SSK PACKAGE DEAL 11 FOR 1850 USD SHIPPED!

GeorgeK

17 Nov 2013, 21:10

I didn't realise they could be too tight (not that I tightened them that much) - I'll give that a whirl thanks :)

Edit: I've given that a go but to no avail - I think I'll have to take it apart and have a look at the mylar sheets and / or the spring itself. It could be that some gunk got near the c part of the sheets (although I kept them well separate when I was doing the drilling etc) or that the spring is wearing out and needs swapping with a less used one)

Muirium
µ

18 Nov 2013, 02:14

Bolt mod: a bit of work, but now you can get in there anytime you need to.

Definitely swap the spring for a less used key. I had a few bent ones in my 122 key, including E whose failure was my excuse to delve deep. Any kink in those old springs means you'll want a replacement. One I swapped those out, I was done.

Well, until the next step of getting shorter bolts so I could close the case without tension! They protrude quite a bit near the front.

tinnie

18 Nov 2013, 05:51

Paypal wants some info of a transaction which doesn't fucking exist in my pp account. :|

Need more time to resolve the problem.

GeorgeK

18 Nov 2013, 10:11

Muirium wrote:Bolt mod: a bit of work, but now you can get in there anytime you need to.

Definitely swap the spring for a less used key. I had a few bent ones in my 122 key, including E whose failure was my excuse to delve deep. Any kink in those old springs means you'll want a replacement. One I swapped those out, I was done.
All in all, with breaks to go buy superglue and make lunch / wash up, it took me about 5 hours (so probably more like 3 1/2 hours of actual work time). Probably took me longer as I had to use what I believe is a jewellery drill due to my dremel not being able to hold a 1/16" drill bit (wrong collet). At least dismantling it now should only take 10 minutes or so :)
tinnie wrote:Paypal wants some info of a transaction which doesn't fucking exist in my pp account. :|
I was thinking "Paypal really don't get group buys do they" but then I realised that you're probably not running this as a group buy... Has someone disputed something? That often f****s up people on these forums...

tinnie

18 Nov 2013, 10:45

GeorgeK wrote:
Muirium wrote:Bolt mod: a bit of work, but now you can get in there anytime you need to.

All in all, with breaks to go buy superglue and make lunch / wash up, it took me about 5 hours (so probably more like 3 1/2 hours of actual work time). Probably took me longer as I had to use what I believe is a jewellery drill due to my dremel not being able to hold a 1/16" drill bit (wrong collet). At least dismantling it now should only take 10 minutes or so :)
tinnie wrote:Paypal wants some info of a transaction which doesn't fucking exist in my pp account. :|
I was thinking "Paypal really don't get group buys do they" but then I realised that you're probably not running this as a group buy... Has someone disputed something? That often f****s up people on these forums...
No one disputed somehting. I'm so fucking mad now! :evil:

GeorgeK

18 Nov 2013, 12:20

I don't blame you! Paypal can be real arses - unfortunately they know that they've got you over a barrel as, by using their service, you've agreed to their terms and conditions which somewhere must say that they can pretty much do what they want when they want... Is it a keyboard transaction they're querying?

jeffkoch

19 Nov 2013, 05:02

Paypal should be able to see that from their side too. They should be able to give you the transaction unique ID.

mbodrov

19 Nov 2013, 14:44

tinnie wrote:Well, they said they'll resolve it in coming week.
P.S. Won't ship any stuff before paypal unlock my account, sorry.
Paypal can behave like a real ***hole.
Be careful there Tinlong, remember what happened to Sixty...

Muirium
µ

19 Nov 2013, 14:46

What happened to Sixty? Did he fall into a wormhole? Is this all some evil experiment in space travel by Elon Musk?? That scoundrel.

Dubsgalore

19 Nov 2013, 18:23

Nice Tin, Paypal is fixed!

My first time with paypal i had heard sketchy things..but after using it I haven't really had any trouble with it...

this all has been such a headache for you :cry:

rindorbrot

27 Nov 2013, 01:54

Any news to the shipping status of the Kishsavers? ;)

tjcaustin

02 Dec 2013, 21:33

Since you left gh, I'll ask here. What's the status of my refund now that your account should be unlocked?

nourathar

04 Dec 2013, 22:28

what is the status of this ? I paid for the kishsaver, but not yet for shipping.
I'm not in a hurry, but I am curious..

Daemon Raccoon

04 Dec 2013, 22:31

Tin mentioned shipping more this coming Friday, the US proxy has most(?) of the Kishsavers bound for North Americans. No clue on the European proxies' status.

Muirium
µ

04 Dec 2013, 22:34

Have a look at the OP. I'm pencilled in as the UK proxy, while Kurk and Snoopy are doing mainland Europe. But I've heard nothing about shipping since Tinnie's PP got locked. We're all waiting on that getting sorted out I think.

snoopy

04 Dec 2013, 23:24

Afaik the problems are solved. But tinnie is busy and will ship on friday.

Aer Fixus

05 Dec 2013, 04:35

I'd like to be added to the wait list for a Kishsaver.

(At this point, I don't expect to get one this way, but it's still worth throwing my name in the event of a miracle)

Thanks!

tinnie

05 Dec 2013, 11:51

Will send the rest(US, GB, DE and NL) tomorrow. For the rest(individual shipping), I will send it on next week.

iAmAhab

05 Dec 2013, 12:14

Any update on the new batch of ssk's?

tinnie

05 Dec 2013, 13:12

Arrived. And will shp them next week too.

Muirium
µ

05 Dec 2013, 13:29

Christmas is coming, and it's made of Kishy!

snoopy

05 Dec 2013, 13:51

Muirium wrote:Christmas is coming, and it's made of Kishy!
Kishmas!

nourathar

05 Dec 2013, 17:30

great, thanks for getting back !

tinnie

06 Dec 2013, 08:13

SHIPPED NL and DE's package. :?

snoopy

06 Dec 2013, 12:33

tinnie wrote:SHIPPED NL and DE's package. :?
:o

Muirium
µ

06 Dec 2013, 13:11

Just paid for my shipping. Come on guys, let's get some Kishsavers into Britain, too!

rindorbrot

06 Dec 2013, 14:45

Hooray!

tinnie

07 Dec 2013, 17:35

Shipped great britain's package today.

*god save the Queen.

Muirium
µ

07 Dec 2013, 17:36

Hip hip!

RougeRambo

11 Dec 2013, 22:18

long time no see...anything still available. miss you all but im far to busy for keyboards currently...always on irc

Return to “Group buys”