[WTS] Rama Koyu, Canoe Gen.2, Anne Pro 2, GMMK 60%, GMK Night Runner (base kit) and some mice

VoxLuxe

30 Jul 2021, 21:13

Hey everyone,
I have some items I want to sell in order to get some extra funds for a new PC build.

Imgur album with everything: https://imgur.com/a/hvwKYlp
Here's what I have:

Rama Works Koyu in Kuro (black) color, specs: Durock stabs (lubed with 205g0), hotswap PCB from Wilba, internal brass weight inside, original packaging, no rama USB-C cable, no switches included. Price: 530€

Percent Studio Canoe Gen.2 Industry (yellow top enclosure and black bottom piece), specs: it was built with C3 Tangerine v2 switches that were lubed with 205g0 and had TX films applied, Durock stabs (also lubed), grey aluminum plate and stepped caps lock, 7u spacebar and split backspace. Price: 370€

White Anne Pro 2: it has Kailh Box White switches, completely stock, goes with the colorful included stock keycaps and cable. Price: 60€ - SOLD

Glorious GMMK Mini/60%: regular black barebones keyboard, no switches included. Price: 50€

GMK Night Runner keyset (base kit): it has some use but overall there's not much shine to be found, you can take a better look at it from the album pics. Price: 170€ - SOLD

Razer Viper Ultimate Mercury: original cable and packaging, Corepad skates installed. Also a black dock is available, I can send it with or without the dock. Price: 95€ without the dock or 110€ with the dock.

Razer Orochi V2 (with a custom ordered dark blue and orange top shell): original packaging included, has a brand new AAA lithium battery inside. Price: 65€

Glorious Model D: CeeSA blue/white paracord installed and stock full white ptfe in place. Price: 40€

Logitech G403: CeeSA neon pink paracord installed and the magnets from the puck were removed, Corepad skakes, everything else is stock. Price: 40€.

All prices include Paypal fees and tracked shipping to Europe, but I can ship internationally. Any questions just shoot me a PM.
Thanks!

Return to “For sale”