- Cherry M9 NOS, MX mount angled (M94A-18NI ?) 0.2€ each. If bought with another keyboard, MOQ is 5, else MOQ is 50.
- Epson Q703 / Valdocs Keyboard - Fujtsu Leafspring 2. Generation 85€ Case is slightly yellowed and there is a lot of dust, most of the switches are still very smooth though. The Keycaps are extremely thick (3mm) doubleshot. One of the back cover screws is missing. Untested.
- NeXT AAE03 Keyboard - SKCM Black 42€ All switches except a single SKCM cream below the E key are SKCM black. Most of the back cover screws are missing. Left "Alternate" and numpad "=" have missing keycaps and missing/broken switches, many other keycaps show signs of medium-heavy use. Untested.
- IBM Model F XT 75€ Case has some scuff marks, numpad 8 doesn't click, spacebar stabiliser is damaged. Otherwise good condition and saw little use. Untested.
- Box of miscellaneous keyboard parts 10€ Here are some cases, alps keycaps, pcbs and cables from various unfinished projects. I need to make room so I will only sell these as a bundle. Swedx wooden case is not included
- Raptor Gaming K1 G80-1890LUADE-2 - MX Black 40€ Has NKRO. Comes with original box and its entire content, but is used and dirty. It was used quite a bit by the previous owner so the infilled legends have discoloured. I can clean the board on request for a few euro. GID KEYCAPS ARE SOLD
- IBM 1394542 - Model M 55€ One of the few models which have an integrated speaker. I haven't gotten it to emit a sound while testing on windows 10 though. Very dirty, a few caps are missing, not many rivets are broken though. Keyfeel is consistent albeit a bit scratchy due to dirt.
- OKI HMB-39557U-22 - OKI Gourd Spring 45€
These are clicky switches which have a short and sharp tactile drop with a cushioned bottom out. Thick dyesub PBT keycaps. Case is somewhat yellowed, keycaps and case show some shine from use. Keycaps are ultrasonicly cleaned. The lock light sticker is loose and needs to be glued back in, and strangely the scroll look LED is missing, not sure if it was manufactured like this.
- C.ITOH CIT324/CIT324E NIB - Alps buckling spring 110€ Unused and with original box, keep in mind this uses a proprietary protocol. Snacksthecat was working on a converter for this, but I don't know if he finished that project.
Album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/163355123 ... 8247820474
- Cherry VSU-51484 Engineering Sample NIB 320€ OBO New in box, WKL, doubleshot with unusual colour scheme, see pictures for the actual item. Don't want to sell that badly, just fishing here.
Album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/163355123 ... 1110801297
- TA HAD/927.85210.00 400€ OBO Well used, most keycaps of the alphanumeric block and some others are rather shined, close to no yellowing. The case is in good condition apart from a few small dents and the rubber feet being loose
- Pravetz 16 keyboard - dome with slider 20€ NOS, uses dome with slider with graphite contacts and NKRO pcb. Thick doubleshot abs caps.