Price Check: How much is my _____ worth?

Phenix
-p

25 Feb 2017, 17:22

maybe 5€ for mx black springs?
Considering g80-1800 go for 3-5€+shipping..

So not that much

Orpheo

26 Feb 2017, 06:58

About the topre pine green keycaps, I have the two shifts ISO, enter, esc, alt and ctrl keys. Bought them for 30 bux on GH. I was told they come from a Finland shop who had them made by topre some years ago.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

26 Feb 2017, 11:54

Orpheo wrote: About the topre pine green keycaps, I have the two shifts ISO, enter, esc, alt and ctrl keys. Bought them for 30 bux on GH. I was told they come from a Finland shop who had them made by topre some years ago.
Great, thanks for the info.

Orpheo

26 Feb 2017, 15:19

It's the only colored ISO shift made by topre that I know of! Pretty I say. Now there is yellow too. I was thinking that I missed some of the keys in my set like the caps lock backspace etc... But I really never saw those keycaps anywhere...

Puree

26 Feb 2017, 15:39

Got this set for years now, don't know really where it comes from...

manna

26 Feb 2017, 16:30

Phenix wrote: maybe 5€ for mx black springs?
Considering g80-1800 go for 3-5€+shipping..

So not that much
Thanks for the info ;)

seebart

26 Feb 2017, 16:31

Orpheo wrote: It's the only colored ISO shift made by topre that I know of! Pretty I say. Now there is yellow too. I was thinking that I missed some of the keys in my set like the caps lock backspace etc... But I really never saw those keycaps anywhere...
I'll be selling those soon.

mik

04 Mar 2017, 19:21

Does anyone here perhaps have an idea of what an unmodified IBM Model F XT keyboard should cost these days?

ohaimark
Kingpin

04 Mar 2017, 19:26

In Europe? I'd say between 50 and 75 Euros depending on condition, but I could be wrong. Prices tend to be lower in the US.

mik

04 Mar 2017, 19:38

Thank you and yes, I'm in Europe. I was bidding on a complete 5160 machine and I'm as much interested in the machine itself as I'm in the keyboard. However, the price has gone up quite high already, a little over 150 euros.

Chyros

04 Mar 2017, 20:12

I'd say $80 is about the maximum you would pay for one.

mik

04 Mar 2017, 20:31

The pc or the keyboard?

Scarpia

05 Mar 2017, 11:01

He means for the keyboard only. You'll find IBM F XT keyboards in Europe for around $75 fairly regularly. Occasionally as low as $40-50, but you shouldn't have to pay any more than $80 for one.

As for what the complete machine is worth -- no idea. You'd have to ask on the vintage computer forum or an IBM luggables enthusiast. I would not touch it at 150 euros, since the shipping adds another ton of money and reselling the machine sans keyboard would never cover it.

subcat

05 Mar 2017, 13:15

What should I expect to pay for a G80-11800 with thin PBT in about average condition?

taylorswiftttttt

05 Mar 2017, 20:58

removed
Last edited by taylorswiftttttt on 25 May 2022, 11:00, edited 1 time in total.

seebart

05 Mar 2017, 21:00

taylorswiftttttt wrote: How much are old-logo Dell AT101s worth
Haha you might also want to ask what IBM 122's are worth! Of course with the old-logo Dell AT101s it depends on the condition. ;)

mike52787
Alps Aficionado

05 Mar 2017, 21:50

taylorswiftttttt wrote: How much are old-logo Dell AT101s worth
Probably 75$ to 100$ for the salmon alps ones, and like 30$ for the black alps ones

taylorswiftttttt

05 Mar 2017, 23:07

removed
Last edited by taylorswiftttttt on 25 May 2022, 10:59, edited 1 time in total.

emdude
Model M Apologist

05 Mar 2017, 23:09

Do try to sell the M122s here first, some people (myself included) might be interested.

Myoth

13 Mar 2017, 13:40

Hello guys, I have a question about a keyboard i'd like to sell...

how much is a Maltron Single-Left-Handed Keyboard worth ?

Here's an album of the picture i took of it : http://imgur.com/a/CU9oI

I know that brand new they cost A LOT (295£).

taylorswiftttttt

13 Mar 2017, 23:36

removed

seebart

14 Mar 2017, 00:04

taylorswiftttttt wrote: A new-in-box Focus FK9000
$200-250.

Chyros

14 Mar 2017, 02:04

seebart wrote:
$200-250.
Pffff, that's pretty rich I think. I'd put it closer to $100.

seebart

14 Mar 2017, 07:48

Chyros wrote:
seebart wrote:
$200-250.
Pffff, that's pretty rich I think. I'd put it closer to $100.
The Focus FK9000 is rareish, I'd say well over $100 if it is indeed new in box. In fact it might be difficult to estimate since they don't show that often especially not NIB. Let's say $175. Got any pics taylorswiftttttt?

taylorswiftttttt

14 Mar 2017, 22:22

removed

seebart

14 Mar 2017, 22:39

taylorswiftttttt wrote:
seebart wrote: The Focus FK9000 is rareish, I'd say well over $100 if it is indeed new in box. In fact it might be difficult to estimate since they don't show that often especially not NIB. Let's say $175. Got any pics taylorswiftttttt?
No, because my phone camera won't focus (rip). The keyboard itself is a little dirty but it could be cleaned easily. The packaging was complete and in very good condition
OK thanks for the info. I still say it's worth well more than $100.

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

15 Mar 2017, 05:23

http://www.ebay.com/itm/x1-Alps-Mount-S ... Sw4CFYm~h8

This price is crazy, right? $4.80 +shipping for an amber alps switch. I mean it's crazy!

..right?

Chyros

15 Mar 2017, 12:31

//gainsborough wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/x1-Alps-Mount-S ... Sw4CFYm~h8

This price is crazy, right? $4.80 +shipping for an amber alps switch. I mean it's crazy!

..right?
Kinda is, I mean you don't even know what condition the switch is in :p .

just_add_coffee

15 Mar 2017, 14:53

Myoth wrote: Hello guys, I have a question about a keyboard i'd like to sell...

To a "collector," I doubt that it's worth very much. I truly don't know for sure.

But to someone who has lost the use of their right hand, this keyboard could be very valuable. If it were my keyboard, I would contact veteran organizations to see if they could help find a home for it. Or check with other organizations that help folks with special needs. Local schools might be a good place to start.

Also, here in the US, charitable donations such as this are tax deductible and maybe that's true of your country?

This keyboard could help someone out there, and either they or a charitable organization that helps them would probably like to talk to you.

Myoth

19 Mar 2017, 14:33

just_add_coffee wrote:
Myoth wrote: Hello guys, I have a question about a keyboard i'd like to sell...

To a "collector," I doubt that it's worth very much. I truly don't know for sure.

But to someone who has lost the use of their right hand, this keyboard could be very valuable. If it were my keyboard, I would contact veteran organizations to see if they could help find a home for it. Or check with other organizations that help folks with special needs. Local schools might be a good place to start.

Also, here in the US, charitable donations such as this are tax deductible and maybe that's true of your country?

This keyboard could help someone out there, and either they or a charitable organization that helps them would probably like to talk to you.
I'll try to sell it for 220€ or even less...

Well, in France, we don't have that side of "veterans", it's not it doesn't exist it's just that it's not as popular. I can maybe contact an Hospital or something like that...
I'll try to contact an association with handicaped persons or something like that.

I don't think there's this in France :/

Yes, i'll try to help someone !

Return to “Marketplace Help”