Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

7bit

25 Apr 2017, 13:18

jotix wrote:
7bit wrote: Just pay 50% of what you see. I will apply the rebate after your EUR-payment came in.
:-)
The offer is only for what is shown here above or for anything I have in the invoice right now?
It is for any EUR payment, but the limit is the equivalent of $1000, so only up to $500 are doubled.
;-)

7bit

25 Apr 2017, 13:28

Lukas wrote: I'm really sorry to sound like a broken record, but I was just wondering when I can expect shipping. I fixed my stupid mistake of not entering SHIPNOW, and corrected a partially missing address, so I just wanted to know how long it usually takes for leftover caps to ship. Thanks.
Ships today.

7bit

25 Apr 2017, 14:25

beamingrobot wrote: I'd love to get some of those keys but I can't pay via SEPA :(
You might find a proxy ...
;-)

snoopy

25 Apr 2017, 14:33

how can I check if I received everything? I kind of lost track of all this... :D The last mail I received some time ago only confused me more.

smithyithy

25 Apr 2017, 14:47

Really want to jump on this EU sale as I'm desperate for some SA for my 40%.. But I've never ordered through this format before. I'll sit down tonight and figure out what I need and how much I need to pay (can't pay until Fri/Sat though)..

krutmob

25 Apr 2017, 17:50

snoopy wrote: how can I check if I received everything? I kind of lost track of all this... :D The last mail I received some time ago only confused me more.
lol. Send a WASSUP to the bot and check that against what you have on hand?

saboy

26 Apr 2017, 16:04

Any info about payment confirmation from SP?

7bit

26 Apr 2017, 17:22

They want to check ...

doom2

26 Apr 2017, 19:28

saboy wrote: Any info about payment confirmation from SP?
AFAIK they're probably still waiting on mashby's check, and once they receive it, for it to clear.

chuckdee

26 Apr 2017, 19:59

doom2 wrote:
AFAIK they're probably still waiting on mashby's check, and once they receive it, for it to clear.
I'd think that with 7bit back online, his appraisal of the situation at this point is what we should be following. And apparently from his statement right above, SP needs to do some accounting on their part at this point, and will get back to him.

obfuscated

26 Apr 2017, 21:46

7bit wrote: Excluded are everybody who ever got a refund!
(except if you got the refund for a lost order etc.)
:roll:
What about people that are still waiting for a refund for a lost order?

xtr0n

27 Apr 2017, 03:26

Assuming it's still available, anyone know what HONEYB/ALPHA/BV/CREAM looks like? Is it an alpha set with some blue and some violet keys?

7bit

27 Apr 2017, 09:54

chuckdee wrote:
doom2 wrote:
I'd think that with 7bit back online, his appraisal of the situation at this point is what we should be following. And apparently from his statement right above, SP needs to do some accounting on their part at this point, and will get back to him.
They confirmed that they are paid up for production and that will be in August 2017.

7bit

27 Apr 2017, 10:07

xtr0n wrote: Assuming it's still available, anyone know what HONEYB/ALPHA/BV/CREAM looks like? Is it an alpha set with some blue and some violet keys?
:ugeek:

astro

27 Apr 2017, 10:18

Hi 7bit, when could you ship out my packages? seems they were packed for couple days :)

7bit

27 Apr 2017, 10:50

astro wrote: Hi 7bit, when could you ship out my packages? seems they were packed for couple days :)
If I have enough money (50% sale !!!) I think they will ship today.

Also: I had to open your package a couple of times, to put more stuff in.
;-)

astro

27 Apr 2017, 11:09

7bit wrote:
astro wrote: Hi 7bit, when could you ship out my packages? seems they were packed for couple days :)
If I have enough money (50% sale !!!) I think they will ship today.

Also: I had to open your package a couple of times, to put more stuff in.
;-)
Thanks, I really need to stop improving my rank, RIP my wallet :cry: :cry:

saboy

27 Apr 2017, 12:09

7bit wrote: They confirmed that they are paid up for production and that will be in August 2017.

astonlau

27 Apr 2017, 13:30

August :o what a great news
BTW 7bit I have one question. There are some keys in my order already packed and not ship yet. Would they combine with order keys which payment is already confirmed but not packed yet? Or there will be 2 different packages? Order#0703

doom2

27 Apr 2017, 16:19

7bit, mind posting a screenshot of the email from SP confirming August production? Want to believe but peoples' hearts have been broken before...

krutmob

27 Apr 2017, 17:00

7bit wrote: They confirmed that they are paid up for production and that will be in August 2017.

phinix

27 Apr 2017, 17:54

chuckdee

27 Apr 2017, 18:00

doom2 wrote: 7bit, mind posting a screenshot of the email from SP confirming August production? Want to believe but peoples' hearts have been broken before...
Even an e-mail is no proof. Just saying. It would seem that the accounting of finances above would be a more concrete thing towards this. And if you have no trust that he wouldn't just say this, there's the refund option, which usually isn't an option in these group buys...

7bit

27 Apr 2017, 18:34

astonlau wrote: August :o what a great news
BTW 7bit I have one question. There are some keys in my order already packed and not ship yet. Would they combine with order keys which payment is already confirmed but not packed yet? Or there will be 2 different packages? Order#0703
I'm quite sure there will be one package. But not sure.

Until the end of this month, there will be no extra shipping costs added for intermediate shippings, but from next month on, I will change this. Some people got 5 or 6 shippings.

Long talk short: in a few days, the SHIPNOW kit will cost you money (at least $7, and $3 for tracking).

7bit

27 Apr 2017, 18:37

chuckdee wrote:
doom2 wrote: 7bit, mind posting a screenshot of the email from SP confirming August production? Want to believe but peoples' hearts have been broken before...
Even an e-mail is no proof. Just saying. It would seem that the accounting of finances above would be a more concrete thing towards this. And if you have no trust that he wouldn't just say this, there's the refund option, which usually isn't an option in these group buys...
In my experience, August really means that they will start in October and finish in November, if not December.
:cool:

Lukas

27 Apr 2017, 18:38

Wait, if I want SHIPNOW to be applied to my order, do I have to pay another $7 for shipping again? It seems to keep expiring from my order.

7bit

27 Apr 2017, 18:40

No, your order will shipped tomorrow (if I have money to pay stamps) ...
:oops:

zslane

27 Apr 2017, 19:19

snoopy_dance.gif
snoopy_dance.gif (99.51 KiB) Viewed 5058 times
Even with production delays, an August slot still gets done before the end of the year, whereas a slot at the end of the year ends up pushing production out well into 2018. I feel like I can finally stop holding my breath... :D

Aoxmodeus

27 Apr 2017, 21:00

I just wanted to chime in here. This tread is an ongoing saga that entertains me much. That being said, I wanted to add a positive experience. There were deep dish keys I wanted that were in the list. I sent a message to the bot, that was properly formatted, including everything requested. The bot processed my order and gave me an address to send funds. I did so. A couple weeks later, I received my keys. I really dig my new purple deep dishes. If you follow the formatting, and the keys are in stock, the process is pretty straightforward and shipping didn't take that long. Thanks, 7bit.

-Aox

7bit

27 Apr 2017, 21:23

Thanks Aoxmodeus!

But: If for one more week (almost ) no EUR-payment comes in, I will not only have no money to pay for shipping, I also will have no money for food!
:o

I'm not sure how long I can survive without food, but in the end I might be found in the middle of 10,000s of key caps, died from starving!
:? :shock: :cry:

So, please order some stuff and only pay 50% (if you are payning in Euro via SEPA), so I can survive and ship your keys.
:evilgeek:

Thanks! Muito obrigado! Mille grazie! Denk U! ¡Muchas gracias! Благодаря! Mulțumesc! Tapadh leat! Gràcies! Vielen Dank! Ευχαριστώ! Hvala vam! Köszönöm! Vergelt's Gott! Merci! Dziękuję Ci! !אדאנק Go raibh maith agat! Þakka þér fyrir! Takk skal du ha! Aitäh! Tank! Ačiū! Eskerrik asko! Kiitos! Tak! Ďakujem!
:ugeek:

Return to “Group buys”