[SOLD] HHKB Pro Classic - Lubed, Silent, Mat

Thorogrimm

14 Sep 2023, 14:57

Up for sale is my HHKB Pro Classic with Krytox 205g0 lubricated sliders & stabilizers, Deskeys #5 silicone rings, and dampening mat. I love this little keyboard but over the past months I've gotten very little use out of it since I've grown impartial to the small layout. The board has been well kept and comes in its original box (photos are as seen below)
I'll be selling this for £125 + international shipping

Last edited by Thorogrimm on 17 Oct 2023, 19:43, edited 1 time in total.

Muirium
µ

14 Sep 2023, 16:23

Thorogrimm wrote:
I've gotten very little use out of it since I've grown impartial to the small layout.
I know what you're driving at, but impartial isn't the opposite of partial. It means more detached and objective, like a judge is meant to be at trial. You probably want "indifferent", which has a shade more "meh" to it. Or "disenchanted", which suggests a broken spell.

Because, clearly, anyone choosing to forego function keys and numpad, let alone arrows, must be the victim of a powerful witch! Good luck with your disenchantment! :lol:

Thorogrimm

14 Sep 2023, 16:46

Muirium wrote:
14 Sep 2023, 16:23
Thorogrimm wrote:
I've gotten very little use out of it since I've grown impartial to the small layout.
I know what you're driving at, but impartial isn't the opposite of partial. It means more detached and objective, like a judge is meant to be at trial. You probably want "indifferent", which has a shade more "meh" to it. Or "disenchanted", which suggests a broken spell.

Because, clearly, anyone choosing to forego function keys and numpad, let alone arrows, must be the victim of a powerful witch! Good luck with your disenchantment! :lol:
Thanks for the lesson in grammar, I'll keep that in mind in future :lol: Yeah, essentially I meant the lack of F keys and num pad are what's made it fall out of my favour. Though I'll always enjoy the robustness and the "good feel of oneness" that Topre offers :D
Last edited by Thorogrimm on 16 Sep 2023, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.

Muirium
µ

14 Sep 2023, 16:55

Technically not grammar, either, but the meaning of a single word. However, I shall zip it! :D

adhoc

15 Sep 2023, 11:25

I bet you even know how to spell "occassionally" correctly, mr. smarty pants!

Roboduck

08 Oct 2023, 13:14

I might be interested! PM sent

phinix

11 Oct 2023, 15:17

I might be intere... no. Sorry... Nevermind... :cry:

Return to “For sale”