Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

tofagerl

31 Mar 2017, 21:27

Yeah, let's do a round 7... sounds like a fucking excellent idea...

punkonjunk

01 Apr 2017, 01:49

My order shipped between MAR 16-21 (marked shipped on update I requested on the 21st)

How long do orders typically take to arrive in the USA? I'm getting a bit nervous, wish I'd ordered tracking. Extra cash even showed up in my account (hopefully nothing important was missing, it didn't tell me what it was)

Order number 1150, if it's checkable, but I'm guessing with 7bit out of town, it's hope and pray. I'm so damn excited for my blanks!

zslane

01 Apr 2017, 02:03

All mine have taken approximately two weeks to arrive. I live in California.

Lukas

01 Apr 2017, 04:21

How long do orders usually take to ship? I ordered mine early February (Order #1145), and it's still only marked as packed, even though I already paid for everything.

maximm

01 Apr 2017, 12:45

Lukas wrote: How long do orders usually take to ship? I ordered mine early February (Order #1145), and it's still only marked as packed, even though I already paid for everything.
Did you send SHIPNOW to 7bot?

chanlol

01 Apr 2017, 13:22

Do SL89 send the money to SP ?

krutmob

01 Apr 2017, 17:14

chanlol wrote: Do SL89 send the money to SP ?
We have no way of knowing this until 7bit confirms. As I stated he is on vacation right now so we won't get any answers until at least April 10. That said we have no reason to believe SL89 paid his invoice.

peiji1991

01 Apr 2017, 17:34

Hi, 7 bit, I am a chinese buyer, my old DT count cannot work, and also does my old email. My order is #0801, how about it now? please send imformation about my order to peiji1991@yahoo.com, thanks for reply !!!!!!!!!

Lukas

01 Apr 2017, 18:35

maximm wrote: Did you send SHIPNOW to 7bot?
Not until now. I feel a bit stupid about that one. I've already paid everything including shipping, but now it's showing a separate $7 shipping fee below the SHIPPED section, telling me my amount due is about $7 even though a previous invoice said I was all paid up. Will this affect my order?

hansichen

01 Apr 2017, 18:43

You should be fine Lukas, if it's packed and you paid everything at that point there are no problems. Shipnow is recognized as a new order and you would need to pay shipping for the next order. You don't have to pay more in that case, your package should ship as soon as 7bit has enough time

krutmob

01 Apr 2017, 19:30

peiji1991 wrote: Hi, 7 bit, I am a chinese buyer, my old DT count cannot work, and also does my old email. My order is #0801, how about it now? please send imformation about my order to peiji1991@yahoo.com, thanks for reply !!!!!!!!!

7bit is out of town. Send him a PM after April 10.

Lukas

01 Apr 2017, 19:46

hansichen wrote: You should be fine Lukas, if it's packed and you paid everything at that point there are no problems. Shipnow is recognized as a new order and you would need to pay shipping for the next order. You don't have to pay more in that case, your package should ship as soon as 7bit has enough time
Great! Thanks for all the help. I'm new to this system of ordering things.

punkonjunk

03 Apr 2017, 19:10

punkonjunk wrote: My order shipped between MAR 16-21 (marked shipped on update I requested on the 21st)

How long do orders typically take to arrive in the USA? I'm getting a bit nervous, wish I'd ordered tracking. Extra cash even showed up in my account (hopefully nothing important was missing, it didn't tell me what it was)

Order number 1150, if it's checkable, but I'm guessing with 7bit out of town, it's hope and pray. I'm so damn excited for my blanks!
Postmarked as shipped 20.03.2017, arrived april 3rd, incase that helps anyone else. SO EXCITED!

krutmob

03 Apr 2017, 20:40

Brief mashby update. Says he didn't get around to accounting over the weekend. Says he'll do it tonight.

I'll keep bugging him.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

03 Apr 2017, 20:44

krutmob wrote: Brief mashby update. Says he didn't get around to accounting over the weekend. Says he'll do it tonight.

I'll keep bugging him.
Thanks for helping out so much, this is great work.

lolhat

04 Apr 2017, 00:00

Can anyone help me - I paid more than 3 weeks ago, still no update. And what's with the SHIPNOW stuff? Do I need to do anything?

Order: R5 1139 lolhat

It's an EU payment done by SEPA EU bank transfer. Please confirm ;)

doom2

04 Apr 2017, 00:29

I'm about to put in an order with both in-stock pieces (HONEYG, CADET, VIOLETT, BLUE) and to-be-produced pieces (HONEYB/WHITE). How soon will the in-stock parts ship? Is is too late to order the not-produced parts?

zslane

04 Apr 2017, 01:35

lolhat wrote: Can anyone help me - I paid more than 3 weeks ago, still no update. And what's with the SHIPNOW stuff? Do I need to do anything?

Order: R5 1139 lolhat

It's an EU payment done by SEPA EU bank transfer. Please confirm ;)
SHIPNOW is only useful if you've ordered a combination of in-stock items and not-yet-produced phase 2 items and you don't want the latter to hold up shipment of the former (which is usually the case for most folks). Just send SHIPNOW as the message to the 7bot. Doing so could potentially add a separate shipping charge though since there would be no opportunity to combine shipping into a single package. However, if all your items are in-stock or all your items are phase 2 (and not a combination of the two), then SHIPNOW will have no useful effect.

As for the status of your order, only 7bit can answer that, and unfortunately he is on vacation until April 10th.

zslane

04 Apr 2017, 01:37

doom2 wrote: I'm about to put in an order with both in-stock pieces (HONEYG, CADET, VIOLETT, BLUE) and to-be-produced pieces (HONEYB/WHITE). How soon will the in-stock parts ship? Is is too late to order the not-produced parts?
Any order for in-stock items you place now won't get packed and shipped until after 7bit gets back from vacation, which won't be until April 10th.

It is not too late to order phase 2 items, though the list of what's left is small and shrinks every day.

doom2

04 Apr 2017, 01:39

zslane wrote:
doom2 wrote: I'm about to put in an order with both in-stock pieces (HONEYG, CADET, VIOLETT, BLUE) and to-be-produced pieces (HONEYB/WHITE). How soon will the in-stock parts ship? Is is too late to order the not-produced parts?
Any order for in-stock items you place now won't get packed and shipped until after 7bit gets back from vacation, which won't be until April 10th.

It is not too late to order phase 2 items, though the list of what's left is small and shrinks every day.
Ah ok, thanks! Yeah I just placed my order and a few items didn't add. Wonder if it's because the inventory page is out of date :?

zslane

04 Apr 2017, 02:33

That's possible. The wiki gets updated only periodically.

However, keep in mind that if you order one of something, and then decide later to order another one, you can't send the same command to simply add another. You have to put a "2" at the end to indicate you want a total quantity of two of that thing. Otherwise the additional item won't get added to your invoice.

doom2

04 Apr 2017, 02:34

Yes, I sent a second message with the missing items, and specified "1" just in case.

Ail

04 Apr 2017, 15:30

Anyone know what post service/tracking 7bit uses?

Edit: Also where on the updated invoice it says it was shipped?

vinnycordeiro

04 Apr 2017, 15:35

Ail wrote: Anyone know what post service/tracking 7bit uses?
Standard postal tracking, with two letters, 9 digits and 2 letters country ID.
Ail wrote: Edit: Also where on the updated invoice it says it was shipped?
Just below the shipping address on your invoice.

krutmob

04 Apr 2017, 15:39

Mashby update. Spoke with him this morning. He exported all his Paypal data in to a spreadsheet and then one of his business servers went down so he didn't get a chance to finish. Says he should be able to finish it tomorrow.

Notably, I didn't have to ask this time. He reached out to me.
Wodan wrote: Thanks for helping out so much, this is great work.
Happy to contribute.

Eventually I would like to put together a default contract for GB runners/participants/collectors and get some purchase security in the keyboard community through contract law. This community needs lawyers
Last edited by krutmob on 04 Apr 2017, 17:50, edited 1 time in total.

heymark

04 Apr 2017, 16:12

if iwant to buy R6 leftovers,pm who?
7bit do not answer me :shock:
For INVOICE #1160,i got the package today.

krutmob

04 Apr 2017, 17:00

heymark wrote: if iwant to buy R6 leftovers,pm who?
People really don't read the thread, do they?

Ail

04 Apr 2017, 17:51

7Bit!

You never shipped #0821! You're killing me man. You said it would over a month ago:
7bit wrote:
Ail wrote:Well I'm still at only $27 withheld, so it must have reset for March if you want to re-add me you can.

Also, is my order (#0821) ready to ship when you get a chance? I want to make sure I didn't miss anything as it is paid for.
Hi Ail!

I pack and ship it over the weekend.

7bit.
If you did the invoice was never marked shipped and there is no tracking either.

Edit: You also inexplicably refunded me $7, which I could only guess was for shipping, but I would rather have paid for shipping than have free shipping and not have it sent out for another month! :!:

doom2

04 Apr 2017, 18:11

krutmob wrote:
Wait is 7bit on vacation? Couldn't tell from the 10x times it's been said. :roll:

heymark

04 Apr 2017, 18:24

doom2 wrote:
krutmob wrote:
Wait is 7bit on vacation? Couldn't tell from the 10x times it's been said. :roll:
LOL,i got R6 and G80-5000 1600 from 7bit today. :oops:
But there is a little wrong.

Return to “Group buys”