as sad as it is, I've got an agreement with my wife to reduce my collection...
This is to tag my carpet, which is the background of all my photos anyway (ok yes I forgot to put the tag in the other photos)
photo5974236403237761144.jpg (144.56 KiB) Viewed 7353 times
For sale (reach me out if you think some price is unfair):
- Victor 774, keytronic spokane spring linears, black doubleshots
(very nice and clean linears)
- IBM Model M122, I've two actually: IT + DE layout
70Eur -> one SOLD!
- canon A220 SSK84, white alps, swiss layout
(veery nice tactility)
- SHARP MZ-1K04, SKFL oval alps switch, German layout caps
(Very nice colour thick caps, switch is unknown to me but also very nice)
-> will, upload, moar, photos, if requested..
-> check rest of the stuff in the following post since I reached maximum attachment limit here!
Want to buy/trade for: - IBM M13 case only - MT3 caps
- Nixie *caps* in ANSI layout - Somebody into a Beamspring for a Kishy?
I will be at the next Swiss Keyboard Meetup @ 22 September, there you can try before you buy and save shipping (but warn me in advance what you're interested in.. )
- Items are shipped from Switzerland or EU (if you can wait and agree in advance, I could ship from Italy or Germany)
- Fee is exactly 1:1 to what it will cost me the postal service
- If you are outside of EU/CH please ask explicitly about options
- I clearly prefer bank transfer, can provide IBAN of many different EU countries, even US.
- I also accept major cryptocurrencies.
- I also accept satispay, revolut, transferwise, etc.
- If you really have nothing else, paypal could also do, but I dislike them quite a lot... and I feel that could cause me some additional pain, service and handling of 3%
Thanks for watching,
- IBM Model F AT, swiss layout (rare!)
(rather clean exemplar)
- Several IBM Model F XT, german, swiss, french-belgium layouts
110-80Eur (depending on condition) -> all 4 were SOLD!
(2 clean ones, discount on the 2 dirty ones)
- unknown, ITW Magnetic Valve and cool thick caps
(I really do know little about this one..)
- IBM SSK, ANSI
sskMVIMG_20181208_225826.jpg (171.75 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_225922.jpg (156.11 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_225943.jpg (123.06 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_230012.jpg (71.41 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_230026.jpg (63.85 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_230112.jpg (73.02 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
sskMVIMG_20181208_225953.jpg (106.53 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
(condition is fully functional and clean even if I still did not clean it myself, two small dents on the sides and damage on the back lower left corner of the case and some caps like print-scr are having rough edges)
- IBM M50, a macro/gamer pad between model M and F
MVIMG_20181208_225208.jpg (159.08 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
MVIMG_20181208_225247.jpg (174.31 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
MVIMG_20181208_225350.jpg (49.81 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
MVIMG_20181208_225410.jpg (64.97 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
MVIMG_20181208_225430.jpg (116.62 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
MVIMG_20181208_225440.jpg (94.61 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
(condition is as new, no scratches no nothing, very nice and collector grade quite rare board)
- Blue Alps,
MVIMG_20181208_235219.jpg (152.85 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
MVIMG_20181208_235243.jpg (123.1 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
MVIMG_20181208_235300.jpg (147.96 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
MVIMG_20181208_235331.jpg (156.19 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
yes, they are blue alps:
MVIMG_20181208_235347.jpg (143.98 KiB) Viewed 10730 times
(unknown board manufacturer, the switches are incredibly smooth, some caps seem to have been replaced to adapt the user's layout, I didn't clean it but is quite good already)
- SHARP, Green Alps
MVIMG_20181209_224004.jpg (166.29 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_224021.jpg (131.6 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_224033.jpg (72.32 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_224102.jpg (59.93 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_224135.jpg (80.83 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_224248.jpg (107 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_224405.jpg (89.96 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
(condition is very good and clean, no spots and super soft linears, it's a pity I don't like linears, anyway also interesting layout and uses small size alps for upper row F keys)
- NIB, Cream Dampened? Alps
MVIMG_20181209_224554.jpg (102.59 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_224631.jpg (128.47 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_224654.jpg (71.22 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_224711.jpg (78.84 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_224729.jpg (64.47 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_224958.jpg (72.16 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_225034.jpg (102.92 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
MVIMG_20181209_225049.jpg (108.62 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
(no idea of the brand, condition is perfectly new in box (even if I doubt it was it's original box), absolutely no marks or spots, super clean, and the sound is really the best)
- IBM Model F BIGfoot, german layout
- Seyffer, Pendar switches, black squared doubleshots
MVIMG_20181208_231504.jpg (128.1 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
MVIMG_20181208_231511.jpg (152.66 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
MVIMG_20181208_231521.jpg (293.66 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
(I guess the switches are HiTek Hi-Profile, condition is quite ok and clean)
And here some additional parts, cases and PCBs:
- Model F XT Plate, cleaned, 13EUR -> 9Eur
MVIMG_20181208_233759.jpg (150.25 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
MVIMG_20181208_233811.jpg (210.99 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
- Model F XT Case, SOLD!
MVIMG_20181209_001132.jpg (138.61 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
MVIMG_20181209_001117.jpg (86.6 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
- Model F XT PCB, 13EUR -> 9Eur
MVIMG_20181208_233601.jpg (236 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
MVIMG_20181208_233716.jpg (160.95 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
- Model F XT caps set, DE, the "del" cap has a broken stem!, SOLD!
(I also forgot to take picture to the F1-F10 caps, but they are also there ofc)
photo5812058528335113849.jpg (91.86 KiB) Viewed 10193 times
- Cherry G80-3000 case, SOLD!
MVIMG_20181208_234631.jpg (134.4 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
MVIMG_20181208_234636.jpg (147.16 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
MVIMG_20181208_234645.jpg (75.87 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
- Unicomp Model M foil with winkeys, SOLD!
MVIMG_20181208_233743.jpg (126.07 KiB) Viewed 10680 times
- Have many other grab bags and vintage caps, ask if you are looking for particular caps (in particular Model M/F or DSA caps)
- I've in particular some Model F barrels and flippers, Model M flippers, Beamspring Keycaps DE/CH and other goodies..
SOLD stuff: - Cherry G80-3500 HAD, MX black doubleshots, NIB unopened new old stock!
400Eur->380Eur-> 370Eur SOLD!
- NCR 4950, White linear Space Invaders, veeery very nice cherry profile keycaps..
(the grey and white colors of case and caps are gorgeous, yes I know I should actually first clean it up! Not to speak that I should retake the pictures, right?)
- Osborne VIXEN4 Keyboard OCC4, Alps , incredibly rare and also well preserved grey spherical caps
120Eur -> 100Eur (sold)
(If you are *really* interested I also have a full Osbourne VIXEN4 sealed in shipping box, it traveled half the world after the company bankrupted, probably was "taken" by some laid off ex-worker.. not only the keyboard, but the whole system was incredibly well crafted imho.. I could inspect it inside.. )
- Another Olivetti, nicer switches, more keys..
(I think I messed up with the photos in black and white... will retake the photos if there's interest..)
That Tastatur is such a beautiful board if it was not such a rare board then i would jump at the chance to have a go at restoring it and then get an acrylic case made to show off what a nice board it is. As it is magnetic reed it should be able to even be converted to USB given the matrix itself should be accessible having gone through the diodes
yes, true, and I have another one that is reserved exactly for that purpose! I'm already having some fun with DMA's CapSense: really impressive firmware he wrote there! Testing it on a FEXT from i$..
this one I will have to let it go.. I promised to stay on a "more realistic" number of keyboards and clean out the basement.. still loooong way to go for that to happen anyway