Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

zslane

04 Apr 2017, 18:49

If I'm not mistaken, the instructions for placing orders say to send a PM to 7bot not 7bit.

With so many keycaps being sorted, packed, and shipped, sometimes mistakes are made. Unfortunately, only 7bit can fix those mistakes and he is on vacation. All new orders, and fixes to old orders, will have to wait until he returns. Sorry folks!

The more pressing matter is getting the final SP invoices paid for phase 2, but that seems to be on eternal hold. This GB is cursed.

krutmob

04 Apr 2017, 22:09

zslane wrote: The more pressing matter is getting the final SP invoices paid for phase 2, but that seems to be on eternal hold. This GB is cursed.
Slowly but surely. It will happen.

Also I made a discord for us:

https://discord.gg/tE64U9u

:mrgreen:

osxoep

05 Apr 2017, 22:54

I sent some PMs to 7bot in the 28th and still haven't got an email. What do?

zslane

05 Apr 2017, 23:16

osxoep wrote: I sent some PMs to 7bot in the 28th and still haven't got an email. What do?
Wait for 7bit to return from vacation. :ugeek:

krutmob

06 Apr 2017, 16:27

osxoep wrote: I sent some PMs to 7bot in the 28th and still haven't got an email. What do?
Also send a WASSUP and see what comes back.

doom2

06 Apr 2017, 18:36

So I'm in a bit of a conundrum: besides my invoice not accurately reflecting my order, the bot tells me I have 7 days to pay. But I ordered on the 3rd, meaning payment deadline is just when 7bit comes back from vacay. What to do? I'm sure he has a ton of PMs to sort through (not to mention updating the inventory pages) and I want to get more info on my order. I guess pay my current invoice and hope the missing parts are just missing and not out of stock (even though they're marked in stock)?

hansichen

06 Apr 2017, 18:40

As long as he is on vacation he will not delete the things on your invoice, normally you should have enough time to decide about it. Regarding the stock: there is a list at the bottom of your invoice with the stock, you can send WASSUP to the bot to get the todays list with all items.

Griffy

06 Apr 2017, 19:17

Items wont be cleared for atleast 6 month.

zslane

06 Apr 2017, 19:29

Griff understands. Listen to the Griff.

krutmob

08 Apr 2017, 02:23

UPDATE:

Mashby is still figuring out his accounting.

:roll:

Meanwhile, I received an invoice today from Signature Plastics.

:shock:

Today I sent a wire transfer to SP for the full invoice amount.

:o

doom2

08 Apr 2017, 02:50

[FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT] But what if I haven't paid my invoice yet because I'm waiting for 7bit?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ocodo

08 Apr 2017, 03:22

Awesome news Krutmob!

zslane

08 Apr 2017, 03:22

doom2 wrote: [FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT] But what if I haven't paid my invoice yet because I'm waiting for 7bit?
Don't worry about it. 7bit will give you plenty of time to pay the invoice after he's returned.

This is one of the reasons his group buys take forever: he gives everyone a long time to order and pay.

zslane

08 Apr 2017, 03:24

krutmob wrote: UPDATE:
Does this mean phase 2 is finally fully funded?

I eagerly await hearing what the production slot date will be.

krutmob

08 Apr 2017, 03:53

zslane wrote:
krutmob wrote: UPDATE:
Does this mean phase 2 is finally fully funded?

I eagerly await hearing what the production slot date will be.
I think so, but I don't have a definitive answer on that. 7bit will let us know Monday or Tuesday, I'm sure.

Re: Mashby. I advised him not to pay SP until we know our status on their invoice. If we are totally paid up with SP, we don't want the funds he is holding to go to them, obviously. I can only imagine the headache in double-paying SP then trying to get it back.

simimm

08 Apr 2017, 18:06

just ask,
HONEYB/ALPHA/CADET/V
When will this kit shipped?

email:simimm@163.com
Text:R5 1037 simimm

chuckdee

08 Apr 2017, 19:27

simimm wrote: just ask,
HONEYB/ALPHA/CADET/V
When will this kit shipped?

email:simimm@163.com
Text:R5 1037 simimm
From earlier in the thread:
romevi wrote:
zslane wrote:
Do the names of the kits you ordered begin with HONEY or HONEYB?
HoneyB.

So I'm guessing phase 2?
So I'd guess that the items in your order have not been produced yet. But I could be wrong.

zslane

08 Apr 2017, 19:36

His order is for CADET caps, which are phase 1.

7bit will pack and ship it when he gets back from vacation. But only he can say for sure how long after he returns that he'll get around to it.

jakllsch

09 Apr 2017, 15:42

My G/CURARR/R3/GREY kit arrived with five arrow keys instead of four. Do I need to order negative one HONEY/MISSING kits? Or, what should I do?

simimm

09 Apr 2017, 16:44

zslane wrote: His order is for CADET caps, which are phase 1.

7bit will pack and ship it when he gets back from vacation. But only he can say for sure how long after he returns that he'll get around to it.

thank you

krutmob

10 Apr 2017, 14:43

Update v2

Wire transfer to SP went through this morning.

gnmar2723

10 Apr 2017, 16:26

krutmob wrote: Update v2

Awesome. Now just to hear back from Mashby and 7bit. 8-)

flyinglotus1983

10 Apr 2017, 18:01

krutmob wrote: Update v2

7bit

10 Apr 2017, 18:24

I'm back.
:cool:

doom2

10 Apr 2017, 18:27

Wheeeeeeee :D

zslane

10 Apr 2017, 18:46

Anxiously awaiting the production slot date...

krutmob

10 Apr 2017, 21:01

7bit wrote: I'm back.

mathonix

11 Apr 2017, 03:23

7bit, what do I have to do to convince you to ship me my keys that I paid for almost a year ago and that have been produced and were shipped out four months ago? I've sent your four messages about it. Would love a tracking number and a promise that these are on the way.

7bit

11 Apr 2017, 13:39

mathonix wrote: 7bit, what do I have to do to convince you to ship me my keys that I paid for almost a year ago and that have been produced and were shipped out four months ago? I've sent your four messages about it. Would love a tracking number and a promise that these are on the way.
You should add your name to your address.
:roll:

Wodan
ISO Advocate

11 Apr 2017, 13:40

7bit wrote: I'm back.
:)

Return to “Group buys”