[KS] NocFree Lite: 60% Compact Split Wireless Mechanical Keyboard

solar_nocfree

30 Nov 2023, 12:02

Hello Keyboard Enthusiasts!

We're excited to introduce NocFree Lite, a keyboard crafted by a passionate team dedicated to prioritizing your well-being in the digital age. We understand the challenges of prolonged computer use, and with NocFree Lite, we're bringing you a keyboard that adapts to your needs, ensuring your workspace is a hub of comfort, productivity, and style.
thumb.jpg
thumb.jpg (235.71 KiB) Viewed 1615 times
Key Features:
- Magic of Split + Wireless: Unmatched adjustability for different body types, ensuring comfort and reducing wrist discomfort.
- Unique, User-friendly Design: Classic staggered layout for an intuitive learning curve, with the option to start fully merged and adapt gradually.
- Your Ultimate Companion: More than a keyboard, it's a productivity partner with wireless and wired versatility, Mac and Windows compatibility, and fully programmable efficiency.
- Type with Style: Sleek 60% layout with 65 keys defines minimalism and productivity. Choose from 31 lighting effects, walnut palm rests, and customizable keycaps for a personalized touch.

Four Commitments:
- Guaranteed Delivery by March
- One Year Free Warranty
- Global Shipping
- Lifetime Customer Support

Kickstarter Launch Special:
Our Kickstarter is live, and we're excited to offer an exclusive 30% discount for our backers. Dive into the details and show your support on our Kickstarter page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/so ... l-keyboard. For additional information, visit our official website https://www.nocfree.com .

Join us on this journey to unlock comfort and elevate your typing experience. :)
pr配图.jpg
pr配图.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 1615 times
pr配图3.jpg
pr配图3.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1615 times
pr配图2.jpg
pr配图2.jpg (998.44 KiB) Viewed 1615 times

Muirium
µ

30 Nov 2023, 12:18

A few observations, from a 60% loving but non-split keyboard user.
  • Where's the pointing device in the first photo? Are you meant to lift your coffee cup with one hand while you lunge for the laptop with the other?
  • The way right Shift has swapped places with the /? key would drive me very nutty very quickly!
  • The 6 key being on the wrong side of the split from its YHN companions would also drive me nutty, but more slowly.
  • Where are the wires? Can you use this board completely wireless (no join between the halves) as your pictures show?

kbdfr
The Tiproman

30 Nov 2023, 14:20

And regarding programmability, you state:
No software downloads are required. Customize with ease via the user-friendly web interface
Does that mean the programming software is an online tool?

solar_nocfree

01 Dec 2023, 09:41

Muirium wrote:
30 Nov 2023, 12:18
A few observations, from a 60% loving but non-split keyboard user.
  • Where's the pointing device in the first photo? Are you meant to lift your coffee cup with one hand while you lunge for the laptop with the other?
  • The way right Shift has swapped places with the /? key would drive me very nutty very quickly!
  • The 6 key being on the wrong side of the split from its YHN companions would also drive me nutty, but more slowly.
  • Where are the wires? Can you use this board completely wireless (no join between the halves) as your pictures show?
1.This keyboard is standalone, without a built-in mouse or touchpad. You might spot a black mouse in the first picture – that's where I usually place it for easy access during my daily use.

2.Great observation! The keyboard follows the classic ANSI layout, with the unique "?/" key. While it may feel a bit different initially, users typically adapt within a day, finding it comfortable. Many even prefer the new wrist-friendly position.

3.The numeric keypad layout is user-friendly compared to "?/". Unlike many split keyboards with steep learning curves, ours closely resembles a traditional layout.

4.Completely wireless, as seen in the pictures, it eliminates the need for a connecting wire between halves. After thorough research, we achieved excellent low-latency performance, providing you the freedom to type in your preferred position!

solar_nocfree

01 Dec 2023, 09:45

kbdfr wrote:
30 Nov 2023, 14:20
And regarding programmability, you state:
No software downloads are required. Customize with ease via the user-friendly web interface
Does that mean the programming software is an online tool?
Yes. With the NocFree Lite, we offer full programmability through VIA, allowing you to customize your keyboard directly through VIA’s website.

Muirium
µ

01 Dec 2023, 10:12

Yes, definitely mention the VIA support. People know what that is here and many seek it out. (Or VIAL.)

Full wireless operation is good, too. Doubt you'd ever convince me of the /? position though. :lol:

Return to “Vendors”