In Production - BSP DYESUB CUSTOM COLORS - FEW sets LEFT!!

keyboardvintage

03 May 2013, 22:26

IN PRODUCTION! PICS SOON! :D

Update 08/05

Payment DONE - Sets are already in production since last monday :>.

Hopefully I can get pics of the sets next week!!

Please, help me with the unpaid orders that I had to cover!!!

2xblack DYESUB TKL
1xgreen DYESUB TKL
1xblue DYESUB TKL
2xred DYESUB TKL
3x BLANK sets & 2x RGB (A&B-profile)

Those sets were ordered but not paid/canceled too late...

I will kindly appreciate if someone could help me getting rid of some extras...else I will have a lovely dyesub collection that I don't need!

Update 06/05

PAYMENT DUE DATE:
Wednesday 8 of May 00:00 CST.

For those unpaid orders after Wednesday I will make them available for people who miss the GB. Leftovers available on Thursday 9

Update 04/05

BSP initial quotation for blank caps was based on a MOQ 100. For this GB, and due to the "special" conditions given (NO MOQ, no set up cost) prices are different for RGB blank and Full set.

Available stuff:

1- Cherry Classic 2-tone DYE SUB TKL sets, a total of 85 keycaps; 1.5x mods and two 1x caps A-profile for the bottom row. Possibility to choose 4 different font colors. BLANK Classic 2-tone PBT 102 keycaps sets.
2- BSP PBT BLANK Classic 2-tone sets (102 caps, Grey&beige)
3- Possibility to add PBT BLANK RGB set (1.5x mods, A & B profile available) with any of the sets.

1- Cherry classic 2 tone sets (Grey&Beige) TKL ANSI sets

Options:

DYESUB Font color (black, blue, green, red).

Remarks:
Bottom row is A-profile. TKL sets include two 1x A profile caps (to be decided becoming Monday if those will be dyesub or blank), hence the 85 keycaps winkeyless tkl consist of 83 caps.
NO SPACE BAR

Limited units

Price per set = 95,60 €

Examples:

Blue; replica of Olivetti dye sub

Green will match the font colour from Royal typewritters dyesub sets

Red sets will be the so-called red alert classic :cool:

2- BSP PBT BLANK Classic 2-tone sets (102 caps, Grey&beige)

This sets also include two extra blank 1x keycap in A profile, hence a total of 102 keycaps

Price per set = 68,35€

3- EXTRA PBT RGB Blank set

Price per set = 15,5€

Shipcost:

1-2 sets: €17 worldwide, 10€ anywhere in Europe. PostNL Priority "brief" with Track&Trace.
2+ sets: €24,30 wordwide, 14 to 19,50€ depends where in Europe. PostNL small package with Track&Trace.

Got few questions about combining shipment. I think it could be great for Americans to combine shipping, but you need to propose who would do that. I cannot organize it.

Payment via paypal/bank transfer as an option (if you are in Europe).
Buyer pays paypal/transfer fees.

Lead time: 3 weeks (Week 22)

No pictures (yet). If someone is wondering about the spacebar, it is likely that 7x GMK spacebars will be available soon being a perfect match for this set.
Last edited by keyboardvintage on 08 May 2013, 20:43, edited 6 times in total.

Acanthophis

04 May 2013, 00:38

keyboardvintage wrote:
Cherry classic 2 tone sets (Grey&Beige) TKL ANSI sets
Options:
1- Font colour (black, blue, green, red).
2- Bottom row A-profile
3- EXTRA Blank RGB A or B profile (+11€)
Limited units
Price per set = 95.60 €
Will there also be two extra blank 1x keycap in A profile for this set? Even dyesubbed?
That would be the bomb!

Also: How to order?

keyboardvintage

04 May 2013, 00:46

Acanthophis wrote:
keyboardvintage wrote:
Cherry classic 2 tone sets (Grey&Beige) TKL ANSI sets
Options:
1- Font colour (black, blue, green, red).
2- Bottom row A-profile
3- EXTRA Blank RGB A or B profile (+11€)
Limited units
Price per set = 95.60 €
Will there also be two extra blank 1x keycap in A profile for this set? Even dyesubbed?
That would be the bomb!

Also: How to order?
OP edited. It wasn't really clear what the TKL set includes. I am not 100% sure if the1x caps A-profile will be blank or dyesub/padprint...have to confirm it on monday.

To order send me a pm with the options you want and paypal adress. I will start billing tomorrow on.

Acanthophis

04 May 2013, 00:56

So, there will definitely be two extra 1x keycaps in A profile, whether they are blank or dyesubbed?
If so, YGPM.

keyboardvintage

04 May 2013, 01:09

Acanthophis wrote:So, there will definitely be two extra 1x keycaps in A profile, whether they are blank or dyesubbed?
If so, YGPM.
Yes, TKL and Blank sets will include two 1x A profile caps, either dyesubed or blank (likely to be blank)

Broadmonkey
Fancy Rank

04 May 2013, 11:37

I guess this will only be standard ANSI? (Ie. no ISO and no other languages)
WIll it be possible to only buy the RGB set?

tinnie

04 May 2013, 12:54

I'm very curious that why the price got a huge difference between the group buy you do on DT/GH and a chinese forum. The price you offered to that Chinese forum is 105 usd, with a 100 MOQ and 101 keys(). How about here/GH? 95,60 EUR! There's almost 30 eur difference and we only get 86 keys/88 keys instead of 100.

For reference: http://www.enjoyclick.org/forum.php?mod ... ra=&page=1

RiGS

04 May 2013, 12:57

looks shady to me
Someone needs to organize a proper GB with B profile mods.

/thread crapping

Jmneuv

04 May 2013, 13:17

RiGS wrote:looks shady to me
hm sure does

p.s: i think this crapping mechanic doesn't apply to dt

keyboardvintage

04 May 2013, 14:29

tinlong117 wrote:I'm very curious that why the price got a huge difference between the group buy you do on DT/GH and a chinese forum. The price you offered to that Chinese forum is 105 usd, with a 100 MOQ and 101 keys(). How about here/GH? 95,60 EUR! There's almost 30 eur difference and we only get 86 keys/88 keys instead of 100.

For reference: http://www.enjoyclick.org/forum.php?mod ... ra=&page=1
This GB doesn't need to meet any MOQ.
That price given to EC was for MOQ 100 and only black font.

BTW, OP updated. The blank set & rgb prices weren't correct.

huttala

04 May 2013, 17:20

So no ISO ?

guilleguillaume

04 May 2013, 20:56

I don't actually understand why they don't have ISO keys when they're EU based company and they are providing keys here.

Kurk

05 May 2013, 10:54

Does it come with a centre-stemmed caps lock?

keyboardvintage

05 May 2013, 20:39

Kurrk wrote:Does it come with a centre-stemmed caps lock?
No, only stepped caps lock...(off-center)

keyboardvintage

08 May 2013, 19:04

Payment done.

Sets already in production. Hopefully I ll get some pics from next week on 8-)

Will really appreciate if someone would purchase some sets that are still available :?

Muirium
µ

08 May 2013, 20:05

What blanks have you still got left?

keyboardvintage

08 May 2013, 20:42

Muirium wrote:What blanks have you still got left?
3 blank sets (102 keycaps) and 2 RGB sets (actually A & B profile)

alixinhzai

09 May 2013, 02:21

Can u help me get some GMK spacebar :(

DanGWanG

02 Jul 2013, 21:11

Hi there, any updates? =)

Acanthophis

02 Jul 2013, 21:56

Yep, you should have a look at the thread at GH.

But since it's you:
Update 25/06

First of all, my paypal account is "suspended" due to all the disputes open and my funds nearly -2k (thanks)

So for those who want their money back asap, I cannot do anything about this. I understand your position but the money is still at BSP's hands. I am trying to keep this GB going, because WE have the right to get what we purchased. They do not have the right to cancel an order based on NOTHING, although some would argue this was sherry whatsoever, well they offered me a product, I purchase it, end of the discussion about jumping on others MOQ, I didn't ask for that, I initially request for samples.. .
As the Contract of Sales of goods states (under the european normative, this is a clear breach of contract, and so far I am trying to persuade them that what they are doing is not legit.

About the blank orders, I do not know why Sherry keeps saying that those would be cancelled. So Sherry, please, do not keep screwing up things here. The blank sets are NOT canceled. Actually BSP is trying to send me the Blank + RGB blank with 1 set of each color (DYESUB sets) which is not acceptable for me, because is not what I purchased.

Conclusion: Sherry, u are giving me a HUGE headache with this situation, and I really hope that u can have a lovely bath with your 400sets. Plus the MOQ stated by BSP was a big bull**** (yes, I got quotations for 25, 50 and 100 MOQ , deal with it )

Update 17/06

GB (almost) CANCELLED; Trying to agree with Sherry that 19 key sets won't hurt his business more than shutting down a GroupBuy @ GH.

More details here:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=44630.0

DanGWanG

02 Jul 2013, 23:42

That's not good...but thank you!

Return to “Group buys”