Vintage Keyboards Clothing!

clickandthock

07 Apr 2024, 04:19

Hi everyone!
Introducing mechanical keyboards and vintage keyboards clothing at Clickandthock.com! Explore lineup, featuring iconic brands like Alps Electric, IBM, Apple, Northgate and Zenith alongside modern switch designs. Whether you're a keyboard enthusiast or just love unique fashion, there's something for everyone!

My collection includes unisex t-shirts, long sleeve tees, and hoodies in various colors, bringing the essence of keyboards to your wardrobe. From keys to tees, our closet is full of keyboards!

All profits from these sales are reinvested in my channel. Your support fuels my passion for bringing you quality content. Thank you!

Order now at https://clickandthock.com/

Currently shipping to: Canada, United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Belgium, Ireland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Czechia, Norway, Portugal, Finland, Netherlands. More countries coming soon!
Photo_PromoVintageMerch.png
Photo_PromoVintageMerch.png (1.6 MiB) Viewed 1277 times

Falkenroth

07 Apr 2024, 08:44

Very nice!

clickandthock

07 Apr 2024, 14:52

Thanks!! :)

depletedvespene

14 Apr 2024, 14:00

I... uhhhh... are you sure you are allowed to sell shirts with those designs? Two of the shirts in the shared image strike me as a trademark lawsuit waiting to happen.

Return to “Vendors”