since it seems I can't purchase one... wondering if there's interest in a Signature Plastics DSA Spherical keycaps kit.
The keys are all on the same profile, you can mix and match them in any way to obtain a variety of layouts such as:
- Standard ANSI+ISO
- TKL (filco, leopold, wasd, ...)
- 75% (noppoo mini, ...)
- 60% (poker, ...)
- Winkeyless variants
- ErgoDox (PLEASE VERIFY)
ABS, double shot, colors similar to C64 or retro style anyway. All standard legends to keep price low.
Please help me refine the additional keys, I certainly missed something. I'm uncertain if the number and coloring of blank and mod keys are correct.
What you can buy
The kit is split in 3:
1) standard TKL (approx: $60)
2) 10key numpad (approx: $12)
3) all the other keys (approx: I don't know yet!)
I'd like to order at least 50 sets
If we miss a tier by few samples I'd fill the remaining.
How does DSA look like?
DSA keys are not the "standard" keys you are used to. They have a spherical top, they are slightly shorter and they are all on the same angle (ie: you can relocate keys anywhere).
Here's a comparison
At the moment the preferred color scheme is WHITE ON COFFEE. The dark brown should be close to the following.
Just for color reference! The keys will be DSA spherical!
But it's not written in stone. I accept suggestions in this regard.
Special keys anyone?
Would you be interested in a small number of custom keys?! (for esc, mods, arrows, etc) Keyboard would be fancier, but price would rise quite a bit of course.
- No ISO DSA enter key. we can match the color but the key would be in a different family.
- Same goes for the spacebar other than the standard one.
- I'm a noob you gotta help me out with the GB
- The group buy will be proxyed to the US to save on import tax
- I'd like to add any key needed by the hyper micro, but don't know if this is feasible (help needed)