Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

jswill

30 Jun 2016, 16:37

7Bit still waiting on response regarding refund from May 4th. Order #0816.

saboy

30 Jun 2016, 23:22

face wrote:
saboy wrote: Today - 30.06 is Round 6 production deadline. Today is holiday for all of us. :)
I hope that 7bit will ship our keycaps ASAP.
What does that mean?
We preorder keycaps. 7bit has contract with Signature Plastics and they produce our preordered keycaps.
Production deadline was 30.06. and that means that we will receive our keycaps soon.
For more info you can check SP official status page: http://pimpmykeyboard.com/key-status/

face

01 Jul 2016, 00:10

Ahh, thank you very much. Just had in my mind that the first keycaps will finish in October/November, but those are the white/grey ones I'm interested in.

phinix

01 Jul 2016, 01:02

Quick question - can I still order round 6 key caps? Or is it too late?

vinnycordeiro

01 Jul 2016, 02:52

phinix wrote: Quick question - can I still order round 6 key caps? Or is it too late?
Only the keycaps that are leftover: wiki/R6_leftovers

phinix

01 Jul 2016, 09:48

vinnycordeiro wrote:
phinix wrote: Quick question - can I still order round 6 key caps? Or is it too late?
Only the keycaps that are leftover: wiki/R6_leftovers
That's not bad, I think I can build a full TKL of that!

So I just need to pick sets and send message to 7bit?

phinix

01 Jul 2016, 10:47

7bit wrote: You can change your address any time you want.
:ugeek:
Hello 7bit - I sent you my round 6 leftovers order - I hope it's not too late?

EDIT: I noticed that these supposed to be sent to 7bot - so I did that too :D

armatus

01 Jul 2016, 13:46

Hello 7bit !
i'm pay for the order #0958 almost month ago (to mashby, he send a message that all is ok and payment accepted for my order)
(at 08june2016 if u need exact date)

can you check the payment? i can't see it in WASSUP messages!!!

7bit

01 Jul 2016, 15:43

Yes, mashby will update the list on last Saturday. Or he will have updated already on next Saturday.
:?

Rolling deadlines are a worldwide disease!
:roll:

nateth

01 Jul 2016, 16:09

Speaking of which. I'll be updating payments today 7bit.

phinix

01 Jul 2016, 16:27

Thank you guys, got the order confirmation email, I will make a payment tonight.
Just a quick one - email says round 5, where I actually ordered stuff from round 6 leftovers - does it matter or just ignore it?

Sorry for all questions you probably answered 100s of times, but i new to this GB.

Round 6 is in production - when is this going to be finished and when can we expect the shipments to take place?
Just roughly, so I know how long I'm still gonna bite my nails till I get them:)

saboy

01 Jul 2016, 16:55

Check your invoice for:
HONEY = Round 5
HONEYB = Round 6

About the R6 production - if all is OK, keycaps are done, because production deadline was yesterday.

phinix

01 Jul 2016, 17:09

So just email subject says - Round 5: INVOICE #0976
But items listed are all HONEYB

So I'm guessing its all cool? Round 6 then?

mecano

01 Jul 2016, 17:16

rominronin wrote:
7bit wrote: I'm working on it ...

... just have to find those red blanks ...
:cry:
Thanks for the reply :D

Please let me know if you can't find them all...

LG
Ahaha don't put them far away when you get them back for rominronin as you'll have to pack some more for me next week :) (by coincidence).

phinix

01 Jul 2016, 17:28

7bit - I have PMed you minute ago. I noticed my invoive had missing few items, could you please add them to it and resend my invoice?
Thank you.

GEIST

01 Jul 2016, 18:00

You can add them yourself, by sending 7bot a message. Here you can see how.

phinix

01 Jul 2016, 18:14

GEIST wrote: You can add them yourself, by sending 7bot a message. Here you can see how.
OK cool.
But I don't know if it was 7bit himself who accepted my order.
Message with order to 7bit went out, where message with order for 7bot still sits in my outbox.
I don't want to mess up now.

But I'll try:)

GEIST

01 Jul 2016, 18:17

The messages at 7bot will remain in your outbox. It seems he doesn't need to read them, to know what you want, somehow like a predictor bot :cry:

mecano

01 Jul 2016, 18:24

I can confirm 7bot was working fine at 17h GMT+1 today :geek:

face

01 Jul 2016, 19:02

saboy wrote: About the R6 production - if all is OK, keycaps are done, because production deadline was yesterday.
Only Phase 1 keycaps, if I understood it correctly...

phinix

01 Jul 2016, 21:14

What are phase 1 keycaps?

zslane

01 Jul 2016, 21:24

Round 6 was so big that 7bit couldn't afford to pay for the entire GB at once, so he split it up into two phases. Phase 1 was paid for and went into production earlier this year, though due to manufacturing errors SP has had to remake a bunch of them. Phase 2 will not go into production until the end of the year.

Your next question will be which keycaps are in phase 1 and which are in phase 2. Would it be too much to ask that you scroll back a few pages and discover the answer in a previous post? It has been answered numerous times already.

saboy

02 Jul 2016, 00:43

zslane wrote: Round 6 was so big that 7bit couldn't afford to pay for the entire GB at once, so he split it up into two phases. Phase 1 was paid for and went into production earlier this year, though due to manufacturing errors SP has had to remake a bunch of them. Phase 2 will not go into production until the end of the year.

Your next question will be which keycaps are in phase 1 and which are in phase 2. Would it be too much to ask that you scroll back a few pages and discover the answer in a previous post? It has been answered numerous times already.
I have a question....
My order is white aplhas and blue tkl base.
I found this few pages back:
phase 1: SPH. BLUE, CREAM, VIOLETT
phase 2: WHITE, GREY, RED, BLACK
If i understand correctly - i must wait until Phase 2 is completed :?:

mecano

02 Jul 2016, 00:55

Seems so

phinix

02 Jul 2016, 01:11

I sent the order to bot. Replied with invoice but few items were missing.
Sent them again in additional message but got nothing back.
Does it mean that those items are out of stock?

Veggis

02 Jul 2016, 01:22

Any news from PMK on phase 1?

saboy

02 Jul 2016, 01:34

mecano wrote: Seems so
I hate my life... :D

zslane

02 Jul 2016, 01:47

There is a good chance that phase 1 keycaps will go out immediately after 7bit has sorted and packaged them, and they will not be held up by (waiting for) phase 2. So BLUE keycaps will go out right away, and then WHITE will go out after they are produced, sent to 7bit, sorted and packaged (some time next year probably).

usopia

02 Jul 2016, 04:30

phinix wrote: I sent the order to bot. Replied with invoice but few items were missing.
Sent them again in additional message but got nothing back.
Does it mean that those items are out of stock?
yes, probably that.

CollinMel

02 Jul 2016, 05:24

zslane wrote: Would it be too much to ask that you scroll back a few pages and discover the answer in a previous post? It has been answered numerous times already.
Instead of repeating infos - how about a supplemental FAQ …
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p0r ... sp=sharing

pm me for write access

Return to “Group buys”