as sad as it is, I've got an agreement with my wife to reduce my collection...
This is to tag my carpet, which is the background of all my photos anyway (ok yes I forgot to put the tag in the other photos)
photo5974236403237761144.jpg (144.56 KiB) Viewed 5218 times
For sale (reach me out if you think some price is unfair):
- unknown, SMK vintage linear, with unknown cross doubleshot caps
MVIMG_20181208_235710.jpg (222.83 KiB) Viewed 8567 times
MVIMG_20181208_235726.jpg (229.56 KiB) Viewed 8567 times
MVIMG_20181208_235832.jpg (142.27 KiB) Viewed 8567 times
MVIMG_20181208_235916.jpg (133.37 KiB) Viewed 8567 times
MVIMG_20181208_235934.jpg (129.83 KiB) Viewed 8567 times
MVIMG_20181209_000109.jpg (93.19 KiB) Viewed 8567 times
(condition is very good, caseless, SMK vintage linear, I guess Short stem, low-friction, low force, angled, pale and brown version, very nice doubleshots)
- Victor 774, keytronic spokane spring linears, black doubleshots
(very nice and clean linears)
- Several IBM Model F XT, german, swiss, french-belgium layouts
110-80Eur (depending on condition) -> 3 out of 4 were SOLD!
(2 clean ones, discount on the 2 dirty ones)
- IBM Model M122, I've two actually: IT + DE layout
70Eur -> one SOLD!
- canon A220 SSK84, white alps, swiss layout
(veery nice tactility)
- SHARP MZ-1K04, SKFL oval alps switch, German layout caps
(Very nice colour thick caps, switch is unknown to me but also very nice)
-> will, upload, moar, photos, if requested..
-> check rest of the stuff in the following post since I reached maximum attachment limit here!
Want to buy/trade for: - IBM M13 case only - MT3 caps
- Nixie *caps* in ANSI layout - Somebody into a Beamspring for a Kishy?
I will be at the next Swiss Keyboard Meetup @ 22 September, there you can try before you buy and save shipping (but warn me in advance what you're interested in.. )
- Items are shipped from Switzerland or EU (if you can wait and agree in advance, I could ship from Italy or Germany)
- Fee is exactly 1:1 to what it will cost me the postal service
- If you are outside of EU/CH please ask explicitly about options
- I clearly prefer bank transfer, can provide IBAN of many different EU countries, even US.
- I also accept major cryptocurrencies.
- I also accept satispay, revolut, transferwise, etc.
- If you really have nothing else, paypal could also do, but I dislike them quite a lot... and I feel that could cause me some additional pain, service and handling of 3%
Thanks for watching,
- IBM Model F AT, swiss layout (rare!)
(rather clean exemplar)
- unknown, ITW Magnetic Valve and cool thick caps
(I really do know little about this one..)
- IBM SSK, ANSI
sskMVIMG_20181208_225826.jpg (171.75 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_225922.jpg (156.11 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_225943.jpg (123.06 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_230012.jpg (71.41 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_230026.jpg (63.85 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_230112.jpg (73.02 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_225953.jpg (106.53 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
(condition is fully functional and clean even if I still did not clean it myself, two small dents on the sides and damage on the back lower left corner of the case and some caps like print-scr are having rough edges)
- IBM M50, a macro/gamer pad between model M and F
MVIMG_20181208_225208.jpg (159.08 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
MVIMG_20181208_225247.jpg (174.31 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
MVIMG_20181208_225350.jpg (49.81 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
MVIMG_20181208_225410.jpg (64.97 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
MVIMG_20181208_225430.jpg (116.62 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
MVIMG_20181208_225440.jpg (94.61 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
(condition is as new, no scratches no nothing, very nice and collector grade quite rare board)
- Blue Alps,
MVIMG_20181208_235219.jpg (152.85 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
MVIMG_20181208_235243.jpg (123.1 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
MVIMG_20181208_235300.jpg (147.96 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
MVIMG_20181208_235331.jpg (156.19 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
yes, they are blue alps:
MVIMG_20181208_235347.jpg (143.98 KiB) Viewed 8595 times
(unknown board manufacturer, the switches are incredibly smooth, some caps seem to have been replaced to adapt the user's layout, I didn't clean it but is quite good already)
- SHARP, Green Alps
MVIMG_20181209_224004.jpg (166.29 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_224021.jpg (131.6 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_224033.jpg (72.32 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_224102.jpg (59.93 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_224135.jpg (80.83 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_224248.jpg (107 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_224405.jpg (89.96 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
(condition is very good and clean, no spots and super soft linears, it's a pity I don't like linears, anyway also interesting layout and uses small size alps for upper row F keys)
- NIB, Cream Dampened? Alps
MVIMG_20181209_224554.jpg (102.59 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_224631.jpg (128.47 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_224654.jpg (71.22 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_224711.jpg (78.84 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_224729.jpg (64.47 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_224958.jpg (72.16 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_225034.jpg (102.92 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
MVIMG_20181209_225049.jpg (108.62 KiB) Viewed 8572 times
(no idea of the brand, condition is perfectly new in box (even if I doubt it was it's original box), absolutely no marks or spots, super clean, and the sound is really the best)
- IBM Model F BIGfoot, german layout
- Seyffer, Pendar switches, black squared doubleshots
photo5911326234841821202.jpg (192.5 KiB) Viewed 6582 times
photo5895322130134970085.jpg (123.5 KiB) Viewed 6582 times
photo5911326234841821203.jpg (146.76 KiB) Viewed 6582 times
(very nice clicky feel, veery nice coloured caps but not compatible with Cherry MX, still dirty and should be cleaned..)
- Vintage HP, Hi-Tek Dovetail switches, very nice and thick caps..
(was attached to a very very old hi end HP minicomputer)
- Model MF!, based on i$ capacitive Model-M-with-winkeys PCB (serial nr. 01!), fully converted with DMA's CommonSense!
400Eur if you can't wait for Lotlizard to finish the Mara.. I couldn't wait so I did it..
(caps are not necessarily those in the picture, was thinking to also add a PointStick to it, but for lack of time..)
- NCR 4950, White linear Space Invaders, veeery very nice cherry profile keycaps..
(the grey and white colors of case and caps are gorgeous, yes I know I should actually first clean it up! Not to speak that I should retake the pictures, right?)
- Cherry G80-3500 HAD, MX black doubleshots, NIB unopened new old stock!
- Texas Instruments, TI-99
MVIMG_20181208_231504.jpg (128.1 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
MVIMG_20181208_231511.jpg (152.66 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
MVIMG_20181208_231521.jpg (293.66 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
(I guess the switches are HiTek Hi-Profile, condition is quite ok and clean)
And here some additional parts, cases and PCBs:
- Model F XT Plate, cleaned, 13EUR -> 9Eur
MVIMG_20181208_233759.jpg (150.25 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
MVIMG_20181208_233811.jpg (210.99 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
- Model F XT Case, SOLD!
MVIMG_20181209_001132.jpg (138.61 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
MVIMG_20181209_001117.jpg (86.6 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
- Model F XT PCB, 13EUR -> 9Eur
MVIMG_20181208_233601.jpg (236 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
MVIMG_20181208_233716.jpg (160.95 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
- Model F XT caps set, DE, the "del" cap has a broken stem!, SOLD!
(I also forgot to take picture to the F1-F10 caps, but they are also there ofc)
photo5812058528335113849.jpg (91.86 KiB) Viewed 8058 times
- Cherry G80-3000 case, SOLD!
MVIMG_20181208_234631.jpg (134.4 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
MVIMG_20181208_234636.jpg (147.16 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
MVIMG_20181208_234645.jpg (75.87 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
- Unicomp Model M foil with winkeys, SOLD!
MVIMG_20181208_233743.jpg (126.07 KiB) Viewed 8545 times
- Have many other grab bags and vintage caps, ask if you are looking for particular caps (in particular Model M/F or DSA caps)
- Osborne VIXEN4 Keyboard OCC4, Alps , incredibly rare and also well preserved grey spherical caps
120Eur -> 100Eur (sold)
(If you are *really* interested I also have a full Osbourne VIXEN4 sealed in shipping box, it traveled half the world after the company bankrupted, probably was "taken" by some laid off ex-worker.. not only the keyboard, but the whole system was incredibly well crafted imho.. I could inspect it inside.. )
- Another Olivetti, nicer switches, more keys..
(I think I messed up with the photos in black and white... will retake the photos if there's interest..)
That Tastatur is such a beautiful board if it was not such a rare board then i would jump at the chance to have a go at restoring it and then get an acrylic case made to show off what a nice board it is. As it is magnetic reed it should be able to even be converted to USB given the matrix itself should be accessible having gone through the diodes
yes, true, and I have another one that is reserved exactly for that purpose! I'm already having some fun with DMA's CapSense: really impressive firmware he wrote there! Testing it on a FEXT from i$..
this one I will have to let it go.. I promised to stay on a "more realistic" number of keyboards and clean out the basement.. still loooong way to go for that to happen anyway