The Granite aftermarket thread

Muirium
µ

18 Apr 2014, 23:22

Grendel wrote:
Muirium wrote:The duck is always in demand…
Would be willing to trade the Duck for the Glider from the Nerdom kit.
Deal! Hold that bird!

Vierax

18 Apr 2014, 23:41

fifted wrote:
Vierax wrote:As I wrote, I need coloured blank DSA PBT (something like 30)
I've got blank DSA, but it's all black. Is that interesting to you? I mean, black is a color!
Sorry, I have a scheme to respect and there is no black inside :( It's for a Maltron that I don't own.
What I need in blank DSA PBT is :
- 17 yellow 1u
- 1 yellow 2u*
- 3 blue 1u
- 2 blue 2u*
- 3 red 1u
- 1 red 2u*
- 2 green 2u*

*all 2u are non POS, with 3mounts

Broadmonkey
Fancy Rank

18 Apr 2014, 23:42

@ Vierax
I'll take the deep dish arrow up key, 1.5u FN key, 1.75 shift, 1.25 shift and a 2u blank.
From the Multimedia set I'll take the prew, next, calc, home and on/off key.
I hope that was understandable :?

Vierax

18 Apr 2014, 23:45

It is perfectly! Now I need to create a list to forget nobody :D

Muirium
µ

18 Apr 2014, 23:58

As you can surely guess: I suggest a diagram. Different colours for different folks.

Grendel

19 Apr 2014, 00:13

Muirium wrote:
Grendel wrote:
Muirium wrote:The duck is always in demand…
Would be willing to trade the Duck for the Glider from the Nerdom kit.
Deal! Hold that bird!
Locked 8-)
Muirium wrote:Don't worry about transoceanic shipping. My brother's in California and will be looking after these caps for me.
Excellent since I'm in Oregon :) I'll PM you once the caps show up.

Muirium
µ

19 Apr 2014, 00:25

Cool. So relieved to catch the precious duck! One of my top caps.

Vierax

19 Apr 2014, 00:33

Muirium wrote:As you can surely guess: I suggest a diagram. Different colours for different folks.
I'm doing both ;)
edit : Gimp crashed several times when I wanted to write text :evil:
I added some keys : a line of mono intl, and added the infinite, the duck, SGi and Space invaders since I don't need 3 of them.
Last edited by Vierax on 19 Apr 2014, 05:33, edited 1 time in total.

Muirium
µ

19 Apr 2014, 02:15

Add me the ∞, SGI and the duck, good sir. Something as precious as that you gotta second source…

If anyone else wants the stuff I'm after, just say so.

Eszett

19 Apr 2014, 03:46

What I forgot and need really urgend: another AltGr Key. It’s in the Text Pro Modifier Set. If you don’t need it, send me a message, please!

Vierax

19 Apr 2014, 05:32

Muirium wrote:Add me the ∞, SGI and the duck, good sir. Something as precious as that you gotta second source…

If anyone else wants the stuff I'm after, just say so.
Added, I was sure that you want to have them :D
BTW, All my caps will come with a permanent marker straight as expected :mrgreen:
Sure I will tell you if I have some propositions crossing your attempts. My goal is to be able to have what I look for : the hardest are the caps from which GB is over, blank can always be bought from SP. So, money is good but caps are better :)
Eszett wrote:What I forgot and need really urgend: another AltGr Key. It’s in the Text Pro Modifier Set. If you don’t need it, send me a message, please!
Sorry, one of the reason why I ordered two Pro modifier is that I need both of them for my modded G80-3000 :-/

nerdvana

19 Apr 2014, 07:08

Well I totally screwed up and failed to check-out the 2 Icon Pro & 1 Text Pro sets that were in my cart. The best part is, I was going to buy each of them for one key apiece: the 1u Back Space.

If anyone has any that they'd part with, I'd even entertain a several-to-1 swap for most of my Nerdom and/or Int'l Mono kits:
Last edited by nerdvana on 19 Apr 2014, 10:00, edited 1 time in total.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

19 Apr 2014, 08:30

I just notice some are after the exact same keys I had hoped to have no problems to get :lol:

suka
frobiac

19 Apr 2014, 08:42

Vierax wrote:
Muirium wrote:As you can surely guess: I suggest a diagram. Different colours for different folks.
I'm doing both ;)
edit : Gimp crashed several times when I wanted to write text :evil:
I added some keys : a line of mono intl, and added the infinite, the duck, SGi and Space invaders since I don't need 3 of them.
Since my post from yesterday night was never sent I took the liberty to modifiy your image for my wishlist in yellow:
Most important to me would be "° | €" and the 1u modifiers "Menu Tab BS" and extras.

For trades, I can offer you DSA blanks in blue, green and yellow as well as several modifiers from the Macross Skull Squadron set I probably don't need, but I'll look through my order to see what I have to spare.
suka  wants
suka wants
vierax_granite.jpg (243.06 KiB) Viewed 9947 times

kbdfr
The Tiproman

19 Apr 2014, 08:53

imbattable wrote:
kbdfr wrote:First of all, I'd be interested in a "calculator" cap from the multimedia kit.
Could for example trade for my "space invader" cap from the international mono legend.
I would be willing to make that trade.
Let's call it a deal.

Muirium
µ

19 Apr 2014, 12:52

nerdvana wrote:Well I totally screwed up and failed to check-out the 2 Icon Pro & 1 Text Pro sets that were in my cart. The best part is, I was going to buy each of them for one key apiece: the 1u Back Space.

If anyone has any that they'd part with, I'd even entertain a several-to-1 swap for most of my Nerdom and/or Int'l Mono kits:
Nerdvana! The irony is rich… if you had bought that 50th Icon Pro, the price would have dropped, and I could have ordered my final kit… International Monooooo!

Anyway, I have one of the two icon backspaces you wish. And I'm up for mono. Sure you don't have a spare icon blue Enter? I'm 100% icon mods. (Not enough bucks for everything in both.)

digger

19 Apr 2014, 15:59

First post and my first group buy. There was a point where I thought it was ridiculous to spend more than $30 on a keyboard, now I feel regret that I only purchased the basic kits needed to cover a full keyboard. Should have tacked on a nerdom. What I am really looking for is the Linux Tux key from the nerdom kit. The only cap I have to trade is an icon blue enter, or cash.

Broadmonkey
Fancy Rank

19 Apr 2014, 16:27

Lol Vierax! You wrote Breadmonkey!

Vierax

19 Apr 2014, 22:12

suka wrote:Since my post from yesterday night was never sent I took the liberty to modifiy your image for my wishlist in yellow:
Most important to me would be "° | €" and the 1u modifiers "Menu Tab BS" and extras.

For trades, I can offer you DSA blanks in blue, green and yellow as well as several modifiers from the Macross Skull Squadron set I probably don't need, but I'll look through my order to see what I have to spare.
vierax_granite.jpg
You did it right, no problem. I add you on the text reminder :)
Isn't the Macross set in ABS ? :/
Broadmonkey wrote:Lol Vierax! You wrote Breadmonkey!
:oops: I was hungry and a bit tired.

I edit that and edit this.

Muirium
µ

19 Apr 2014, 22:33

digger wrote:What I am really looking for is the Linux Tux key from the nerdom kit. The only cap I have to trade is an icon blue enter, or cash.
I have exactly what you want, and that blue icon enter is on my wishlist, too. Where are you? US?

Vierax

19 Apr 2014, 22:38

nerdvana wrote:Well I totally screwed up and failed to check-out the 2 Icon Pro & 1 Text Pro sets that were in my cart. The best part is, I was going to buy each of them for one key apiece: the 1u Back Space.

I still have a Text BackSpace 1u if you want, I'll be glad to trade it for the bluesun logo :)

I realise that's a good way to restart my stamps collection :lol:

digger

19 Apr 2014, 23:06

Muirium wrote:
digger wrote:What I am really looking for is the Linux Tux key from the nerdom kit. The only cap I have to trade is an icon blue enter, or cash.
I have exactly what you want, and that blue icon enter is on my wishlist, too. Where are you? US?
Great! I'm in the US

Muirium
µ

19 Apr 2014, 23:49

Deal!

webwit
Wild Duck

20 Apr 2014, 00:28

I want a Duck key and a DT key. I'll give you MONEY!

Eszett

20 Apr 2014, 02:16

Thanks to fifted, who offered me an AltGr key! Additionally I would like to have those keys I marked in the posting before. Especially these: [Save], [Cut], [Copy], [Paste], [Undo] and [Redo].

kbdfr
The Tiproman

20 Apr 2014, 06:44

This is what I'm looking for:
wanted.jpg
wanted.jpg (4.37 KiB) Viewed 9716 times
and this is what I'm offering:
offered.jpg
offered.jpg (45.98 KiB) Viewed 9716 times
Trading several for one is no problem.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

20 Apr 2014, 09:39

I just want to remind everybody that there's a curse on the robot key. Every time one is traded 10 stems brake while changing keycap.

Vierax

20 Apr 2014, 10:42

matt3o wrote:I just want to remind everybody that there's a curse on the robot key. Every time one is traded 10 stems brake while changing keycap.
That's exactly why I want to keep them :D

I realised that I put the two 1.5u Backspace in my picture but I need one of them :oops: Visual update may take some time since my hosting service is down but the change is made in my local file.

Muirium
µ

20 Apr 2014, 12:01

The opposite is true for µ caps. They must return to Orodruin* or their bearers will be forever cursed! Especially if they are dairy farmers…

*Of course, here in Scotland, we spell it Dùn Èideann.

fifted

20 Apr 2014, 17:11

Nooooo, my cows! (I mean, "Mooooo!")

I simply must make myself a decent curse for the next group buy...

Return to “Group buys”