Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

whitecitadel

11 Aug 2015, 10:37

7bit wrote: I will ship them along with your already packed keys.
Ah so you didn't ship my order yet?! I found out some information about 7bit's process :twisted:

Ok, ok, will finish up and pay then maybe this dull ducky that arrived yesterday will get pretty soon ;)

whitecitadel

11 Aug 2015, 10:38

sqapy wrote: Welcome back 7bit!

Is there gonna be any addition to the R5 Leftovers?

Thank you!
R5A leftovers?

(2018) :twisted:

sqapy

11 Aug 2015, 10:40

whitecitadel wrote:
sqapy wrote: Welcome back 7bit!

Is there gonna be any addition to the R5 Leftovers?

Thank you!
R5A leftovers?

(2018) :twisted:
hahah, no, this one - http://deskthority.net/wiki/R5_leftovers

whitecitadel

11 Aug 2015, 11:33

7bit added all the red blanks under the "grabbag" section, not sure we expect any more additions?

7bit

11 Aug 2015, 13:18

Yes, I will add more grab bag stuff when I find the time.

7bit

11 Aug 2015, 15:23

whitecitadel wrote:
7bit wrote: I will ship them along with your already packed keys.
Ah so you didn't ship my order yet?! I found out some information about 7bit's process :twisted:

Ok, ok, will finish up and pay then maybe this dull ducky that arrived yesterday will get pretty soon ;)
The bot holds your order back, if he thinks you might order more. This is based on what you already ordered.
:cool:

If I ever sell the bot-software to Amazon, you will not get your books, DVDs etc before your order looks complete or is large enough, to be shipped.
:evilgeek:

whitecitadel

11 Aug 2015, 15:53

7bit wrote: The bot holds your order back, if he thinks you might order more. This is based on what you already ordered.
:cool:
Your logic is floored, if all my R5 caps were here I would be so overcome with the wonderfulness I would be ordering lots more leftovers and some Round5a for another board ;) :lol:

I just settled with paypal to evilcamels, so no more excuses - ship my stuff :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek:
7bit wrote: If I ever sell the bot-software to Amazon, you will not get your books, DVDs etc before your order looks complete or is large enough, to be shipped.
:evilgeek:
I think they already moved to your model with £20 minimum in the UK for super-saver, on the up side I am (a) not buying needless stuff as it makes me stop and think (b) finding many items cheaper on Amazon.de with £/€ conversion :twisted:

7bit

11 Aug 2015, 17:10

I got my camera from amazon.fr way cheaper (for me even cheaper than for any French customer because of the lower VAT) and some DVDs sell cheaper from amazon.co.uk, but are shipped from Germany.
:P

Muirium
µ

11 Aug 2015, 17:25

Amazon: not evil. Nope. No, no evil here. No sir! Move along now. I'm afraid we must insist.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

11 Aug 2015, 17:39

amazon = ebay

sqapy

11 Aug 2015, 17:41

seebart wrote: amazon = ebay
eBay = flea market

seebart

11 Aug 2015, 17:43

It's an expensive flea market though with tons of rules.

7bit

11 Aug 2015, 17:58

But Amazon is something different, like a department store (from the only existing store chain) vs. ebay, a flea market run by the Mafia.
:o

Muirium
µ

11 Aug 2015, 18:06

The Mafia has honour. You know, the kind where you get a bullet in the brain to help steer you on the right path. They're educators, and gentleman. And anyone who says otherwise is waking up in a furnace!!!

eBay and Amazon are power hungry and immortal corporations. They each own a perfect monopoly on lazy people's minds. They've won the culture. Kleenex. Coke. Amazon. eBay. Accept no substitute. Because they won't exist. Either killed, or acquired.

Of course, this is what people want. People are the real problem. The mob understands this better than any of us…

seebart

11 Aug 2015, 18:14

The only "honor" these companies have is to maximize profit and protect themselves. That's google's current alphabet move the way I understand it.

Muirium
µ

11 Aug 2015, 18:39

I honestly contempt Google even more than eBay and Amazon. Those two are merely despicable scumbags. People, including its own mollycoddled engineers, don't even realise that Google is too!

seebart

11 Aug 2015, 19:06

Google is beyond comparison, in a bad way. And yes I do use they're products. Occasionally.

zatonik

11 Aug 2015, 19:39

question. i dont understand how to order something from both 5a and 5 leftover

"If you want combined shipping with Round 5 leftovers, just order the HONEYB kit, be sending a pm to [7bot]:
HONEYB"

can someone help clarify this?

cswanic

11 Aug 2015, 20:23

zatonik wrote: question. i dont understand how to order something from both 5a and 5 leftover

"If you want combined shipping with Round 5 leftovers, just order the HONEYB kit, be sending a pm to [7bot]:
HONEYB"

I too had an issue with paying for Round5 leftovers with Round 5A purchased. The bot took my Round5A order but excluded the purchase for Round5.

sqapy

zatonik wrote: question. i dont understand how to order something from both 5a and 5 leftover

HONEYB"

It means that if you order r5 with R5a all stuff will be shipped when R5a ships

sqapy

HONEYB"

It means that if you order r5 with R5a all stuff will be shipped when R5a ships

justcallmecrash

11 Aug 2015, 20:30

I wonder what time 7bit will post the lucky lottery winners for the day.

Halvar

11 Aug 2015, 20:36

First: you just order stuff from both Rounds.

Then: Do you want your Round 5 leftovers stuff soon and your Round 5a stuff whenever it's done (far future)? And pay for two shipments? That would be the default. Or do you want them combined in one shipment when Round 5a is done? If so, send the command "HONEYB" to the bot.

Google conversation: Google did some great things where they were far more innovative than the rest of the planet, like their search engine that is still without competitor a decade later. Search, Maps, GMail, Translator, News, even Docs and, to some extent, Android -- these are all very useful innovations. If you are an advertiser, you might even think of Google Ads as a very innovative and useful idea. They are an innovation-driven company if there ever was one, and I do like that about them. Sure, they do have some dark sides like their missing inhibitions to collect the most private data and keep them forever, and they have become far too dominant, but they don't have a track record of abusing their user's data, and I have quite some respect for them and their innovative spirit.

eBay is totally different. They're a monopolist of the bad old kind, just living by their market dominance. They aren't innovative, they are far too expensive, there's hardly anything likable there. Pretty much like the Microsoft of the 90's and 00's.

Amazon has some pretty despicable practices, but they are where they are because (and as long as) they are better than their competition from a customer view. And they are.

lefthandedspatula

11 Aug 2015, 20:37

7bit, a few of us were missing this key from our HONEY/STANDARD kits. Do you know what happened?

zatonik

11 Aug 2015, 21:12

i figured it out. just put in my order!

7bit

11 Aug 2015, 21:28

lefthandedspatula wrote: 7bit, a few of us were missing this key from our HONEY/STANDARD kits. Do you know what happened?

[MISSING KEY NOT PICTURED BECAUSE IT IS NOT THERE]
I had forgotten to put it in your bag?
:?

Soemtimes it happened that I forgot to reach into some pocket, so the key inside it is missing.

Just let me know what is missing and I send one.

@Halvar:
I've packed the Surprisebox and will finally ship it tomorrow.
:roll:

zatonik

11 Aug 2015, 23:05

question. is there suppose to be a notification of sorts after submitting an order?

dyger

11 Aug 2015, 23:22

You should get an email but that can take a while until you receive it.

zslane

12 Aug 2015, 00:00

I usually receive an invoice e-mail within 24 hours of sending the order message to 7bot.

madereth

12 Aug 2015, 00:31

Is there something we should do to indicate that we're not going to order anymore leftovers? I've definitely added enough times that it would be reasonable for you to assume I was going to add more...

Return to “Group buys”