[WTS] [CA-QC] New stuff ! Liquidating my stuff

HerbalNekoTea

30 Apr 2020, 02:37

Old february time stamp : https://imgur.com/a/x13JaBd
Today Time Stamp : https://imgur.com/a/UssIk5a
New stuff added : https://imgur.com/a/PoDf8Xr
Gonna take more picture for the newer stuff in the next 2h. My mom will be too impatient if i don't clean her dish.

Hi, most of you on the forum might not know me, but i am fairly active in the discord channel. I have some stuff that are NOS Keyboard, some membrane crap and some i have no interest to fix anymore. Trade are welcome for some of the stuff, other are simply free or almost.

I am gonna post the imgur link of when i did the timestamp of the keyboard back in february, some are not for sale anymore or some got sold since.

So to start, in the category of NOS :
-2x BTC 5139 (BTC Dome with Slider). I had 4 of those from a yahoo auction japan winning bid at 3K Yen, one is gonna ship for trade to volvo on the discord (knowing his IRL name... I have a felling he use his IRL name on the forum) and the other i am gonna keep. The keyboard's full bubble wrap inside the intact box. I am gonna bubble wrap the box individually or if anyone want to buy both, i will make you a priority. Asking $60 USD for one or $110 USD for both. Trade accepted.
-1x Soviet Era Keyboard received this week, i hate it so much since it's kinda linear and feel like it will need a very big restoration. Had a hard time getting it here... $15 USD + Shipping

For the category "Decent but not my cup of tea" :
-1x AEK2 with Alps Ivory (Cream dampened) with JP Sub Legend, build in America. Was hoping it would had been a Salmon one, guess Salmon 1990 are so rare they are next to impossible to find. It definitively need a cleanup to a few switch, but normally, leaving those keyboard in a breezy basement seem to self clean them after a few week. Could be click modded or linearise (I found trying to linearise one switch that i tried last summer was hard for the spring to stay in place). Asking $100 CAD + Shipping or Trade Accepted. SOLD !

For "I did my best to fix it" category :
-1x Datacomp 555 ot 777 ? (Futaba switch). That keyboard got an XT and AT switch, sadly, it's missing a big chunk of plastic where the hole for the cable was. The previous owner epoxy he cable there, i removed the epoxy to put weight over the switch with the board naked to restore he clickyness, it was mostly fix after a few month but had now lost more of it clicky again... The board got a few issue, it's double registering some input while some other key have a hard time registering. I have no patience to try diagnosing this and i regret buying this. I was sure at first it was the adapter, it seem to not be the case. Also, print screen input a weird character. I ask $35 USD + Shipping (I wanted to say $80 at first, but i find it to be too overprice). I can negociate too, allowing trade too.

For the category "Take this meh crap out of me". everything here's free + shipping :
-Unknow brand rubber dome in JIS, decent rubber dome
-Heavy NEC unknow Dome with Slider. pretty nice to use.
-Similar NEC but with lighter dome no slider
-IBM in ANSI rubber dome has seen in the picture in Black
-Acer Keyboard, i have no use for it anymore

For the category "Not so bad but i loose too much speed using it"
-3 different NMB dome with Slider keyboard... I hate them since i loose at less 35% of my speed using it. $15 USD each, all 3 for $35 USD, shipping not include.

For the last category of "Legendary bad, i cannot believe this existed"
-A single rubber dome from Ortek, found in dumpter diving... It's so bad that it's essentially a museum piece for "How to not make a rubber dome keyboard", asking $15 USD + Shipping, i would kinda regret selling i too.

I also got some Alps SKBM board for sale, but i might keep it if nobody give a decent price for them, planned to put matias in those.

Before sale, for every keyboard someone want, i will video myself doing an input testr with a javascript eventcode checker and input checker. Please note than none of those board has been cleaned since i see no utiliy of using them, if i am not using it, i am trying to get rid of them.

I will check the thread once a day for the first week, otherwise, dm me on discord at @HerbalNekoTea#0573 or on the Desktority discord.

I need to add that i will use Canada Post and only ship to Canada, USA, UK and Germany. Prioritising Canada and USA. I cannot ship anywhere else too much due to corona virus.
Last edited by HerbalNekoTea on 03 May 2020, 16:11, edited 5 times in total.

HerbalNekoTea

30 Apr 2020, 02:44

Please bear with me while i put timestamp and edit the price to USD. Someone mentioned it.

Edit : Added my old timestamp of february, will take newer picture for the newer board in about 2h after i am done cleaning the dish. Will update price later on. You can use meanwhile google to say "80 CAD to USD"

Edit 2 : Both time stamp done (i think ?), soviet board added too. I just forgot to take pic of box of BTC DWS. I need to reply to shipping price first. Update on those pix incoming in 30min.
Last edited by HerbalNekoTea on 30 Apr 2020, 03:55, edited 1 time in total.

HerbalNekoTea

30 Apr 2020, 03:50

Was building more picture, meanwhile, the AEK2's sold and the Acer Rubber Dome too probably.

Edit, AEK2's sold, the Acer Rubber Dome was too pricey to ship to USA ($13 USD i think).

HerbalNekoTea

30 Apr 2020, 08:51

Finally, here's what i accept for trade, if the value's totally over what i want to trade, i am gonna pay if it's something i really want.

I am looking for the following :
-Oki Gourde Clicky Keyboard (i might have one post the apocalypse... shit happened with the german post not delivering to Canada due to current world event)
-SMK Tactile or Clicky Keyboard (I am currently using a SMK White Alps Mount for the first time tonight and it's blowing me up. One of the best feeling for a switch, kinda beat the Salmon Alps i got.
-AEK1 or AEK2 with Orange or Salmon Alps
-Model F
-Blue Alps (if clean)
-PC 9801 adapter to USB
-USB to USB remapper
-BKE Dome Redux, essentially the Heavy Kind if possible and silencing ring for Topre from Keyclack.
-Spare Brown, Cream, Orange, Salmon, Blue Alps Switch
-Matias Switch (All 3 kind accepted)

HerbalNekoTea

03 May 2020, 16:10

New stuff for sale :

https://imgur.com/a/PoDf8Xr

-Reudo Rboard with Fujitsu Leaf Spring Linear, clean as fuck, use ADB and can be totally remapped to be similar to ansi, ask me for the ADB2USB from Drakware config file. I don't like Linear Keyboard, hence why i am selling it. $150 USD + Shipping
-Fujitsu Peerless (PS/2), exchanged this week for a BTC DWS to Volvo on the discord, i was expecting to not like it, he said it was NOS when it came to him, and i agree, it look prestine. I don't like the weight on the switch, feel almost linear for a clicky. $40 USD + Shipping Sold
-Vintage Olivetti Calculator with Alps SKCC Tall Cream Clone... Way better than the OG SKCC, it's smooth as fuck. IDK who made those clone. $60 USD + shipping
-Orange and Black Filco board with alps SKBM white... it's trash, not worth it for the switch but beautiful for putting new switch inside it. The shift key die on me 2h after using, but i can probably fix it but i won't since i don't like the lack of space between the numpad row and the alphanumeric section. $80 USD + shipping. Sold
-NEC Oval Cream from a PC 9800 Series Keyboard, Linear are not my cup of tea, got into a keyboard gatcha... you need to make an adapter for it, it's super clean too, it might had fried the board by trying to plug it over ps/2 but the chip don't seem burn and don't smell burn either, so it's probably fine too, will refund if it's death after you converted it. $50 USD + shipping.
-2x Alps 75% board (ortek JIS mini), it's SKBM and probably need transplant... $100 USD each (need to take pix)
-3x Alps Amber Apple IIc, one's 4100, 2 4000, one of the 4000 got the memory expension. The computer are standalone, nothing else included. They are complete (bough some keycap for the one missing them) and got 3 set of new rubber feet. They need restoration, mostly fixing the volume wheel with some contact cleaner, replacing all the capacitor and testing the floppy drive (one of the floppy was ground the Apple IIc, it might be bad capacitor). Everything else had been tested on them, ram tested, chip tested, speak all work, memory expension work too, video chip work too, probably need to desolder and resolder the RCA jack so it won't get loose with time. Asking $750 USD for all 3 or $275 USD for each. Keyboard in variable condition. Don't have the patience to restore it. Can be flipped for probably $500 USD each once restored with matias switch. That was the plan originally. I used a landmower battery for testing them with my friend's floppy emulator for apple ii and macintosh. I can show video of it loading stuff if you want but it won't come with any floppy, PSU, screen, screen converter or that adapter. The landmower battery's perfect for Apple IIc.
-Various Alps SKBM Board, gonna take picture if any interest.
-Panasonic Typewritter with some Panasonic Linear Cuckling Spring (Yes, Linear Buckling Spring, it's hard to explain, not documented either). Asking $100 USD + shipping
-Brother Proto Topre Typewritter, asking $40 USD + Shipping.
-Around 104 Outemu Ice Blue switch, Circa 2016, not the hotswap one.

I was an idiot and bidded on too many crap this week... so i am in need of cash and i have way too much stuff i will never use. Ask me if you are interested in some of those stuff, i have so much stuff stored that it will be a pain in the ass to get them for picture all the time.
Last edited by HerbalNekoTea on 06 May 2020, 09:27, edited 2 times in total.

HerbalNekoTea

03 May 2020, 20:18

Forgot to add one keyboard...
-Scorpius Dome with Slider, the worse dome with slider i have used outside NMB dome with Slider, idk why chyros love them so much, the shift key and any non 1u key get stuck often and outside, unprress way too fast. If anyone want it, you can have it for $20 USD + shipping.

And for a deal, buy 4 and ge the 5th for free, excluding free board.

HerbalNekoTea

09 May 2020, 07:44

3 Keyboard were sold in total, i had stroke those, everything's negociable. I mostly want to get rid of those i don't want to keep and they are mostly all listed here. Some i might want to keep but if a decent price offer happen, i won't refuse.

I am also looking to exchange board for computer part like GPU, CPU+Mobo+Ram combo, etc. Looking mostly on the amd camp since i use Linux and i would also like to run hackintosh if needed. Otherwise, i am also looking for video game system, everdrive style of card, gd-rom emulator for dreamcast or saturn cd-rom emulator, console like gamegear, dreamcast, modded xbox 360 (not the flashed drive mod, full cfw mod), NEC Turbografx-16/PC-Engine, Sega CD, Sega 32X.

kelvinhall05

12 May 2020, 03:25

Bought BTC dws, went smooth and board feels great 👍😎👍😎👍

Return to “For sale”