SOLD Novatouch [ISO-DE] with Norbauer case and acrylic dust cover

Yuubin

23 Nov 2018, 19:53

Hi All,

The Novatouch with the aluminum Norbauer case was supposed to be my endgame keyboard but now I hardly use it. Therefore I am looking to sell it to fund other projects. :D

The following will be included:
  • Original board, case and keycaps,
    Norbauer aluminum case in silver from the second round of the group buy,
    A sturdy acrylic dust cover.
The SA keycaps seen on some of the images below are not part of the sale. I only included the picture to give an impression of what the case looks like with nice keycaps.
Spoiler:
I paid about 440 EUR for everything and I am asking for 320 EUR plus shipping from Germany.
Last edited by Yuubin on 08 Dec 2018, 19:16, edited 3 times in total.

zslane

24 Nov 2018, 19:17

Nice NorbaTouch board! I can speak to their very high quality as I own three of them myself.

BTW, where did you get that acrylic dust cover? Do they make them for full size keyboards too?

Yuubin

25 Nov 2018, 02:39

Yes, the Norbauer case is really well made. I haven't seen any higher quality cases yet.

I got the dust cover from aliexpress. As far as I can remember, they only had them in TKL size.

Excelso

25 Nov 2018, 05:05

zslane wrote: Nice NorbaTouch board! I can speak to their very high quality as I own three of them myself.

BTW, where did you get that acrylic dust cover? Do they make them for full size keyboards too?
60% and 80%

https://kprepublic.aliexpress.com/store ... 2d05YjS1cz

Yuubin

29 Nov 2018, 01:07

That is cheaper than I remembered. I am lowering the price for the Novatouch accordingly.

shieldme

30 Nov 2018, 09:17

What are you using instead of the Novatouch?

Yuubin

30 Nov 2018, 18:54

Currently, I am using a Melody96 with yellow Gaterons and GMK keycaps.
Spoiler:
It's not as sophisticated as the Novatouch but I like it a lot. :)

Return to “For sale”