TEENSY 2.0 GROUP BUY ROUND 2

jdcarpe

28 Feb 2014, 15:34

The Teensys are on their way to me. They should arrive Monday evening, the 3rd of March. I will be honest, I won't have much time before next weekend to get things packed and shipped. I will try, but I make no promises. :D

7bit

28 Feb 2014, 15:35

WHERE ARE MY TEENSYS? DID YOU SHIP THEM YET?
:mad:

jdcarpe

28 Feb 2014, 15:42

7bit wrote:WHERE ARE MY TEENSYS? DID YOU SHIP THEM YET?
:mad:
Currently, they are at UPS in Albuquerque, NM, as near as I can tell. :evilgeek:

Muirium
µ

28 Feb 2014, 15:47

Ah, that's the news I wanted to hear!

I call priority on the Europe Teensies — because there's so many of us — just lob them all in a well bubblewrapped box and I'll sort them out over here.

jdcarpe

28 Feb 2014, 15:54

Yes, the two boxes headed to Europe (7bit and Muirium) will likely be filled and sent first.

Muirium
µ

28 Feb 2014, 16:04

Thanks!

7bit's being good and greedy to get his own whole box…

jdcarpe

28 Feb 2014, 16:13

7bit takes the whole ORDER MORE to another level. :lol:

Mr.Bean

28 Feb 2014, 17:36

If there are some left overs i need 1xTeensy2 and 1xTeensy++2

jdcarpe

28 Feb 2014, 19:03

Mr.Bean wrote:If there are some left overs i need 1xTeensy2 and 1xTeensy++2
Sorry, there will be none leftover. I only ever order the exact number I have paid orders for at the end of the GB. To be fair, this GB was open for about six weeks, and I even allowed orders up until the last day payments were due. So everyone should have had ample opportunity to join.

7bit

28 Feb 2014, 19:58

Once I know how much they cost including shipping to me, you can have one of each shipped at 4 EUR.
:-)

Mr.Bean

28 Feb 2014, 20:35

jdcarpe wrote:
Sorry, there will be none leftover. I only ever order the exact number I have paid orders for at the end of the GB. To be fair, this GB was open for about six weeks, and I even allowed orders up until the last day payments were due. So everyone should have had ample opportunity to join.
My mistake was that i didn't tried tmk firmware before.
Once I know how much they cost including shipping to me, you can have one of each shipped at 4 EUR.
:-)
Cool thanks.

jdcarpe

05 Mar 2014, 22:28

QUICK UPDATE:

Teensys arrived Monday, as scheduled. All European orders going via proxy (Muirium) have been shipped as of today. Will work on getting the rest packed and labeled this weekend, to go out in Monday's mail.

Muirium
µ

05 Mar 2014, 22:59

Teensies on the move!

I'll get in touch with everyone about the last leg of shipping once they get here.

sean4star

06 Mar 2014, 01:26

Woohoo!

jdcarpe

12 Mar 2014, 21:57

I forgot to tell you guys.

THESE ARE 100% SHIPPED. :D

I shipped out all CONUS orders on Monday the 10th, and I shipped all non-proxy international orders yesterday. Some people should be getting these very soon!

scottc

12 Mar 2014, 21:58

Awesome, cheers jdcarpe!

Muirium, any sign of them on your end yet? :)

Muirium
µ

12 Mar 2014, 22:55

Oooh… tracking says they're in Britain now. It was still Chicago the last I looked. Progress!

Muirium
µ

13 Mar 2014, 14:44

Good news: they're here! I'll get in touch with each of you with final shipping (and your split of the first leg) and see if I can rummage up enough bubble mailers.

Snoopy: Wcass is sending your Kishsaver labels along with mine, so I can ship them together for nothing if you've a little patience.

@Scottc: Soon you'll see your MXLOCKs!
Last edited by Muirium on 13 Mar 2014, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.

scottc

13 Mar 2014, 14:46

Great! I can't wait. I'll PM you my address now before I forget to.

damorgue

14 Mar 2014, 08:19

@Murium, I assume we just add our username to the Paypal comment field?

LechnerDE

14 Mar 2014, 08:24

Hey Murium!

I got your PM. Thanks again for doing the proxy service, but I am little confused why shipping is exactly as much as direct shipping from jdcarpe (7 Euro ~ 10$).

I mean I will pay of course, but I am wondering whether there is a cheaper alternative?

daetsid

14 Mar 2014, 08:56

any chance I can get one? I am located in NL

LechnerDE

14 Mar 2014, 09:19

daetsid wrote:any chance I can get one? I am located in NL
Probably not, the Group Buy is already over and all Teensies are paid for. So unless somebody sells you his order, I guess there is simply nothing left for you.

Muirium
µ

14 Mar 2014, 10:53

Indeed, they're all spoken for. No spares.

Re: shipping, Jdcarpe shipped them all together to me, charging 30-something dollars. Fortunately Der Zoll Anglais didn't snipe them, so that's the figure I'm splitting between everyone's orders, plus the £3 postage it will cost me per envelope. (Or £1 for the several domestic UK ones.)

Perhaps our relatively expensive postage here in Britain is the problem. I reckon a German proxy would have been more optimal. But we did manage to avoid a nasty fee, and Jdcarpe saved half the bother of all his shipping. I'm happy to share that effort with him.

LechnerDE

14 Mar 2014, 11:51

Fair enough :)

I will send you the money as soon as I am back home from work.

Muirium
µ

14 Mar 2014, 18:31

Everyone who paid already: your Teensies are on the way.

Everyone else: do it quick and I'll do some more tomorrow.

Vierax

14 Mar 2014, 21:40

WERE ARE MY TEENSYS, DID YOU SEND THEM YET ? :lol:

Nice work Muirium !

LechnerDE

14 Mar 2014, 22:27

Muirium wrote:Everyone who paid already: your Teensies are on the way.

Everyone else: do it quick and I'll do some more tomorrow.
Paid!

Thanks for proxying :)

Muirium
µ

15 Mar 2014, 14:54

Sent three more today (including yours, LechnerDE). Just three still waiting around now, which I'll chase up next week.

HzFaq

16 Mar 2014, 21:29

Got mine today, thanks guys.

Return to “Group buys”