IBM model M15

dcopellino

09 Jan 2019, 18:06

I can't believe there aren't any requests on Her Majesty top buckling spring keyboard. Dear early collectors, I trust in your good hearth and rely on your kindness.
Please take a step forward. I am seriously involved and I will consider any offer on deskthority fairy style basis, far away any eBay speculations.
Thanks for answering worldwide (EU preferred).
Dario :mrgreen:

Muirium
µ

09 Jan 2019, 19:39

Well, in Britain, MI5 is a generally ineffective shadowy government agency focussed on internal security, sort of like the American NSA, which conspiracy theorists tend to worry about but most everyone else ignores. Your man James Bond works for MI6, the generally incompetent shadowy government agency in charge of external spying, that’s sort of like the CIA but with less resources.

(Actual conspiracy freaks can fill you in on GCHQ and all the rest of it, as they tirelessly desire. For a little island, there’s a lot of shadowy agencies here.)

dcopellino

09 Jan 2019, 20:44

LOL, thanx so much for your very clear explication about UK Intel which 26 James bond movies weren't able to make me understand.
Unfortunately, new doubts assail me on the secret meaning of GCHQ, tough I suppose that's another story....

Return to “Want to buy”