Face U/MX-mini U replica, acrylic/alu plate, KEEP ORDERING

sprit1

15 Jul 2014, 15:11

Medowy wrote: Just because this group buy is doing better than your services that doesn't mean you have to come here and accuse tinnie (or someone else) of pirating.
Many members are cross-active both on DT and GH.
I have been following DT for many years, lost password for months, mainly active in Korea and Geekhack.
I am always willing to accuse any Piracy without proper Agreements. It may protect the people and community.
I am Not accusing Tinnie personally.

[/quote] Issue has been (atleast for my knowledge) resolved.[/quote]
Really?
Last edited by sprit1 on 15 Jul 2014, 15:18, edited 3 times in total.

Medowy

15 Jul 2014, 15:13

sprit1 wrote:
Medowy wrote: Just because this group buy is doing better than your services that doesn't mean you have to come here and accuse tinnie (or someone else) of pirating.
Many members are cross-active both on DT and GH.
I have been following DT for many years, mainly active in Korea and Geekhack. lost password for months.
I am always willing to accuse any Piracy without proper Agreements.
Well I don't know your customer ratings. So I can't say for sure. Sorry.
I also don't see a reason for you to accuse of piracy. Tinnie has proven that he paid for the original creator. :)
Issue has been (atleast for my knowledge) resolved.
Really?
:) So I heard.

scottc

15 Jul 2014, 15:19

Tinnie has just posted proof that has resolved the issue with the actual creator of these items, and the creator is satisfied that the issue has been resolved. I don't know what else you want, sprit, but it seems like there is nothing to complain about anymore.

sprit1

15 Jul 2014, 15:22

[quote="Medowy" post_id=173486]
I also don't see a reason for you to accuse of piracy. Tinnie has proven that he paid for the original creator. :)
[quote]

Because I have been working together with the Original Creator to support

ANSI & ISO for European Members.

chzel

15 Jul 2014, 15:32

Thank you tinnie for your effort in resolving this crap!
orson clapping.gif
orson clapping.gif (287.34 KiB) Viewed 5109 times
And if you need funds for the fees, I am a PM away.
Issue has been (atleast for my knowledge) resolved.
Really?
OH, REALLY.
Because I have been working together with the Original Creator to support
ANSI & ISO for European Members.
Might want to tell him that.
Save face and stop whinning.

Medowy

15 Jul 2014, 15:42

sprit1, if you really have been working with the original creator you should contact him for your share or something.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

matt3o
-[°_°]-

15 Jul 2014, 16:42

I don't really understand what's the problem at this stage. Tinnie paid a fee to the creator for use of hardware and software. The only issue I see at this point is the usage of the open hardware logo IF it is really used on the PCB. If that is the case, tinnie: take a waterproof marker and cover the logo.

That being said I don't like to support the original seller who clearly is speculating on other's design, lesson learned for the next time, but Tinnie already paid for the PCBs so I'm glad we solved this issue and we can run this very small batch.

sprit1

15 Jul 2014, 16:56

It gets nicer, proper for All, isn't it?

matt3o
-[°_°]-

15 Jul 2014, 17:00

I'm not sure I always understand you, sprit1. but, thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. At the end the designer got quite a donation and everybody seems happy.

sprit1

15 Jul 2014, 17:28

matt3o wrote: I'm not sure I always understand you, sprit1. but, thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. At the end the designer got quite a donation and everybody seems happy.

I do Thank for Everybody!
I had no intension to accuse any DT & GH members, Just want to clarify what is Free Open Source, or not.
I was not sure Tinlong is tinne in DT.

I have been telling The Firmware is open source based, free to share and work together, from the begining in the GH Groupbuy.
Anybody can join, share ideas and make it better!

But Anonymous dead-copy, pirating other's works and stealing Logo might not be a wise solution for all of us.
Hope this GB follow the common sense guide lines, and get a Success for all of the community members.
Thanks!
Last edited by sprit1 on 15 Jul 2014, 18:45, edited 2 times in total.

ruiner17

15 Jul 2014, 18:36

[emoji106]

SL89

15 Jul 2014, 20:56

Findecanor wrote: But these aren't just inspired, are they, they are direct copies of the circuit design?

Anyway.... Red Scarf II > Face U. If that GB just could get going... ;)
I hope this sort of ruckus will be avoided for the Red Scarf II

beltet

16 Jul 2014, 10:35

How long until deadline?

tinnie

16 Jul 2014, 17:18

beltet wrote: How long until deadline?
Until I sold everything.

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

16 Jul 2014, 17:20

So BUY MORE! :D

Zentaaa

16 Jul 2014, 17:21

Tinnie bro you got me down for a mx mini acrylic case?

tinnie

16 Jul 2014, 17:33

Yes, zentaaa.

HzFaq

16 Jul 2014, 17:34

Whilst we're chcking stuff, am I down for a 60% PCB dude?

Zentaaa

16 Jul 2014, 17:55

Thanks Tinnie bro

tinnie

16 Jul 2014, 17:59

HzFaq wrote: Whilst we're chcking stuff, am I down for a 60% PCB dude?
yes :)

HzFaq

16 Jul 2014, 18:41

Nice one, thanks mate.

maxrunner

16 Jul 2014, 19:14

Is there any plans for a metal plate for the mx-mini?

Zentaaa

16 Jul 2014, 19:14

maxrunner wrote: Is there any plans for a metal plate for the mx-mini?
Matt3o has said that he will by very possibly running a gb in the near future!

maxrunner

16 Jul 2014, 19:22

A bit unsure on which one to get. Also two questions, how does the back-light works? you get your leds and mount them yourself?i assume you need specific switches for this considering the picture on the OP.Also can you change the stem and spring without desoldering?(might have asked this already not sure)

Zentaaa

16 Jul 2014, 19:23

Leds work with regular cherry mx switches!

maxrunner

16 Jul 2014, 19:38

Really? there's a hole for the led? never noticed in the ones i opened lolol

Zentaaa

16 Jul 2014, 19:40

maxrunner wrote:Really? there's a hole for the led? never noticed in the ones i opened lolol
There is actually 2 little holes for just the wires to go through, I never really noticed until i looked very close haha

maxrunner

16 Jul 2014, 20:01

I've yet to use a plate mounted pcb mx based keyboard. The only think i know is that the switches are different regarding the pin connectors. :P

Zentaaa

16 Jul 2014, 20:04

Cherry mx switches can be plate mounted or pcb mounted, pcb mounted have 2 plastic pins on the bottom that can be cut off for plate mounting

matt3o
-[°_°]-

16 Jul 2014, 20:14

you don't even need to cut them off if the PCB supports them

Return to “Group buys”