Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

anorak

19 Jan 2017, 21:11

7bit wrote: I'm currently shipping all of the remaining small orders, plus new orders. Everything that is here (SPH-grey, CADET (black oin blue), BLUE, VIOLETT and CREAM) will have shipped by the end of next week. Most of it is already packed and all I need is more money from EU people to pay their orders.
;-)
Just ordered some more leftovers from Round 6. Hope this helps for the moment...

User avatar
nowai

19 Jan 2017, 21:27

@7bit: there is a very small part of my order (#0584) listed as packed, I hope you can put my other HONEYB Phase1 stuff into that package, too. it wouldn't be too economic to ship only $9 worth of keycaps in a separate package. :idea:

User avatar
zslane

19 Jan 2017, 21:40

zacjor1 wrote: Also, does the grey of HONEYB/ALPHA/CADET/T match the rest of Round 6?
HONEYB/ALPHA/CADET/T is a phase 1 kit. The gray of phase 1 is "SPH" gray (GD) and does not match the gray of phase 2 (GPA).

User avatar
zacjor1

19 Jan 2017, 22:16

zslane wrote:
zacjor1 wrote: Also, does the grey of HONEYB/ALPHA/CADET/T match the rest of Round 6?
HONEYB/ALPHA/CADET/T is a phase 1 kit. The gray of phase 1 is "SPH" gray (GD) and does not match the gray of phase 2 (GPA).
Well, that's a bummer.

User avatar
monkeyplusplus

19 Jan 2017, 22:19

What is the "HONEY/ALPHA/GREY/NFJ (ALPHA no FJ normal | $57)" kit? There's no photo to go with it, so I'm not sure if it's an alpha kit with no F or J, or just no non-deep-dish F and J.

User avatar
zslane

19 Jan 2017, 22:35

zacjor1 wrote:
zslane wrote:
zacjor1 wrote: Also, does the grey of HONEYB/ALPHA/CADET/T match the rest of Round 6?
HONEYB/ALPHA/CADET/T is a phase 1 kit. The gray of phase 1 is "SPH" gray (GD) and does not match the gray of phase 2 (GPA).
Well, that's a bummer.
I suppose.

The reason they are different is that "SPH" gray is intended to represent the gray from a Symbolics Space Cadet keyboard, while "Honeywell" gray is intended to represent the gray from a Honeywell BTRM 121C terminal keyboard. Two different shades of gray for two different keycap sets based on two different terminal keyboards from history.

User avatar
zacjor1

19 Jan 2017, 22:44

zslane wrote:
zacjor1 wrote:
Well, that's a bummer.
I suppose.

The reason they are different is that "SPH" gray is intended to represent the gray from a Symbolics Space Cadet keyboard, while "Honeywell" gray is intended to represent the gray from a Honeywell BTRM 121C terminal keyboard. Two different shades of gray for two different keycap sets based on two different terminal keyboards from history.
It's a bummer for me because I ordered before checking :(

User avatar
mrbill

20 Jan 2017, 00:15

7bit, I've also sent you a PM..

Can I get the tracking info for 0765, that was shipped around Dec. 20th? It's not here yet (Texas).

In comparison, my R5 leftovers got here in less than two weeks back in May.

I'm hoping they're not lost, as it's two TKL sets:

HONEYB/TKL/CADET |TKL Space Cadet kit x1
HONEYB/TKL/SPH | TKL blue/grey kit x1
HONEYB/SPACE625/BLUE| Space (6.25u; blue) x2

User avatar
7bit

20 Jan 2017, 10:15

monkeyplusplus wrote: What is the "HONEY/ALPHA/GREY/NFJ (ALPHA no FJ normal | $57)" kit? There's no photo to go with it, so I'm not sure if it's an alpha kit with no F or J, or just no non-deep-dish F and J.
deep dish are included, but normal FJ are not. The normal FJ are of interest to people who want to use an alternate layout, like Colemak etc.

User avatar
7bit

20 Jan 2017, 10:18

GriffDeLaGriff wrote: Could we have an update on what number we are on now? I mean the ranking, or is it shipped by order date? Then what date have we come to?
I've shipped roughly in order of shippable keys. The more pahse 1 keys have been ordered the faster the shipping.

By the end of next week, all shipable items should have shipped.

User avatar
GriffDeLaGriff

20 Jan 2017, 12:50

This is music to my ears! :P

User avatar
7bit

20 Jan 2017, 19:09

The wiki has been updated!

There are a lot of keys in stock, ready to ship within a few days:
Image
HONEYG/TKL/CADET
price: $89

Image
HONEYG/CURMODSYM/BLUE
price: $19

HONEYG/CAPSLOCK175/BLUE
price: $2

HONEYG/BACKSPACE200/BLUE
price: $3

HONEYG/SHIFT225/BLUE
price: $3

HONEYG/SPACE300/BLUE
price: $2

HONEYG/SPACE400/BLUE
price: $2

HONEYB/ALPHA/CADET/T
price: $36

Image
HONEYB/HYPER7/CADET
price: $279

Image
HONEYB/ISO/BLUE
price: $14

Image
HONEYB/ISO/VIOLETT
price: $16

Image
HONEYB/UK/SPH
price: $9

Image
HONEYB/UK/BLUE
price: $9

Image
HONEYB/UK/VIOLETT
price: $9

Image
HONEYB/UK/CREAM
price: $9

Image
HONEYB/US/VIOLETT
price: $29

Image
HONEYB/INTER/SPH
price: $45

Image
HONEYB/INTER/CREAM
price: $45

Image
HONEYB/COLEMAK/SPH
price: $19

Image
HONEYB/MODBASE100/CADET
price: $9

Image
HONEYB/MODBASE150/VIOLETT
price: $12

Image
HONEYB/MODEXTRA100/VIOLETT
price: $7

Image
HONEYB/MODEXTRA150/BLUE
price: $29

Image
HONEYB/MODSYM100/CADET
price: $12

Image
HONEYB/CURSORS/BLUE
price: $12

Image
HONEYB/CURSOR/R34/VIOLETT
price: $6

HONEYB/CURSOR/R43/BLUE
price: $7

Image
HONEYB/CURSOREXTRA2/BLUE
price: $9

Image
HONEYB/CURSOREXTRA2/VIOLETT
price: $9

HONEYB/CURSYM24/VIOLETT
price: $5

Image
HONEYB/CURSYM/CADET
price: $12

HONEYB/FUNCTION/E/BLUE
price: $38

Image
HONEYB/FUNCTION/VIOLETT
price: $39

Image
HONEYB/SYMBOLS/SPH
price: $19

Image
HONEYB/NUMERALS/VIOLETT
price: $12

Image
HONEYB/NUMERALS/CREAM
price: $12

Image
HONEYB/TILDEBPRIME/VIOLETT
price: $2

Image
HONEYB/VERTBSL150/VIOLETT
price: $5

Image
HONEYB/VERTBSL150/CREAM
price: $5

Image
HONEYB/VERTBSL/R1/BLUE
price: $2

Image
HONEYB/VERTBSL/R2/VIOLETT
price: $2

Image
HONEYB/VERTBSL/R3/SPH
price: $2

Image
HONEYB/ANGPAR/SPH
price: $3

Image
HONEYB/CURBRA/SPH
price: $3

Image
HONEYB/BACKSPACE200/VIOLETT
price: $6

Image
HONEYB/CAPSLOCK175/VIOLETT
price: $12

Image
HONEYB/CONTROL175/VIOLETT
price: $12

HONEYB/ALTGRAPH125/VIOLETT
price: $2

Image
HONEYB/JRET/VIOLETT
price: $9

Image
HONEYB/SHIFT100/VIOLETT
price: $2

Image
HONEYB/SHIFT150/BLUE
price: $3

Image
HONEYB/SHIFT175R3/CADET
price: $5

Image
HONEYB/TRIANG175/BLUE
price: $5

Image
HONEYB/SPACE400/SPH
price: $7

Image
HONEYB/SPACE400/BLUE
price: $7

Image
HONEYB/SPACE400/VIOLETT
price: $7

Image
HONEYB/SPACE400/CREAM
price: $7

Image
HONEYB/SPACE625/SPH
price: $5

Image
HONEYB/SPACE625/BLUE
price: $5

Image
HONEYB/SPACE700/BLUE
price: $7

These blanks are in stock:

Code: Select all

order ID              |  qty|price|
HONEYG/R1U100/SPH     |  150|  0.5|USD|blank key
HONEYG/R2U100/SPH     |  600|  0.5|USD|blank key(same as row4)
HONEYG/R3U100/SPH     |  250|  0.5|USD|blank key
HONEYG/R1U100/BLUE    |  250|  0.5|USD|blank key
HONEYG/R2U100/BLUE    |  360|  0.5|USD|blank key (same as row4)
HONEYG/R3U100/BLUE    |  400|  0.5|USD|blank key
HONEYG/R3U100D/BLUE   |   16|    2|USD|blank key (deep dish)
HONEYG/R3U125/BLUE    |  150|    1|USD|blank key
HONEYG/R1U150/BLUE    |   10|    2|USD|blank key
HONEYG/R2U150/BLUE    |   32|    2|USD|blank key
HONEYG/R3U150/BLUE    |  150|    1|USD|blank key
HONEYG/R3U175/BLUE    |   50|    2|USD|blank key
HONEYG/R2U200/BLUE    |   15|    3|USD|blank key (same as row4)
HONEYG/R3U200/BLUE    |   14|    3|USD|blank key
HONEYB/R3U100D/SPH    |   10|    4|USD|blank key (grey; deep dish)
HONEYB/R3U100D/BLUE   |    1|    3|USD|blank key (blue; deep dish)
HONEYB/R3U150/BLUE    |    4|    1|USD|blank key (blue)
HONEYB/R1U200/BLUE    |   13|    4|USD|blank key (blue)
HONEYB/R2U200/BLUE    |    1|    5|USD|blank key (blue)
HONEYB/R3U225/BLUE    |    8|    6|USD|blank key (blue)
HONEYB/R3U100/VIOLETT |    1|    1|USD|blank key (violett)
HONEYB/R3U100D/VIOLETT|    8|    4|USD|blank key (violett; deep d)
HONEYB/R1U150/VIOLETT |   10|    1|USD|blank key (violett)
HONEYB/R2U150/VIOLETT |    7|    4|USD|blank key (violett)
HONEYG are from the grab bags, HONEYB are from the regular order.

More here:
wiki/R5_leftovers

and here:
wiki/R6_leftovers

User avatar
phinix

20 Jan 2017, 21:38

7bit - I sent you PM. I would like to buy some keycaps to help gather money for phase 2.

User avatar
need

20 Jan 2017, 21:43

phinix wrote: 7bit - I sent you PM. I would like to buy some keycaps to help gather money for phase 2.
You should be sending PM to 7bot, not 7bit...

Excelso

20 Jan 2017, 22:16

As I want to recieve my whites and reds soon I'm tempted to buy one of those new kits... Lets see if my bank is as enthusiastic as me Monday morning :D

User avatar
phinix

20 Jan 2017, 22:24

need wrote:
phinix wrote: 7bit - I sent you PM. I would like to buy some keycaps to help gather money for phase 2.
You should be sending PM to 7bot, not 7bit...

I know but I sent him PM to check something for me, not actual order.

Frizer

21 Jan 2017, 10:49

Ordered, June 2015. Just arrived this morning, It was like a Christmas present as I had no idea what this package from Germany could be.

The set looks good! Not complaining about the wait, I know these things are a labour of love.

User avatar
eddible

21 Jan 2017, 14:03

Check out the update over at PMK...

"We are still waiting for funds for Round 6b. Once received, we will review the production schedule and provide an estimated completion date. Currently we are booked out to the end of 2017 in two-shot SA sets. Due to a number of factors, the main one being the overwhelming demand for custom SA sets, Round 6b will be the last of the Round orders we will produce in the foreseeable future."

User avatar
caligo

21 Jan 2017, 16:21

Well, that sucks. Especially since the R7 money paid so far has apparently been used to finance R6, judging by what 7bit said in that shouting match me and him just got into in the R7 thread. If there's no R7, then what?

There's apparently enough leftovers to more or less pay back R7 buyers if that GB falls through – if the leftovers actually get sold. But juding by the numbers 7bit has provided, there would not be much cash left after that. But I dunno, maybe I'm missing something or just being too pessimistic.

User avatar
scl

21 Jan 2017, 17:05

How much money is still missing to fund R2?

User avatar
caligo

21 Jan 2017, 17:51

scl wrote: How much money is still missing to fund R2?
I guess all the money not currently sitting with Paypal collectors, if 7bit is indeed as strapped for cash as he indicated in the R7 thread. There is of course capital in the form of leftovers, which are being sold off and thus converted to cash. And then there is the money from R7 orders.

If I recall correctly, something like $ 5'000 has been collected by zslane and Ail. And we needed roughly $ 10'000 to get phase 2 going. I'm having a hard time getting my head around the numbers, since I assumed 7bit was sitting on at least some of the R6 phase 2 money already when all the troubles with collectors etc. started. But if that 10'000 is all we need to pay for phase 2, and if zslane and Ail still have the first half of it, then I guess we're a few months away from placing an order.

User avatar
scl

21 Jan 2017, 17:55

I'm concerned 7bit never answers himself. Has there ever been an official statement from him? We're always guessing and doing the 'work' ourselves!

WhitePlate

21 Jan 2017, 17:57

How can i backout/get a refund on my round 6a(i guess its called round 7 now?) order?

User avatar
Ail

21 Jan 2017, 18:02

eddible wrote: Check out the update over at PMK...

"We are still waiting for funds for Round 6b. Once received, we will review the production schedule and provide an estimated completion date. Currently we are booked out to the end of 2017 in two-shot SA sets. Due to a number of factors, the main one being the overwhelming demand for custom SA sets, Round 6b will be the last of the Round orders we will produce in the foreseeable future."
:lol:

I can only imagine.

I am making a sizable payment to SP this coming week for phase 2, but I'm not sure where that puts us in terms of completion.

User avatar
eddible

21 Jan 2017, 18:05

scl wrote: I'm concerned 7bit never answers himself. Has there ever been an official statement from him? We're always guessing and doing the 'work' ourselves!
Take a look at the Round 7 thread, 7bit has posted some stuff in there in the last couple of days.

User avatar
eddible

21 Jan 2017, 18:06

WhitePlate wrote: How can i backout/get a refund on my round 6a(i guess its called round 7 now?) order?
What did you order? ALGOL is round 7, Round 6 Phase 1 has been made and has almost finished shipping. It's Round 6 Phase 2 that is the current problem.

User avatar
7bit

21 Jan 2017, 18:15

Ail wrote:
eddible wrote: Check out the update over at PMK...

"We are still waiting for funds for Round 6b. Once received, we will review the production schedule and provide an estimated completion date. Currently we are booked out to the end of 2017 in two-shot SA sets. Due to a number of factors, the main one being the overwhelming demand for custom SA sets, Round 6b will be the last of the Round orders we will produce in the foreseeable future."
:lol:

I can only imagine.

I am making a sizable payment to SP this coming week for phase 2, but I'm not sure where that puts us in terms of completion.
Very close, if all the other 3 pay to SP.
:cool:

Lalufu

21 Jan 2017, 18:24

I've got my keys from round 6 phase 1! As far as I can tell my invoice number was never on any of the lists, and I got no notification from 7bot, but I got a mystery package.

Now I just need the majority from the order that is in phase 2 :)

User avatar
scl

21 Jan 2017, 18:28

7bit wrote:
Ail wrote:
eddible wrote: Check out the update over at PMK...

"We are still waiting for funds for Round 6b. Once received, we will review the production schedule and provide an estimated completion date. Currently we are booked out to the end of 2017 in two-shot SA sets. Due to a number of factors, the main one being the overwhelming demand for custom SA sets, Round 6b will be the last of the Round orders we will produce in the foreseeable future."
:lol:

I can only imagine.

I am making a sizable payment to SP this coming week for phase 2, but I'm not sure where that puts us in terms of completion.
Very close, if all the other 3 pay to SP.
:cool:
ail....
3?! zlane ... sl89? ... whos missing?

User avatar
zslane

21 Jan 2017, 18:32

I received an invoice from SP and will be making arrangements to send a payment to them next week.

I have no idea who the other two collectors are. They aren't PayPal collectors. One is presumably the Google Wallet collector.

Post Reply

Return to “Group buys”