just think, it may be only time these colors are ever made. It could be a high value collector item someday :lol:

maxmalkav
dye hard

02 May 2013, 20:49

IvanIvanovich wrote:Just think, it may be only time these colors are ever made. It could be a high value collector item someday :lol:
One way or another, the purple is pretty nice and it's great having almost all possible modifier we may ever need :)

IvanIvanovich

03 May 2013, 14:18

I would like to also remind that everyone that meets todays payment deadline is also eligible for the drawing on the pre production samples. Don't miss the chance to win the white on purple cursor set or the E row CMYK blanks by paying late.

Order payment status

LechnerDE

03 May 2013, 14:47

So everybody on that list has paid right?

I assume "I" means international and "Y#" is CONUS?

Halvar

03 May 2013, 15:05

No, I'm in Germany too and have "Y25". "I" could be "invoiced"...?

phetto
Elite

03 May 2013, 15:44

IvanIvanovich wrote:Image

I would like to also remind that everyone that meets todays payment deadline is also eligible for the drawing on the pre production samples. Don't miss the chance to win the white on purple cursor set or the E row CMYK blanks by paying late.

Order payment status
Do you mean that it can be me who would get the blank top row caps? NICE :mrgreen:

LechnerDE

03 May 2013, 16:05

Halvar wrote:No, I'm in Germany too and have "Y25". "I" could be "invoiced"...?

Hmm. I have an "I" and I paid the day I was invoiced on April, 24th.

I hope my payment wasn't overlooked?!?

IvanIvanovich

03 May 2013, 17:04

I=invoiced, or not paid. Y##=paid, date. It is possible I missed marking something when I was doing a huge list at once. I will make sure to check what is marked unpaid vs what is unpaid in paypal invoices before the drawing. Wouldn't want to miss someone that is eligible.

IvanIvanovich

04 May 2013, 16:48

For those of you that have an outstanding order, please pay it.
Thanks.

rindorbrot

04 May 2013, 17:15

how many did not pay yet?

IvanIvanovich

05 May 2013, 14:35

There are still 16 outstanding invoices as of today. Please make sure to pay today or your order will be cancelled and made available to other buyers.

IvanIvanovich

06 May 2013, 12:41

Congratulations to drawing winners:
son kyun/x/포코포코 - white on purple cursor keys
foxtrott - CMY blanks

The following are available:
see OP

If you would like to claim these unpaid orders PM me. If you have not placed a prior order include your paypal email, real name and mailing address and I will get you invoiced.
Last edited by IvanIvanovich on 06 May 2013, 15:52, edited 3 times in total.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

06 May 2013, 13:06

I would be curious to know what will happen with those sets ordered but not paid for.
@IvanIvanovich, will you be the one who has to pay for them?

IvanIvanovich

06 May 2013, 13:13

Yes if there are none that take all of those I will be stuck paying them which I really can't afford right now.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

06 May 2013, 13:34

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kbdfr wrote:I would be curious to know what will happen with those sets ordered but not paid for.
@IvanIvanovich, will you be the one who has to pay for them?
IvanIvanovich wrote:Yes if there are none that take all of those I will be stuck paying them which I really can't afford right now.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In that case count me in for one of those ugly white on purple sets.
It just cannot be that you have all the hassle of running a GB and on top have to pay for people who don't stick to their commitments.

Jmneuv

06 May 2013, 14:27

You'll be a purple convert the moment you're holding them in your hands.

Congrats to the sample winners (damn you!).

IvanIvanovich

06 May 2013, 22:01

Our order with GMK has been paid. If anyone can help take care of some of these extras that are left that would be highly appreciated!

IvanIvanovich

27 May 2013, 15:41

Our order has been shipped to me.

dirge

27 May 2013, 16:26

What extra do you have mate? Don't want you outta pocket over this.

IvanIvanovich

27 May 2013, 17:11

I will sell the extras I have after I do my own QA check.

ilezia

27 May 2013, 21:51

I'm interested in the extras as well. Especially the CMYK's.

pheo

28 May 2013, 23:39

IvanIvanovich wrote:Our order has been shipped to me.
That's a great news! Please post the extras you left when you know it.

IvanIvanovich

28 May 2013, 23:42

Just waiting on customs clearance now. Hope they can get it cleared and to me by the end of the week. If things are on schedule I hope to get the first paid orders packed up and sent out by end of next week.

Return to “Group buys”