[WTS] MOVING OUT SALE

headphone_jack

10 Aug 2023, 20:54

Hi all,
As I'm moving out of my current house and moving into a college dormitory in the coming days, I figured I'd sell off some of my outstanding and unfinished projects to free up space in my storage unit. Most of these boards are in an UNFINISHED state and are priced accordingly. Cash is preferred but trades are accepted. Prices are EXTREMELY negotiable. Ships from CONUS.

#1. BTC foam & foil board $20
Spacebar was flipped by previous owner and the stabs were glued into place. Dirty but worked the last time I used it a couple of years ago.

#2. SOLD

#3. Apple m0116 $40
One of my bigger project failures. Case and space bar are spray painted. The PBT caps have been dyed black, however in a very streaky and not very good looking manner. Comes with okay feeling orange alps. Untested.

#4 Datalux Spacesaver $10
Performs exactly as one of these should. AZERTY layout, in NIB condition. Tested working.

#5 HP Terminal Board FREE
Untested, dirty, the rubber domes in them are unpleasant. Free for cost of shipping.

#6 SOLD

#7 FLS 3 Keyboard $120
This board's matrix has been wired to a microcontroller, however the firmware for it is long gone and I'm not nearly good enough at writing firmware to replace it. Missing many of its screws. In relatively good condition but could still use a scrub.

#8 NOS Cherry G80-8200 $200
Uses WOB Cherry doubleshots. Has some later MX browns in it that feel solidly mediocre. Tested working, NIB condition.

#9 Siemens Unity2 $150
One of my better Cherry boards. Comes with doubleshot GMK-produced caps with orange front printing. Has some nicks on the case and some grime from use. Uses teflon powder lubed MX blacks that feel excellent. Tested working. SOLD

#10 ANSI Chicony 5161 $250
I've never seen another Chicony quite like mine. ANSI layout, uses doubleshot Chicony-style caps. Comes with delicious feeling SKCL green. Black keycaps are Tai-Hao, can swap back the original ones on request. PCB has some strange matrix conflicts around the arrow cluster but it isn't noticeable during regular typing. Tested working.

#11 DAS Keyboard 2 $30 or FREE with purchase
Completely lifeless as far as my testing goes. Comes with MX blue and is in good condition otherwise. SOLD

#12 Microswitch SD Module $120
Got this NOS a couple years ago. After suffering some shipping damage I decided to shelve it. Some of the keycaps on the upper right hand side have been pockmarked from scraping against an exposed PCB in shipping. Switches feel nice and most of the caps are unscathed. Untested.

#13 IBM Wheelwriter module $40
Unsure of which model Wheelwriter this went to. Missing caps and the rubber silencing rings that were present on it when I first bought it. I believe this has the padless Model M flippers but I never had the time to harvest it for that. Mildly grimy despite its boxed condition. Untested.

#14 Leading Edge DC-2014 $150
One of my better SKCM blue boards. Caps were retrobrited in a special retrobriting rig that leaves them looking flawless. Badge on the case is slightly warped. Switches feel really good but could definitely use a dusting out. Spacebar has a glued stabilizer. Tested working. RESERVED

#15 IBM 4704 Pingmaster $200
Had a wrecked PCB when I first got it. The switches are a frankenstein of NOS top housings, stems, and lubed springs paired with non-NOS bottom housings and contacts. As such, it may be more prone to failure than you would expect. I wired the PCB back together and tested it using a TMK controller. Missing case screws. Tested working.

#16 Northgate Omnikey 101p $100
Programmable Omnikey that was one of my first projects. Programmable chip has been removed. Comes with SKCM orange for the numpad and nav cluster, SKCM salmon for the F keys and numpad. This was one of the boards used for my OG Alps lube testing many years ago so there may be some inconsistencies in the way the numpad feels that can be easily rectified with a cleaning. Tested working last time I used it, although the cable isn't in great shape.

#17 CPT Phoenix $180
Gorgeous looking keyboard that was unfortunately ruined by aforementioned retrobriting rig. The caps look decent from the top, but were severely and unevenly bleached through retrobriting leading to visible streak marks. Uses ITW medium height magnetic valve switches. Clean, but untested. SOLD

Pictures, and their associated prices: https://imgur.com/a/0SnvipM
Last edited by headphone_jack on 14 Aug 2023, 07:46, edited 3 times in total.

engr

10 Aug 2023, 21:37

headphone_jack wrote:
10 Aug 2023, 20:54
#16 Northgate Omnikey 101p $100
Programmable Omnikey that was one of my first projects. Programmable chip has been removed. Comes with SKCM orange for the numpad and nav cluster, SKCM salmon for the F keys and numpad. This was one of the boards used for my OG Alps lube testing many years ago so there may be some inconsistencies in the way the numpad feels that can be easily rectified with a cleaning. Tested working last time I used it, although the cable isn't in great shape.
Do you have a close-up pic of 101P? I wanted to see how much wear there is on keycaps, and if the up arrow key has the original LED window.
Any rust on the plate? Are the flip out feet and rubber pads intact?

Return to “For sale”