[WTS] Original IBM Model F107's with Xwhatsit Controller Installed

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

22 Mar 2022, 22:39

At this point despite my complaints in the past, there is nothing wrong with charging market price for keyboards. As Ori said, it's likely shit will just get flipped if you charge friendlier prices. GLWS

Muirium
µ

22 Mar 2022, 23:17

You’re selling then? ;)

__red__

22 Mar 2022, 23:38

Muirium wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 21:16
It was a loved one and she died, unfortunately. He’s not likely ever coming back. I’ve been there. Eventually I did return but I can sympathise completely.
Oh, that's so sad. Thank you for letting me know.

Yeah - RL > DT

All the time he needs…

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

23 Mar 2022, 00:16

Muirium wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 23:17
You’re selling then? ;)
Soon yeah, but I realized a few months ago that the whole "price friendly" stuff was a dead end. Prices change over time, that's just how it is. I just miss my $120 F122's :(

Muirium
µ

23 Mar 2022, 09:24

While that’s true, it’s also true that friends help friends. I tend to help out people I’ve known a while and like. Strangers? Not so much, not till I know who they are, too.

Free market price is for sales between strangers. As soon as you like someone, it’s not a free market.

Jacobalbertus1

23 Mar 2022, 13:39

yeah if i tend to get super rare stuff for a good price from someone i don't really like to sell it unless someone is just dumb find out i have something and wants to grossly overpay for it to the point i can easily just rebuy what i had and be dumb to refuse what is essentially "free money"

John Doe

23 Mar 2022, 14:26

Muirium wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 21:16
It was a loved one and she died, unfortunately. He’s not likely ever coming back. I’ve been there. Eventually I did return but I can sympathise completely.

OMG, RIP, heard few times such things on the forum and always made me feel so sad. :(

fohat
Elder Messenger

23 Mar 2022, 14:41

John Doe wrote:

such things on the forum
As a father I cannot even begin to comprehend the loss of a daughter, but what makes this situation different is that he has a colossal stockpile of hard-to-get and valuable parts that need to be back in circulation.

Jacobalbertus1

23 Mar 2022, 15:12

fohat wrote:
23 Mar 2022, 14:41
John Doe wrote:

such things on the forum
As a father I cannot even begin to comprehend the loss of a daughter, but what makes this situation different is that he has a colossal stockpile of hard-to-get and valuable parts that need to be back in circulation.
if someone sold to them I bet they could see if they can get the address and possibly find a way to contact the family so they don't trash the parts and get them back into circulation

arkanoid

23 Mar 2022, 16:03

I had several Model M badges from Wingpad sent directly to lot_lizards, which were offered to come together with the model MF stuffs. I am still waiting for more than 5 years, but don't even remember how many badges I ordered at that time.

Mr Luud

12 Apr 2022, 20:46

Still for sale?

Return to “For sale”