I am looking for some cool Cherry MX and Topre-compatible vintage items I hope you can help me out.
- Looking for four replacement Cherry dyesub keys:
"Y" or "Z" from the QWERTY/Z row,
Caps Lock, and "A" from home row (R3),
and "Y" or "Z" from bottom row (R4)
- Desko BMOL 5206 Keyboard and/or Keycaps The keycaps look as follows:
- BSP Desko is a fair substitute.Spoiler:
- Desko Keyboard / Desko Black doubleshot/dyesub keyset The keyset looks as follows:
- Cherry Profile Keycaps - ABS Doubleshots and PBT Dye-subs:
- BSP Peacock, BSP Hebrew (or Hammer CRP Hebrew Green), Hammer CRP OG Tulip
- Cherry G81-1281 SAW - Polish Programmer layout
- Cherry G81-3000 or similar: SAA (Arabic), SAB/SPB (Belgian), SAT (Czech), SAE (Spanish), SAQ (Greek), SAY (Yugoslav), SAI (Italian), HAM (Danish)
- Cherry G80-1138HBU
- Cherry G81-3054HAQ
- IMSTO Irish
- Raptor K1 Gaming Keyboard Glow-in-the-Dark (GID) keycaps
- Any other interesting vintage doubleshot or dye-sublimated keysets in Cherry profile.
- Cherry Keyboards with original keycaps: Cherry G80-2000HAD, G80-2100HDU, G80-0832H, G81-1861, G81-0991, G81-1236, G81-3061 SBF or SAG Goupil
- Clack Factory / clickclack keycaps: I am open to any and all of them! MX, Topre, Buckling Spring, Alps, all welcome.
- Topre Realforce ANSI keysets - Pink blank, pink printed, blue blank, and white blank preferred
- KMAC Happy - HHKB (must be blocked top case, not the one with screw-in blockers) - preferred in silver or titan gray
Located in the US, so of course, geographical proximity would be optimal to reduce shipping costs.
Thanks for looking!