PBT dyesubs 104/105 sets round2 (complete)

IvanIvanovich

20 May 2013, 17:37

Groupbuy for dyesub legends on Cherry profile PBT keycap. All sets are 1.25 modifiers and include both fulltouch and stepped caps lock and universal 6.25 spacebar. ISO sets will not come with an enter key due to no mold existing for it so you will be on your own to source one from elsewhere.
Payment DUE 29 July. Orders close 10 Jul. 2013

!UPDATE: 7 November 2013, all orders are shipped.

Prices:
Blank set: $55
Printed set (any style): $75
RGB 6 key set (RGB B profile 1.25, 2.25, 2.75 keys with black legend): $20
Single E row (R1) 1x keys: $2.50
Shipping: Calculated based on what is ordered and destination. Each set weighs approx 4oz. ALL orders will be shipped by me via USPS.
Additional fees: $2 groupbuy fee, buyer pays all paypal fees.

Styles available with Cherry style legends on white/beige key base:

Black - US standard - ANSI

Red - US standard - ANSI

Blue - US standard - ANSI

Green - US standard - ANSI

Irish - US Intl. - ANSI

Ural - US/RU - ANSI

Miami (Odessa Mix) Limited - US/UA - ANSI

Blank - ANSI

Also offering the following sets and novelty keys:

RGB modifiers kit - ANSI

Novelty / Single Keys:
Available as E 1x1 default is WHITE key, but may also choose light grey/beige
Cherry logo proper / red switch

Cherry logo black switch

Cherry logo grey linear switch

Cherry logo blue switch

Cherry logo green switch

Cherry logo white or clear switch (!this will not look good on a beige cap!)

Cherry logo brown switch

Cherry logo grey tactile switch
Last edited by IvanIvanovich on 26 Nov 2013, 23:01, edited 16 times in total.

LechnerDE

20 May 2013, 19:20

I already made an order.

Any Germans here interested in splitting shipping costs from the US?

Daniel

20 May 2013, 20:57

Would it be possible for you to add a small ISO kit? This should contain:
1.25 small shift and one blank key for Row 4/B
and one blank key for row 3/C
This would make it possible to use most of the sets on ISO-boards.

LechnerDE

20 May 2013, 21:12

Daniel wrote:Would it be possible for you to add a small ISO kit? This should contain:
1.25 small shift and one blank key for Row 4/B
and one blank key for row 3/C
This would make it possible to use most of the sets on ISO-boards.

Have you read the OP?

Everything you ask for is actually there. Some sets come with an ISO option - you get all the extra keys except for the ISO Enter.

Daniel

20 May 2013, 21:23

I've read the posting, but I use US layout on ISO-keyboards. I don't want to buy a ISO set just for 3 keycaps.

IvanIvanovich

20 May 2013, 22:28

This buy is primarily focused on full sets. Smaller sets and adapter packs is more something I will be doing with GMK stuff.

Jmneuv

20 May 2013, 22:35

I see various different tints on the 'white' of the mockups: is that representative or do all sets have the same base colors?

IvanIvanovich

20 May 2013, 23:15

All set have the same keycap colors unless specifically stated otherwise, just me failing at making uniform mock ups.

jabar

21 May 2013, 06:49

everyone ask for and order the missing morocco arabic dyesub set :(

Ekaros

21 May 2013, 07:02

The scaninavian one is tempting, but my lack of funds and the multicoloured non alpha keys is bit off putting... Good luck on this one though!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

21 May 2013, 10:43

IvanIvanovich wrote:[…]
Novelty / Single Keys:
Available as E 1x1 or B 1.25
Cherry logo proper / red switch
[…]
Windows retro

Apple retro
Those being protected trademarks, I would suggest informing yourself about trademark infringement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trademark ... ing_rights
and about who can be held responsible - and liable:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary ... _liability

Muirium
µ

21 May 2013, 12:10

Indeed, although I've seen plenty of Cherries on caps, Apple's about as tight on IP as it is possible to be. Only expect to get away with it in China!

maxmalkav
dye hard

21 May 2013, 12:49

When I saw this GB I though "ok, I'm out, I have already enough keysets". Today I've just make an order of 2 sets and several novelty keys and thinking having a blank one would be quite nice :roll:

BimboBB

21 May 2013, 13:12

Is it possible to add a 1.25-Shift to the RGB kit?

dirge

21 May 2013, 14:37

Fantastic selection, just nothing that suits my UK layout :( (not that that's a bad thing! load of other people will get access to great sets)

Acanthophis

21 May 2013, 15:24

Is there really no way for B 1x1 single keycaps? Because, technically they are feasable, aren't they?

Jmneuv

21 May 2013, 15:52

kbdfr wrote:Those being protected trademarks, ...
c'mon it's just a personal use gb and not commercial in the usual sense .. like having a couple t-shirts printed for a private event;

IvanIvanovich

21 May 2013, 16:26

I am not concern with the trademark, nor will be the Chinese factory printing them.

I will see about the ISO version RGB and B row singles. If not this time I will try to make it available next time.

mintberryminuscrunch

21 May 2013, 16:39

did they improve their printing? I had the impression letters were less sharp (from an earlier imto gb).
or does it depend on colour?

IvanIvanovich

21 May 2013, 16:45

Dyesub will always have a bit of soft edge but I was quite satisfied with the printing quality from last round. Looks as good as old Cherry dyesub to me. End result has a lot to do with the file quality that is given. I make my legend quite large so they have to shrink it down which results in a much crisper print.

mintberryminuscrunch

21 May 2013, 16:51

from the rgb pic they look quite perfect

rindorbrot

21 May 2013, 18:02

IvanIvanovich wrote: Single E row (R1) 1x keys: $2.50
Single B row (R4) 1.25 keys: $4
Are those also available as blanks?

Also: I want ISO RGB!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

21 May 2013, 18:23

IvanIvanovich wrote:I am not concern with the trademark, nor will be the Chinese factory printing them.
Jmneuv wrote:
kbdfr wrote:Those being protected trademarks, ...
c'mon it's just a personal use gb and not commercial in the usual sense .. like having a couple t-shirts printed for a private event;
Unfortunately, what counts in law is not one's individual impression or feeling, but clear anlysis of the facts.

Here the factory where they are printed manufactures and sells them, thus making profit out of the protected trademark. That is clearly a commercial use of the trademarks, and that is clearly sufficient for a lawsuit (with claims for damages not limited to the actual monetary loss, but including e.g. trademark dilution).

Cherry, Microsoft and/or Apple may not be willing to sue a Chinese factory, but they don't need to because even if the GB organizer or the buyers do not make profit themselves, they are secondary infringers and as such may be held liable.

Jmneuv

21 May 2013, 18:56

I do believe that despite my feeling this way it should make an actual difference whether you fulfill a customer order or are producing your counterfeit merchandise.
Facts change with the perspective.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

21 May 2013, 19:25

Jmneuv wrote:Facts change with the perspective.
Not for lawyers :lol:
I do believe that despite my feeling this way it should make an actual difference whether you fulfill a customer order or are producing your counterfeit merchandise.
Those who without the trademark owner's consentment print a protected trademark on products they are going to sell, no matter whether they do it on their own initiative or on customer order, infringe trademark rights. Period.

The point is that the trademark owner can choose whom he is going to sue amidst all those who concurred to the infrigement.
If it were me, you bet it is not the Chinese factory I would sue :lol:

tlt

21 May 2013, 23:45

Who is making these?

rindorbrot

21 May 2013, 23:47

Please offer also spacebars and capslock individualy ivan, I want an el cheapo moogle for my SAD set...

maxmalkav
dye hard

22 May 2013, 00:02

rindorbrot wrote:
IvanIvanovich wrote: Single E row (R1) 1x keys: $2.50
Single B row (R4) 1.25 keys: $4
Are those also available as blanks?

Also: I want ISO RGB!
My 2 cents :)

Findecanor

22 May 2013, 02:39

Not impressed by that multicoloured Nordic set. That set is too messy.

dirge

22 May 2013, 08:25

Findecanor wrote:Not impressed by that multicoloured Nordic set. That set is too messy.
It's my fave! :shock: If I had to have on be UK ISO it be that one. We don't have many altgr charas so would look a lot more boring... :(

Return to “Group buys”