I am looking for some cool Cherry MX and Topre-compatible vintage items, as well as an Clickclack artisans I hope you can help me out.
- More urgently: Partial or complete G80-81 SAD keyset -- need to replace a handful of keys on a set of mine. Please do feel free to contact me if you have any OG Beige-colored Cherry dyesub sets similar to the German (SAD/SDD) layout.
- Korellas Koala WKL, LZ RE WKL, OTD 356mini
- Topre Realforce ANSI keysets - pink printed, blue blank
- Cherry Profile Keycaps - ABS Doubleshots and PBT Dye-subs:
- Cherry G81-1281 SAW - Polish Programmer layout
- Cherry G81-3000 or similar: SAA (Arabic), SAB/SPB (Belgian), SAQ (Greek), HAM (Danish)
- Cherry G81-3054HAQ (Greek)
- Cherry G80-3471HPMDE.
- Any other interesting vintage doubleshot or dye-sublimated keysets in Cherry profile.
- Cherry Keyboards with original keycaps: Cherry G80-2000HAD, G80-2100HDU, G80-0832H.
- Clack Factory / clickclack keycaps: I am open to any and all of them! MX, Topre, Buckling Spring, Alps, all welcome. Vader, birds, ogres, leaves, skulls, -- any sculpt or colorway welcome.
Thanks for looking!