- 6 with complete keyboards (2 sold) - 55 euro up to negotiation.
- 3 without some keycaps missing,
- 1 keyboard with 122 keys with quite a few missing keys caps (sold).
- 3 IBM model m typewriter keyboards without keycaps (sold/disassembled).
- 100+ springs and flips for IBM model M (sold),
- IBM model M122 complete with all caps price around 60 Euro up for negotiation (reserved).
- IBM RT3200 - NMB board from a rack server, with TrackPoint 50 Euro up for negotiation (photo at the end of the post) (reserved).
- IBM 1399362 - working badly replaced capacitors by the previous owner - but works otherwise ~25 Euro.
Each keyboard comes with original keycaps (each consists of two parts: thin printed character cap and a steam), RJ cable & cable mount, and 3rd printed adapter for arduino pro micro converter (I can add arduino with firmware to the keyboards if anybody who wants it).
Keycaps and cases had been cleaned about 1-2 years ago, (key caps with ultrasound cleaner), but the plate was not, so there are still somewhat dirty.
For the price: PM me a reasonable price (around 55 Euro) + PayPal fees & shipment (preferably in EU, but I don't mind shipping it outside EU).
Why the reasonable price and not a fixed price?
I want the keyboard to be used and not stored away - so if you want one but the market prices were over budget for you then PM me with a price that is reasonable for your wallet and a location so I can estimate the shipment price for you.
Revision 2: Added new board.
Revision 3: Added IBM RT3200
Revision 3: Added most recent buckling spring keyboard, changed the price for RT3200.