Cherry DS ANSI keys (first Round3 sets available)

ichitz

12 Aug 2011, 22:12

i'm interested in a set if you got any cancelled orders or extras :(

Ascaii
The Beard

12 Aug 2011, 22:33

Ascaii wrote:PREORDERS CLOSED
There will most likely be leftover sets from cancelled orders, I will take care of that once I actually have the sets.
Currently working on finding a cheap courier service to ship me an entire pallet of boards. A word of warning: The final price might RISE by a few euro depending on my shipping costs.

Without trying to sound like an asshole...these posts are a waste of your and my time. There is no waiting list other then the preorders. Once those are taken care of, the rest of the sets will be posted on a first come first serve basis.

agor

23 Aug 2011, 08:54

Any updates?

Ascaii
The Beard

23 Aug 2011, 17:08

sorry, still waiting for an answer from my contact, no news.

rouston

22 Sep 2011, 18:28

Dear ASCAII I would like to know if it's possible to get something like this that would fit a French azerty keyboard, or at least the beige modifiers (including tab, capslock backspace and big ass enter key). Any chance to put an hand on that in the near future?
I need to make up a bit a G80-300 which is too "cream-like white" same color for making a gift.
thx

Ascaii
The Beard

22 Sep 2011, 20:16

I have a full set of caps from a german ISO g80-3000 you could buy.

As for the ANSI caps...Im currently afraid this might end up being cancelled. I will make one last try to contact my source.

rouston

23 Sep 2011, 00:31

Ascaii wrote:I have a full set of caps from a german ISO g80-3000 you could buy.

As for the ANSI caps...Im currently afraid this might end up being cancelled. I will make one last try to contact my source.
OK I take your German set. Can you remind me price and shipping to France?
Thanks

hashbaz

23 Sep 2011, 04:46

Ascaii wrote:I have a full set of caps from a german ISO g80-3000 you could buy.

Noooooo! :(

N8N

24 Sep 2011, 16:16

Indeed... I was really looking forward to having a set of old school keycaps.

I guess I need to scrounge up the rest of a regular lasered set from somewhere? I've got a good set from a POS board but would need "normal" function, nav block, numpad keys to finish it out.

Ascaii
The Beard

28 Sep 2011, 17:59

I HAVE NEWS!

Turns out my guess was correct, the poor guy was in Hospital for the past 3 months due to a serious illness.

I am currently figuring out payment and shipping. This looks like it will actually happen. Chin up, guys!

litster

28 Sep 2011, 18:29

This is great news, both the guy is getting better from his illness and that we will get the keycaps!

reaper

28 Sep 2011, 19:26

Great news indeed. Hope he's ok and also for his quick recovery.

agor

28 Sep 2011, 21:01

Great news!

N8N

28 Sep 2011, 23:18

I'm torn between happiness and sadness... I just sold one of my moogle kits (don't physically have them, but I sold him my order spot) yesterday because I thought that this was starting to look unlikely :(

Does anyone want one of my sets, that hasn't already got on the list?

Ascaii
The Beard

28 Sep 2011, 23:19

N8N wrote:I'm torn between happiness and sadness... I just sold one of my moogle kits (don't physically have them, but I sold him my order spot) yesterday because I thought that this was starting to look unlikely :(

aww, im sorry to hear that.

mr_frag

28 Sep 2011, 23:26

N8N wrote:I'm torn between happiness and sadness... I just sold one of my moogle kits (don't physically have them, but I sold him my order spot) yesterday because I thought that this was starting to look unlikely :(

I want the set if you are ot of the group :)

N8N

28 Sep 2011, 23:36

Well, I'm still on the list for two moogle kits, I *was* down for three... Ascaii, is it OK if I change my order to two sets of keys and you can give my other set to mr_frag?

Ascaii
The Beard

28 Sep 2011, 23:40

yes of course. no problem at all.

Mr.Bean

28 Sep 2011, 23:54

Add me please for round 2

Lenny_Nero

29 Sep 2011, 04:09

I would like at least one set, cheers.

...and in your first post you say about broken stems,
does that mean that you have sets that are short of keys ?

I have a board that got damaged and lost a number of keys and switches and would be happy to take a short set off your hands depending on what you want for them ... and if it has the right keys ;)

Taeyoung

29 Sep 2011, 08:04

Wow, that's great news!

Ascaii
The Beard

29 Sep 2011, 09:08

Lenny_Nero wrote:I would like at least one set, cheers.

...and in your first post you say about broken stems,
does that mean that you have sets that are short of keys ?

I have a board that got damaged and lost a number of keys and switches and would be happy to take a short set off your hands depending on what you want for them ... and if it has the right keys ;)
Well... I did have two short sets, but Taeyoung took them both off my hands.

BiNiaRiS

29 Sep 2011, 12:24

what the hell, add me for one set.

KimSungWook

06 Oct 2011, 16:56

1 set for me please!

Ascaii
The Beard

06 Oct 2011, 23:13

KimSungWook wrote:1 set for me please!
sorry, preorders are closed. I will be posting any leftover sets once I have them here and counted out.

Ascaii
The Beard

13 Oct 2011, 10:02

update. boards are payed for, I will most likely get the pallet shipped to me next week, then I will start stripping the caps and packing them.

Topre Enthusiast

13 Oct 2011, 10:19

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy - it's happening!!

Major kudos to you, Ascaii for organising this for us. I can't wait to get these caps.

N8N

13 Oct 2011, 12:56

Great news. Let us know when we should all start throwing money at you and whatnot.

hashbaz

17 Oct 2011, 02:20

Do you know what the final price will be for round 2 yet Ascaii? What about shipping (to the US)?

Ascaii
The Beard

17 Oct 2011, 09:09

price will remain the same as in OP.

Return to “Group buys”