[WTS] Omnikey, Model M, Blue Alps Focus

headphone_jack

11 Dec 2020, 21:30

Hi all,
Making room for a big restoration project, need to clean out some space. Selling some of my longer term projects off.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/Dt6df2N

Model M Lot: Both boards are super dirty. I cleaned the cases and the caps, but they are still covered in grime that would take lots of scrubbing to get off. The blue badge has issues with the membrane on a few columns, while the grey badge works completely as far as I can tell.

Price: $90 per board, $150 for both.

Omnikey Custom: A super long term project I recently got working. Has 9/10 orange alps for the alpha, nav and F key block, and 9/10 salmons lubed with Nyogel 760g on the numpad. Feels amazing, looks great cosmetically apart from minor yellowing. Has one broken screw pylon on the case and one broken off screw holding the assembly to the bottom plate, both are unnoticeable when typing. Cable is also super ratty, could use a good cleaning and recoiling.

Price: Trading for 110 SKCM Cream switches

Focus FK-2001 with Blue Alps: This is the board I originally tested the Nyogel on. The alpha block has been replaced with blue alps sliders, leaves and springs using cleaner pine white housings. The rest of the board is stock 9.5/10 pine white. In amazing cosmetic condition, virtually unyellowed and defectless apart from a molding imperfection on the back. Comes with a dust cover, which apart from one scratch is also in great condition. Note that I overlubed the hell out of the blue Alps, which makes them feel super subpar. Recommend you scrape out some of the lube for optimal keyfeel. Would probably turn into at least an 8/10 without overlubing, right now is probably at about a 6.5/10.

Price: $200 $180

Thinkpad lot: I don't really know much about what these are worth. Both worked when turned on a few years ago, can't test due to absence of charger. There is a T41 and a T60, neither have many cosmetic defects other than dust and scratches.

Price: $70

Shipped from CONUS, price of shipping not included. Can ship internationally if necessary. Additional boards available on request as well. Thread will probably be deleted in a few days if nothing sells. Thank you!
Last edited by headphone_jack on 15 Dec 2020, 22:39, edited 2 times in total.

Sturmtiger001

11 Dec 2020, 21:35

GLWS, though having an Imgur album for pictures for the stuff you are selling would really help, good luck!

headphone_jack

11 Dec 2020, 21:37

Sturmtiger001 wrote:
11 Dec 2020, 21:35
GLWS, though having an Imgur album for pictures for the stuff you are selling would really help, good luck!
Noted, making one now.

mcmaxmcmc

12 Dec 2020, 05:23

Wait, so you only used blue sliders, leaves, and springs on the Focus? Not the housings?

headphone_jack

12 Dec 2020, 16:47

mcmaxmcmc wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 05:23
Wait, so you only used blue sliders, leaves, and springs on the Focus? Not the housings?
The original blue alps housings were very dirty. I swapped the housings so they would be better condition and feel smoother. They are still pine housings, so there shouldn't be any difference in feel.

headphone_jack

13 Dec 2020, 02:03

bump

arzeboj

15 Dec 2020, 06:08

PMd

headphone_jack

15 Dec 2020, 22:40

updated and lowered prices

Return to “For sale”