Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

7bit

23 Nov 2013, 08:51

beltet wrote:Ordered a little more. Will pay it when next invoice comes.
I just saw that you have a order league. Funny that you say that you "wasted" money on things from your orders :D .
I would put it like "spent". Because these things you don't waste money on :mrgreen: .
But maybe if you as my girlfriend... :(
I did not write this, it was the bot. To the bot, key caps etc. mean nothing.
Belfong wrote:I'm more concern with the yellowing of whites that Muirium mentioned than the gloss, as the Honeywell is meant to gloss, for nostlagic sake. But yellow! Hmm... If I went with the black and red base, it's not Honeywell anymore!
It depends on the amount of sun they get over time. Better make sure you have several reserve kits to be stored in a dark room.
quaker4lyf wrote: Hi, I notice HONEY/ERGOBASE are all row 3s. Any chance a base kit of HONEY/ERGO (and not HONEY/ERGO/R3) can be offered? I'm looking to combine that with HONEY/APLHA.. Thanks!
Sure ...

7bit

23 Nov 2013, 09:06

kfmfe04 wrote:I've already put in an order and paid via PayPal, but now, I'm wondering:

Is there a way to buy additional keys so that I can switch L CAPS LOCK with L CTRL keys on a Filco TKL ANSI setup?

Essentially like a UNIX/hhkb format.
Yes, just order one of these:
HONEY/MODIFIER
HONEY/MOD175
:-)

matt3o
-[°_°]-

23 Nov 2013, 09:07

how many caps I would have to order to reach 100%? :)

7bit

23 Nov 2013, 09:25

kfmfe04

23 Nov 2013, 09:29

7bit wrote:
kfmfe04 wrote:I've already put in an order and paid via PayPal, but now, I'm wondering:

Is there a way to buy additional keys so that I can switch L CAPS LOCK with L CTRL keys on a Filco TKL ANSI setup?

Essentially like a UNIX/hhkb format.
Yes, just order one of these:
HONEY/MODIFIER
HONEY/MOD175
Thank you! So I should add for $8:

HONEY/MOD175

But before I do, can you explain the timing/interplay between price drops and how I should put in this order to minimize trouble for everyone?

As I understand it, the final prices may change for items, depending on how many are ordered, but since I have already PayPal'ed my initial order, what should I do in this situation? There's a funky feedback cycle going on here, so I don't know how I should go about modifying this order/paying for the extra $8.

What should I do to minimize the work for everyone involved?

I apologize in advance for the confusion due to my noobiness...

7bit

23 Nov 2013, 09:32

Please don't pay small values at this time. Just wait until prices are fixed and you stopped adding stuff to your list.

RaleghDirat
Prisoner of Technology

23 Nov 2013, 11:04

Any chance for the blank kits?
Wanted to see more black, even for alphas...
:)

jpatters

23 Nov 2013, 13:21

Here is my build idea, still haven't decided which sets to order, it's a matter of figuring out what exactly I want for extra keys to play around with, because each scenario is different.

Keyboard:
KEYBOARD.JPG
KEYBOARD.JPG (63.26 KiB) Viewed 3868 times

Arrow Cluster:
ARROWS.JPG
ARROWS.JPG (11.92 KiB) Viewed 3868 times
Numpad:
NUMPAD.JPG
NUMPAD.JPG (22.12 KiB) Viewed 3868 times

Muirium
µ

23 Nov 2013, 14:06

I like these five colour layouts people are doing with a bit of R4 SPH blue. Are both function rows row 1 profile, JP? Someday I must get the Honeywell working and figure out exactly what Clear Reset and Transmit actually do!
RaleghDirat wrote:Any chance for the blank kits?
Wanted to see more black, even for alphas...
:)
Blank alphas please! White and red are great, but black, oh boy! I could use these.

Belfong

23 Nov 2013, 14:59

90%!

Now each of us should get a back up kit so it doesn't yellow and well hit 150% to reduce the price by another 50%!!

aj-kun

23 Nov 2013, 15:14

Anyone else buy a Full Red Tenkeyless set?

jpatters

23 Nov 2013, 16:09

Muirium wrote:I like these five colour layouts people are doing with a bit of R4 SPH blue. Are both function rows row 1 profile, JP? Someday I must get the Honeywell working and figure out exactly what Clear Reset and Transmit actually do!
Both R1, from what I can see, they are only available in R1, unless I am missing something. Anyway, the top two rows (well, top three rows, actually) of all three modules are R1, unless I made a mistake. No idea what Transmit is supposed to do, or Clear Reset for that matter. The latter will be my Escape.

Muirium
µ

23 Nov 2013, 16:35

Row 1 is definitely my favourite shape, so I like what you're doing up there. And unassigned keys are always a sound investment for future duties. Macros, especially, with Soarer's Controller.

Those symbol only keys on the number row… very nice! I'd better find the kit.

beltet

23 Nov 2013, 17:31

Finally I paid order #0066. Money will problaby be on the way on monday.
Really looking forward to this!

On last thing, is WEB coming to HONEY/FUNCTION/R1/RED?

7bit

23 Nov 2013, 19:02

Muirium
µ

23 Nov 2013, 19:28

beltet wrote: On last thing, is WEB coming to HONEY/FUNCTION/R1/RED?
7bit wrote:Image
RECORD wants to sit beside PLAY, you know it! I use a row 1 key to trigger SPEAK mode as well, for proofing purposes…

7bit

23 Nov 2013, 19:42

PLAY is always green and never red. But there is no green in the group buy ....

How many will you order when I add PLAY?
:evilgeek:

Muirium
µ

23 Nov 2013, 19:59

Um… one? Pretty compelling, right! Settle on those ??s will you.

7bit

23 Nov 2013, 20:08

First order!

DeskNDL82

23 Nov 2013, 21:50

are you doing on any kits? :D
If yes, i will wait until deadline. if not, i'll pay on monday :D

quaker4lyf

23 Nov 2013, 23:13

7bit wrote:
quaker4lyf wrote: Hi, I notice HONEY/ERGOBASE are all row 3s. Any chance a base kit of HONEY/ERGO (and not HONEY/ERGO/R3) can be offered? I'm looking to combine that with HONEY/APLHA.. Thanks!
Sure ...
Actually, I just noticed from the wiki's FAQ that the shift keys in http://deskthority.net/w/images/f/f1/HONEY_rows.png, despite being labeled row 4 (on the left), are actually row 3 profiles. So I wanted to ask are the grey keys in HONEY/ERGO all the labeled profiles? (how bout the vertical ones in the middle that span rows 2-4?) Or are they actually all row 3 profile like HONEY/ERGOBASE shows?
This is my first group buy participation, sorry if I missed something obvious, thanks!

7bit

23 Nov 2013, 23:29

All vertical keys are row 3, no matter if 1.5 or 2 units. There do not exist any vertically curved keys in the SA-family.
HONEY/ERGOBASE is all row 3 for now, but I will turn it into HONEY/ERGOBASE/R3 plus a row 1-4 kit which will be called HONEY/ERGOBASE.

ryanjun

24 Nov 2013, 00:04

I paid off for the order #0119. Really looking forward to receiving those next year!

farinasa_

24 Nov 2013, 02:19

If we order something that doesn't reach 8 orders, will we be given the opportunity to alter the order?

Vierax

24 Nov 2013, 03:13

farinasa_ wrote:If we order something that doesn't reach 8 orders, will we be given the opportunity to alter the order?
I hope so. Seems there is only me and Jeff who ordered BEPO set

webwit
Wild Duck

24 Nov 2013, 03:17

Spam French forums to get more orders!

Vierax

24 Nov 2013, 03:47

I already spam the bépo forum and the mailing list but as I said they all have Typematrix or TrulyErgonomic (with the weird caps in the middle column) and if I go to the other French mechanical forums (I don't even know if such forums exist) I should firstly explain what is bépo layout : A lot of information to a person and only a week to decide, I really doubt it worth it.

ryanjun

24 Nov 2013, 05:39

kbt pure pro space bar 450.jpg
kbt pure pro space bar 450.jpg (55.41 KiB) Viewed 4090 times
One thing that I would very much appreciate it if 7bit can clarify. Is the 450-size space bar compatible with a KBT Pure Pro (as seen in the pic above)?

The illustration in Round 5 wiki doesn't show where the holes are.

vardhana

24 Nov 2013, 05:54

ryanjun wrote:
One thing that I would very much appreciate it if 7bit can clarify. Is the 450-size space bar compatible with a KBT Pure Pro (as seen in the pic above)?

I think it's compatible.
FILCO JP-layout has a 4.5 units spacebar. Their SA keyset made by SP.
Here is some pics of spacebar. Bottom of page, the spacebar looks like compatible with KBT Pure Pro's one
http://www.diatec.co.jp/shop/det.php?prod_c=1474

ryanjun

24 Nov 2013, 10:19

vardhana wrote:
ryanjun wrote:

I think it's compatible.
FILCO JP-layout has a 4.5 units spacebar. Their SA keyset made by SP.
Here is some pics of spacebar. Bottom of page, the spacebar looks like compatible with KBT Pure Pro's one
http://www.diatec.co.jp/shop/det.php?prod_c=1474
Thanks a lot!! It seems they are compatible. However, it would give me more comfortable feeling if it is officially confirmed.

Return to “Group buys”