Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

Belfong

16 Nov 2013, 17:24

facetsesame wrote:
Belfong wrote:7bit, can I combine SPH/NUMERIC17 to R5 so as to ship together?
Ah, I bought SPH/NUMERIC17, but I actually only need the ^ key so would be happy to let you have the rest as a NUMERIC16 for free if you're interested.

7bit, would you be able to split this for shipping? Alternatively, if you have any extra row 3 SPH blue ^ keys, I'll buy those instead and cancel the NUMERIC17.
Thanks, you are most kind but I am an idiot and I realized that NUMERIC17 is not what I am looking for. I have a TKL and I am trying to make a standard board so I am looking for the keys in the numpad - the 1,2,3,4..9, with the longer 0 and the vertical "+" and RETURN.. and so they are not in NUMERIC17 at all.

And I am not sure if they are in stock anymore.. sigh!

ninjadoc

16 Nov 2013, 19:47

7bit wrote:To trigger the bot sending your invoice, everything does the job. Just try with an attached p0rn photo, the bot will not even notice.

It works like this:

First, everything id thrown out that does not look like a valid order string, then they are matched against the price list. If you order something that is not in the price list, the bot sends you the invoice as it was before.
So should I look for a PM or has the bot decided to ignore me. I've tried multiple times and I don't get a response.
Have I pissed your CherryMX off? :oops: :oops:

beltet

16 Nov 2013, 22:43

I saw on the wiki now that blank keys are there, but I dont know the difference between nub and deep dish...
Can anyone explain?

Saw that you haven't updated the HONEY/FUNCTION/R1/RED.
And thanks for the grey comma!

Will update my order after the weekend. And problaby add some extra keys.

7bit

17 Nov 2013, 00:37

RaleghDirat wrote:Hi.
For a ISO filco TKL, I'm considering this:
HONEY/TENKLESS/BLANK
BLANK/R3U100C/WHITE 2
HONEY/SPACE625
--
However, I don't see a blank ISO enter.
Can a blank ISO be built?
Am I missing some other keys?
Thanks.
I will add more blanks later ...

7bit

17 Nov 2013, 00:41

ninjadoc wrote:So should I look for a PM or has the bot decided to ignore me. I've tried multiple times and I don't get a response.
Have I pissed your CherryMX off? :oops: :oops:
CherryMX is defect at the moment. I had an error in the backup, so you need to wait until I'm back in my office to run the script for CherryMX.
:shock:

Greystoke

17 Nov 2013, 03:15

Greystoke wrote:
lefthandedspatula wrote: phetto and anyone else with problems figuring out which keys to get:

1) Find out which boards you want them on
2) Post them here for us
3) Figure out your color scheme
4) We'll do our best to help you organize which sets to get
1)
a. Ducky DK9008G2 PRO (ANSI)
b. CM Storm Trigger/XT (ANSI)
c. Marquardt HEROS (ISO+)
d. Cherry G80-3000 (ANSI)

3) a. Standard Gray/White ANSI
b. Standard Gray/White ISO
c. Red/Black ANSI

I've got a GH60 on order, plus an ErgoDox to be built, but I'm concentrating on full-size sets at the moment.

Help?
So if I want to get a total of three sets, two ANSI (one red/black) and one ISO, I think I need the following:

HONEY/STANDARD
HONEY/STANDARDISO/BASE
HONEY/ALPHA
HONEY/ALPHA/RED
HONEY/TKL/BLACK
HONEY/NUMPAD/RED
HONEY/NUMPAD/BLACK

Space bars - to cover most options:
HONEY/SPACE625
HONEY/SPACE625/GREY
HONEY/SPACE625/RED
HONEY/SPACE625/BLACK
HONEY/SPACE700
HONEY/SPACE700/GREY
HONEY/SPACE700/RED
HONEY/SPACE700/BLACK

The Marquardt keyboard has all the cursor keys in a row next to the space bar, and since these seem to be Row3 in the layout description for this set, I think I need:
HONEY/CURSORS/BLACK

The Marquardt also has a bottom row Enter key and NumLock key in the number pad, I figure I can use blanks for these:
BLANK/R3U100D/BLACK 3
BLANK/R3U100D/RED 3
BLANK/R3U100D/GREY 3

I also need a single 1.0 Row3 Alt key, and the only kit I see this in is the HONEY/MODIFIEREXTRA, which seems a bit much for a single key. Instead I'll go with either a blank, a geometric symbol, or use a Lotus key for Alt:
HONEY/MODSYM100
HONEY/LOTUS100/BLACK
HONEY/LOTUS100/RED
HONEY/LOTUS100

Can someone verify this looks correct? I'm thinking I should add an EgoDox kit anyway, as it may be quite a while until a Round6 shows up, but it doesn't look like there's an inexpensive way to put together a Red alphas and Black modifer set.

Thanks!

hashbaz

17 Nov 2013, 05:35

Since we're still requesting new kits, I'll ask for HONEY/BACKSPACE200/RED :D

7bit

17 Nov 2013, 09:18

Greystoke wrote:...

The Marquardt keyboard ...

Thanks!
It is always helpful to post a picture of the keyboard in question, in a viewable size.
:-)
hashbaz wrote:Since we're still requesting new kits, I'll ask for HONEY/BACKSPACE200/RED :D
HONEY/ALL
HONEY/FUNCTION/RED
HONEY/TENKLESS/RED
HONEY/TKLISOBASE/RED
HONEY/TKL/BASE/RED
HONEY/TKL/RED
:roll:

Vierax

17 Nov 2013, 19:23

Hello everyone !

2 weeks left due to internet provider issues and I'm sad to see the red row3 kits (alpha and numeric) replaced by a standard row profile, what happened ? (too long to read the last 20 pages of this thread with a bad woodleg connection)

Muirium
µ

17 Nov 2013, 19:35

This:

http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/ ... t6772.html

I liked the all row 3 idea, too, but it's 7bit's call.

Vierax

17 Nov 2013, 19:54

Thx Muirium.
Damn it ! It seems that I have to wait for Round6 or a DSA gb to have an aesthetic bépo set to fit my symmetrical keyboard layout :-(

Muirium
µ

17 Nov 2013, 19:59

The current Bépo kit isn't up to snuff?

http://deskthority.net/wiki/Round_5#HON ... C_.2435.29

Vierax

17 Nov 2013, 20:31

To symmetrise it, I had to move some keys a row under (% W and Ç) and keeping ZW together (because it's [] in qwerty) :
the classic map as a reminder
symmetrisation on my kb project
rendering on my Typro(it's an ansi bépo set that's why Ê and Ç are missing)

7bit

17 Nov 2013, 22:25

Sorry Vierax, but the majority wants them in rows 1-4 and I can't offer both.

bvtton

17 Nov 2013, 22:30

Any chance for more 1.00 unit R4 options? :oops:

I'm trying to get a version to replace my Filco MiniLa keycaps. I've found options for all non-standard keys except for a single unit R4 del/blank/whatever (I plan to use it as a del key so even a blank would be great )

This is my first keycap group buy and I didn't know much about profiles until now (still not sure if I've understood them completely).

I've tried to map the keys (hope I got the measurements right)

The big plan is to replace all MiniLa's keys with the right profile and also be able to transfer the set to my GH60 poker style (whenever the GB works out)

Here's how my planned order looks so far; If any member decides to spend time to go through this I'f be grateful if he/she can point out if I've made any mistakes!

HONEY/SIXTY
HONEY/TILDEBPRIME/GREY (a white version was not available but the grey will work fine)
HONEY/LOTUSESC/RED (will use as R1 backspace)
HONEY/MODEXTRA175 (will use as R3 Caps Lock) alternatives
HONEY/SHIFT200/R4 (will use as R4 2unit left shift )
HONEY/SHIFT100/R4
HONEY/CURSOR/R34/BLACK (R4 up arrow and R3 L,D,R)
BLANK/R3U100D/GREY (will replace the 'App' key)
HONEY/SPACE300 (MiniLa Spacebar)
HONEY/SPACE625 (for GH60Poker)

My only options for R4 single units so far seem to be: HONEY/COMMA | HONEY/GTLT or a second HONEY/SHIFT100

I know the set already offers a huge selection of stuff and this is probably asking too much ( but one can always hope right?) :D

7bit

17 Nov 2013, 22:40

Added row 4 DELETE key to HONEY/FUNCTION/R4.

vardhana

17 Nov 2013, 22:49

There is a white tilde bprime key in HONEY/SIXTY. :lol:

7bit

17 Nov 2013, 22:50

One up, two left.

zhasha

17 Nov 2013, 23:38

7bit wrote:Added row 4 DELETE key to HONEY/FUNCTION/R4.
Awesome! Now do ALPS!

7bit

18 Nov 2013, 00:01

I will add Alps keys when we are at 200%.
:o

Vierax

18 Nov 2013, 00:19

7bit wrote:Sorry Vierax, but the majority wants them in rows 1-4 and I can't offer both.
You can't be blamed, it's the customers majority's choice and I assume that you didn't launch this poll if you could made both.

At least, the bépo set is still on. Jeff spread the words in the bépo community at my place, I hope it worked to reach the moq.

bvtton

18 Nov 2013, 00:30

7bit wrote:Added row 4 DELETE key to HONEY/FUNCTION/R4.
:D great!

where is it though? I'm searching the wiki for 'HONEY/FUNCTION/R4' but there are no matches :oops:

bearcat

18 Nov 2013, 07:51

PAID.

Hooray!

Now if only i could finish my PCB.... :? :x

hashbaz

18 Nov 2013, 09:20

7bit wrote:
hashbaz wrote:Since we're still requesting new kits, I'll ask for HONEY/BACKSPACE200/RED :D
HONEY/ALL
HONEY/FUNCTION/RED
HONEY/TENKLESS/RED
HONEY/TKLISOBASE/RED
HONEY/TKL/BASE/RED
HONEY/TKL/RED
Not worth it for one key. :P

7bit

18 Nov 2013, 09:37

Same for me.
:P

contains:
HONEY/REDESCAPE/R1
HONEY/BACKSPACE200/RED
HONEY/RETURN225/RED

Muirium
µ

18 Nov 2013, 09:40

HONEY/FUNCTION/RED *is* Round 5! The red to bind them…

7bit

18 Nov 2013, 10:06

I need someone else located in the USA to collect PayPal money!
:o

DeskNDL82

18 Nov 2013, 10:40

lol, 7bit.

Do you mind to add stepped Cap lock three color (grey,black, red) into one package??? or seperate like SHIFT keycap???

Muirium
µ

18 Nov 2013, 11:12

Someday 7bit will have his own business PayPal account, and merely pretend that it's a whole sequence of other people doing his dirty work for him…

DeskNDL82

18 Nov 2013, 11:19

muirium: lol. That's why the new involve dont have paypal address >.<

Return to “Group buys”