WTS Black Wang 345 USD Shipped

basicbass

02 Jan 2023, 07:22

Salmon Wang with black+gold paint job

This Wang board was done by friend of mine and it has all the standard specialties of a normal wang, dye sub keycaps, n key rollover etc. But this board has a black and gold paint job that has been clearcoated in 2k clear coat so it is exrtemely durable and should last a long while (same clearcoat made for cars). The skcm salmon switches have been lubed and waxed ontop of boiled, ipa soaked, and paper modded so these tactile salmons are as good as can be. Located in Fresno California.

Willing to trade for cool ibm boards too, but mostly looking for cash atm

https://imgur.com/a/CELEK35

Discord is Basic Bass#4553
Attachments
t7PZWv6 - Imgur.jpg
t7PZWv6 - Imgur.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1765 times

jacobtrees1221

18 Jan 2023, 23:35

I love your wang but am broke I cannot afford. Would you be open to trades? I have a 10/10 orange alps 60% that we could put towards board price?

soyuz

19 Jan 2023, 00:29

hi i have 200 skcm cream that were pretty bad but i've polished them up to 10/10 can i trade

raoulduke-esq

19 Jan 2023, 00:40

Damn I’m too late. I totally would have traded my 3279 for that but I traded it last week for a M0116 with a textured spray coating tha looks like the brown gravel trash can/ash tray combo in front of grocery stores sporting some SKCM amber that smell a little like vinegar. FML.

basicbass

19 Jan 2023, 01:40

To respond for the three people looking at this thread.
1. Yes it is still available, any real buyers/trade offers hmu over dms or discord

2. Mate, I am the one who started diamond polishing alps, which required me to make a break in machine, and there is only one member I know who actually polishes alps besides me (and that member still does not have their break in machine) On top of all of that I actually got results when diamond polishing over just wax and or lube so I feel that implying that I am bullshitting is a bit rude

3. Come on dude, I already sold my browns and picked me up a 5251, no need to make fun of a paintjob though if you do not like something that someone made at the very least say nothing at all

Return to “For sale”