[WTS] Brand New Model F77 Industrial Gray with unprinted keycaps (SOLD)

terda12

01 Nov 2020, 21:30

Hey guys, selling a Model F77 from modelfkeyboards.com, in industrial gray with unprinted keycaps. Condition is pretty much brand new. Selling because I can't really afford one right now (it was kind of an impulse buy) and modelfkeyboards doesn't do returns. If you want to skip the 3 months wait buying from the website, then this would be great opportunity to buy one and have it shipped instantly to you :)

Asking for $380 (website price) + you pay half/I pay half of shipping in the USA

dm me here or my email terda12@gmail.com

edit: SOLD, thanks!

Image Image
Last edited by terda12 on 03 Nov 2020, 18:29, edited 3 times in total.

CallmeJohn

02 Nov 2020, 05:22

Just curious, when did you order it?

terda12

02 Nov 2020, 07:23

CallmeJohn wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 05:22
Just curious, when did you order it?
Ordered beginning of August and received in October

yuchipashe

02 Nov 2020, 11:47

Just a heads up, I think it's best or safer if you add your own DT username on the pic, since your Reddit and DT username are different. Not accusing you on anything but your account has no post other than this and it isn't that hard for someone to make a new DT account and copy an existing Reddit post.

It most likely would gain more traction if you've got proof with your DT username. Either than that, that's a good deal already considering early bird costs another $40 and possible waiting time. GLWS!

Theallknowingsause

02 Nov 2020, 16:42

what layout is the keyboard in for the keys on the right?

Sturmtiger001

02 Nov 2020, 21:07

That thing looks fantastic!

terda12

03 Nov 2020, 00:59

yuchipashe wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 11:47
Just a heads up, I think it's best or safer if you add your own DT username on the pic, since your Reddit and DT username are different. Not accusing you on anything but your account has no post other than this and it isn't that hard for someone to make a new DT account and copy an existing Reddit post.

It most likely would gain more traction if you've got proof with your DT username. Either than that, that's a good deal already considering early bird costs another $40 and possible waiting time. GLWS!
Ahh okay, I'll update the images with DT username, thanks for the tips. It's kind of my first time here I figure more people would be interested than in reddit

terda12

03 Nov 2020, 01:00

It's all normal US layout - normal backspace normal right shift. Correct me if I'm wrong though you could maybe convert it to HHKB if you emailed Ellipse for a short right shift and extra flippers/springs :)

mcmaxmcmc

03 Nov 2020, 02:39

Theallknowingsause wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 16:42
what layout is the keyboard in for the keys on the right?
You can set it to whatever you want -- a Nav cluster, a small numpad, a bank of F keys, all your choice

The original F77 had it for macros, they have some relegendable caps there.

Return to “For sale”