[Shipping] EU only Switch stickers Mini GB from tec

User avatar
DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

10 Oct 2014, 10:19

For now R1 List is closed. The Order was placed 27 October 2014
Screen Shot 10-10-14 at 11.20 AM.PNG
Screen Shot 10-10-14 at 11.20 AM.PNG (473.01 KiB) Viewed 2564 times
I want to get some switch stickers from http://techkeys.us/ and because is your order in 50+$ shipping is free I thought maybe someone is interested in sharing the spoils :)
The price for a sheet of 121 stickers is in the 7-9$ range, depending on the color of the stickers. Here are the options: http://techkeys.us/collections/accessor ... h-stickers
Because for my country if the value of the package is under 60$ I don't pay taxes I plan to keep the total order under that price.
I plan to get 2 sheets of stickers and that makes 14$ that means that other people can join and order for the rest of the money that's 46$ , in fact we could go up to 50$ :)
If you are interested post on this topic what you would like to buy from http://techkeys.us/ , the plan is for stickers but we could extend it to other cheap items (Chinese clone MX switches, keycaps ).
I will update the OP with the list, when we reach the maximum amount the list will be closed.
I will place the order by the end of the month around 27 October
Payment:
I will not take any money in advance real life has it's strange ways and I don't want to loose any sleep for a few dollars. After I receive the goods I will "ping" each participant and he will transfer me the money via PayPal gift.
Shipping:
If you don't want tracking and it's a small item like a sheet or two of stickers or a couple of switches it free, the shipping rate for normal envelope is so cheap it does not make any sense to charge you for that.
I f you want tracked shipping it will be around 2EUR

The now closed R1 List:
Current count: 64.9$
1. DanielT 1x Switch Stickers - Dark Red - 7$
2. Nuum - Business Card http://techkeys.us/collections/accessor ... iness-card. - 30$
3. AlinH 1x Switch Stickers - Blue - 7$
4. scottc - 1x Switch Stickers - White - 7$ | Keyboard brush - $4 | "Red switch" - $0.3 * 3 = $0.9 | "Brown switch" - $0.3 * 3 = $0.9 | Total 12.80$
5. Muirium - clear switch shell 0.50$ | "Red switch" - $0.3 | "Brown switch" - $0.3 | Total 1.1$
6. BlueBär - white sticker sheet 7$

The order was placed:
Techkeys.us.order.PNG
Techkeys.us.order.PNG (35.18 KiB) Viewed 2192 times
Update 04.11.2014
The package is here :D
Spoiler:
Image
Last edited by DanielT on 12 Nov 2014, 14:37, edited 14 times in total.

User avatar
Nuum

10 Oct 2014, 10:26

I'd like to order one of their new business cards, this one: http://techkeys.us/collections/accessor ... iness-card. Unfortunately it costs 30$, so it eats up quite a bit of the 60$ cap, I hope that is ok.

BTW: The site is http://techkeys.us not .com

User avatar
DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

10 Oct 2014, 10:32

Yep, my mistake :P
I'll put on the list and we'll see how it goes ;)

User avatar
alinh

10 Oct 2014, 10:44

1 - blue plx

User avatar
scottc

10 Oct 2014, 10:59

Probably interested in stickers, can I get back to you later? I'm out right now, will be back later.

User avatar
DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

10 Oct 2014, 11:33

scottc wrote: Probably interested in stickers, can I get back to you later? I'm out right now, will be back later.
No problem, you have dibs for the spot on the list ;)
Last edited by DanielT on 10 Oct 2014, 11:40, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
macmakkara

10 Oct 2014, 11:39

i would like thin crytox and one white sticker sheet.
Last edited by macmakkara on 10 Oct 2014, 12:23, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
scottc

10 Oct 2014, 11:46

$13 remaining, you say? ;)

I wanted to get some lube, but it looks like it's too expensive so I can just get it another time. I'm super excited for the other stuff, though! Sign me up for the following, please:

- Switch stickers - white - $7
- Keyboard brush - $4
- "Red switch" - $0.3 * 3 = $0.9
- "Brown switch" - $0.3 * 3 = $0.9
Total: $12.80

Thanks! :D

User avatar
Muirium
µ

10 Oct 2014, 11:48

I'd like to add a 50 cent clear switch shell to my order with you (Granite Round 2, Extras, etc…) so I'll PM your bot!

http://techkeys.us/collections/accessor ... itch-cover

One of each of the Cherry MX clones that Scott just listed would be good too, for 60 whole cents.

Krytox looks intriguing, but Cindy has all my dough again! I'd like to try some on a few switches, experimentally, if anyone has a little leftover.

Thanks Daniel.

User avatar
DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

10 Oct 2014, 11:52

For the lube there is a source in EU - UK https://ctrlalt.io/store/items/geekhackers-lube-kits so I think i doesn't make sense to get it from overseas.
I will update the list and see where we are at this point :)

User avatar
scottc

10 Oct 2014, 11:54

If Mu wants two switches and there's not enough space left money-wise, you can take one of each of mine off so that he can order them. No need for me to be greedy, I was just trying to use up the last few cent left. :D

Thanks a lot for the lube link, DanielT (I say, regretting it as I type it and realise how it sounds) - I'll definitely get some from there.

User avatar
macmakkara

10 Oct 2014, 11:56

yeh didin't realize that that there is source in EU. Il drop my crytox.. hmm...

I would like Red velvet flocked 1x1 buckling spring cap =D

E: i mean these http://techkeys.us/collections/artisan/ ... ed-keycaps

User avatar
Muirium
µ

10 Oct 2014, 12:04

Oooh!

Image

Where's the black option for buckling spring?

User avatar
macmakkara

10 Oct 2014, 12:08

Hmm.. need to ask from techkeys about that. Only Black 1x1 and modifiers :/... Black flocked spacebar with black unicomp set :D

User avatar
Muirium
µ

10 Oct 2014, 12:09

You read my mind. The black spacebar is the one we really need. Some 1.5 and 1u caps for the bottom row beside it would sparkle on a Kishy, too, but that spacebar is required!

User avatar
macmakkara

10 Oct 2014, 12:11

I would love to see that on snoopys blackkish!

User avatar
BlueBär

10 Oct 2014, 12:12

Would like some white stickers.

User avatar
Shinryuu

10 Oct 2014, 12:38

Hey! I'm interested in 1x dark red switch stickers. Let me know if it's still possible jump in :)

User avatar
macmakkara

10 Oct 2014, 12:44

but yeah. I believe that the first batch is full.

Current count: 64$
1. DanielT 2x Switch Stickers - Dark Red - 14$
2. Nuum - Business Card http://techkeys.us/collections/accessor ... iness-card. - 30$
3. AlinH 1x Switch Stickers - Blue - 7$
4. scottc - Switch stickers - white - $7 - Keyboard brush - $4 - "Red switch" - $0.3 * 3 = $0.9 - "Brown switch" - $0.3 * 3 = $0.9 Total: $12.80


Have to look for another time then =)

User avatar
Nuum

10 Oct 2014, 12:52

If so much people are interested we should probably start a second mini GB. Unfortunately in Germany you have to pay taxes (Mehrwertsteuer) beyond 25€, but I should probably start a second GB, because of my expensive item in this one. I'll think about that.

User avatar
DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

10 Oct 2014, 12:58

Wooow, been on a meeting and so much was posted :)
We can start a second mini GB after we test this one, we can take advantage of the higher tax limit in my country and the low shipping rates.
I will update the list and see what we can squeeze in, I will take only one sheet of stickers this way we have 7$ available. Give me 10 min to redo the math :)

User avatar
DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

10 Oct 2014, 13:17

So, after dropping my second sheet of stickers it seem that we could fit more stuff. See OP
@macmakkara : you have to decide between the fluffy keycap or the stickers :( sorry

Just a note, the fluffy keycaps are money thrown in the wind, you can get the velvet powder at any crafting shop, you dip the cap in adhesive and after that sprinkle the velvet powder. This is something that my daughter learned in kindergarten. The procedure is the same used model railroading for grass and sand, just search on youtube ;) with 9$ you get shedloads of velvet powder and adhesive and some old and ugly BS caps and play with the technique ;)

If this round works as expected I will make a R2 next month, so don't worry ;) I want to keep it small in order not to pay 24% VAT + import taxes, and also to make it easy for me to pay it and not collect money in advance.

User avatar
macmakkara

10 Oct 2014, 13:22

Hmm... Il leave my spot on que and let next one have it. Il see what i can do at home with flocking. Didin't realize it was that easy.

And i already have one sheet of red stickers here so im propably joining next one =)

User avatar
DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

10 Oct 2014, 13:29

macmakkara wrote: Hmm... Il leave my spot on que and let next one have it. Il see what i can do at home with flocking. Didin't realize it was that easy.

And i already have one sheet of red stickers here so im propably joining next one =)
Ok, you should really try home flocking is just not worth $9 :)
In this case BlueBär is next in line with white stickers, will update the OP and close the list for R1 :)

User avatar
Muirium
µ

10 Oct 2014, 13:54

$1 sneaky little side orders for the win! Doesn't matter how late in the queue you are when you can slip in like that.

User avatar
macmakkara

10 Oct 2014, 14:19

Hahaa :D i don't need then now but if we are doing this also next month then im interested in some stuff ;)

User avatar
DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

10 Oct 2014, 14:21

Muirium wrote: $1 sneaky little side orders for the win! Doesn't matter how late in the queue you are when you can slip in like that.
:lol: so true. In the end you will have a really nice package with all kind of nice stuff ;) I think I will get also the gold springs in time

@macmakkara: I will do a R2 if everything works as planned ;) I need more stickers :D

User avatar
Muirium
µ

10 Oct 2014, 14:27

Indeed, it'll be my own personal "surprise package". Not surprising because I know what's in there, but surprising because it's all together in one place!

User avatar
DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

10 Oct 2014, 14:54

Muirium wrote: Indeed, it'll be my own personal "surprise package". Not surprising because I know what's in there, but surprising because it's all together in one place!
I will make sure that it will be also a small surprise ;)

User avatar
alinh

10 Oct 2014, 15:06

DanielT wrote:
Muirium wrote: Indeed, it'll be my own personal "surprise package". Not surprising because I know what's in there, but surprising because it's all together in one place!
I will make sure that it will be also a small surprise ;)
you mean the stuff with the toothpaste and ink and some key caps we talked about? :evilgeek:

Post Reply

Return to “Group buys”